• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Pac-Man...but stronger!

NotAMarioFan Ultimate
Let's-a go!

Ice Pac-Man
Lets freeze this plumber dude, and make it back for lunch!

Battle between classic game mascots! Or....not so classic right? Lol
Mario vs Pac-Ma

High 4-C vs 4-C and Pac starts out in ice form

No Pac-a-chini for Pac

Speed Equalized

Starting distance: 500 meters

Which classical game-mascot takes the cake (no Pac, not literally lol)

Mario votes: ()

Pac-Man votes: ()

Draw: ()

</div>

</div>

Eficiente said:
I like the second mix.
Yeah I wanted Pac's theme song, just so he has a action-type theme too but Soundcloud hardly has any tracks for Pac in this series so I went with what I could lol.

Not sure. While Mario's obviously stronger, this Pac-Man is quite up there in 4-C as he can easily defeat a character that did an extremely casual 4-C feat in its sleep. But more importantly, Pac's very haxed, especially having soul-destroying hax in pretty much all of his forms lol.

For what I can gather, Mario scales from characters who scale from characters that manipulate constellations. Thats my guess.

What does Mario usually lead with?

He leads with Fire manip, jumps, hammer and proyectiles, after which he charges his cards/badges to time stop.

@Shadow

Because unlike normal circumstances, this 4-C is a haxxed one who can do more than just attack.

@Bob

As OP, I can say that if Mario leads with that first, that will give Pac plenty of chances to pull stuff off, which are haxy as well.

Back