• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tonygameman

He/Him
The original video gaming icon/mascot, the yellow devourer of dots, ghosts and quarters alike, more famous than a plumber (besides being good friends) and mouse. The one and only 1980's arcade legend, Pac-Man is back in town, ready to gobble down debates with his spherical appetite. As always in other similar threads, but not limited to:
  • Discussing stuff and such about various medias.
  • Additions for existing profiles.
  • Potential upgrades and new pages (including a Hanna-Barbera cartoon).

Last edited:
I actually recall the time that me, and occasionally a cousin of mine, used to go to Freddy Fazbears (Wrong Universe) Chuck E. Cheese and played the karting arcade game where Pac-Man appears, I remember the photos one takes too...

Now and days: It would now be all, but melancholic Liminality. I should have probably played some Arcades when I accompanied my youngest sister one last time...
UNLESS, SOMEHOW, CHUCK E. CHEESE RECIEVES THE SECURITY BREACH TREATMENT, BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW. THAT TOO WILL BECOME A MEMORY TO ALL AGAIN IN THE FARTHEST FUTURE. Okay so, I'll mention something regarding one thing that I am trying to recall: there is this one Chuck E. Cheese toy, it was an orange Flat Stanley-like plastic figurine of Chuck, I liked that aesthetically pleasing figurine a lot, until I lost said figurine... Anyone remember having this?

Back to Pac, here are some Pac-Man Icebergs:

Other Pac-Man Games that I bought from the Flea Market was this one too, this music is very memorable to me as well, signifies innocence to a T:

I'm trying to fix Ghostly Adventure's Pac-Man's profile so that a matchup between him and Danny Phantom can stop being on hold
I didn't know Pac-Man was 2-A.

The match-up is inevitable obviously... Though admittedly, an RE strapped Danny (or anyone who has any RE against you, who also doesn't have such) would befall immense trouble for the yellow orb.

I didn't know Pac-Man was 2-A.

The match-up is inevitable obviously... Though admittedly, an RE strapped Danny (or anyone who has any RE against you, who also doesn't have such) would befall immense trouble for the yellow orb.
It's using their 8-A versions. The main reason it's on hold is just because Pac-Man's profile is a bit outdated. I'm also trying to add to his standard tactics that he usually goes to eat a power berry right as the battle starts

It's using their 8-A versions.
I know, I am just messing with you (some part of me does still desire the 2-A).
The main reason it's on hold is just because Pac-Man's profile is a bit outdated. I'm also trying to add to his standard tactics that he usually goes to eat a power berry right as the battle starts
Ah yes, I too am on similar crossroads. Good Luck with that, I'll still try staying tune on that too.

Considering how close we're getting into 8-A, I'll start comparing both Pac-Men with their soon-to-be equal power level, equalized speeds and no Planet Berry for fairness' sake (this post may not account every ability they have).

For both sides, they can counter each other's haxes with specific power-ups (like Titanium Berry against Chrome Power Pellet) and has a variety of flight options. GA Pacster has better LS, normal range, martial arts and can travel through a Vortex Pellet's sucking portal or even seal it with pimple goo, while Original Pac is easily much stronger with a calculated value, more experienced as an adventurer, smarter without a intelligence-enhancing power-up, his ESP can see through Chameleon's invisibility and can resist Frankenstein (electricity)/Fire/Ice Berries.

Last edited:
This is the last part of that small crt for Ghostly Adventures Pac I'm making. In this scene, he uses his tongue to swing on multiple branches and grab numerous ghosts. This should count as Acrobatics and Body Control on top of being able to turn into a bouncy ball in his base form without Power Berries.

The scene also shows him eating a rare berry called the "Merry Berry", which only grows once every year. Once he eats it, he starts glowing and unleashes a blast so powerful it disintegrates all of the other ghosts carrying the Tree of Life. I don't know which ability this falls under though, but it's definitely an ability to be added to his profile since it currently has nothing about the Merry Berry.

Also like every other power berry, it allows him to fly

Possible good news and bad news.

The bad news is Pac-Man's Attack Potency is 8-A and one of the justifications is being able to survive the world's largest sandwich falling on him and eating it with no problem. This is the scene where that happens and it doesn't really look like 8-A

The good news is, whatever ability that being able to eat large amounts of food falls under, Pac should have it on his profile for obvious reasons. Might be some form of Acid Manipulation but I don't know. It's definitely an ability to be added

In Pac-Man Arrangement, the Ghosts can return after being eaten in a previous world's boss fight without their eyes escaping. And in maze-based games, the Power Pellet's effects are shortened in each level or later on (Championship Editions and 99), causing the Ghosts to return back to their normal selves quicker (from the 21st maze and onwards in the original game, it only reverses their directions instead of turning blue).

Wonder if the latter may possibly grant them Reactive Evolution?

Last edited:
In Pac-Man Arrangement, the Ghosts can return after being eaten in a previous world's boss fight without their eyes escaping. And in maze-based games, the Power Pellet's effects are shortened in each level or later on (Championship Editions and 99), causing the Ghosts to return back to their normal selves quicker (from the 21st maze and onwards in the original game, it only reverses their directions instead of turning blue).

Wonder if the latter may possibly grant them Reactive Evolution?
The best part is if we do go with what you just said, for all of the RE said Ghosts have: Pac-Man STILL makes them struggle despite growing their defenses (TF2 Mercs can relate). Noice find lad.

Back