• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Vs. SMT Dante (this is a serious match)

Bobsican

He/Him
The red plumber has to fight the red hybrid.

Both at 2-A, speed equalized (please treat this as if it was an actual match).

Red Luigi

The 4Dante

Mario Artwork - Super Mario 3D World-0
Let´s-a go!

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne - Dante
Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry Series

Hah.

Hahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

No.

Dante can OHK people stronger than Kagutsuchi.

He stomps by breathing.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
I got a heartache when I saw 11-A on Mario's profile. Anyway....
>Ha! The Winner is him, DIO!

Unnamed (2)
>No 4D...

7.8-10 "Too much lack of Ds" - Bobsican

But for real, please treat this as if it was an actual match.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Okay. Dante goes for Physical attacks as always and buffs sometimes. What does Mario starts with?
Well, he normally goes straight to the offensive, but he tends to also lead with some power up...

By usual attacks to lead, likely jump, hammer and fire manipulation.

shame how this is the only active mario vs thread.

anyway mario throws his cap and possesses Dante

GyroNutz said:
shame how this is the only active mario vs thread.
anyway mario throws his cap and possesses Dante
Then what? If he just stabs "himself", it will also harm Mario the same way, plus, if he did that, Cappy would inmediately retreat, which would make Mario stop possesing Dante.

SBA mandates that if you prevent your enemy from fighting you for a day you win. Somehow Mario wins this.

Accept not Immesureable speed.

Mario can`t stay possesing anyone comparable (or higher to him) in power for too long.

After a while, Cappy would be forced to retreat, setting Dante free.

Dante via being at least infinitely stronger than Mario and insta-death hax. (i know Mario is 2-A but Dante scales to characters who are infinitely above baseline 2-A :I)

TurboTriangle601 said:
Dante via being at least infinitely stronger than Mario and insta-death hax. (i know Mario is 2-A but Dante scales to characters who are infinitely above baseline 2-A :I)
Again, Mario is resistant to death hax.

Plus, as he would be enhanced by hundreds of "fake" Luigi clones, he would likely have some more stuff to worry about.

Back