• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Max Effort 4-C Brackets Round 1: Pac-Man vs. Solaire of Astola

Anyway, it appears that Pac-Man is indeed planet size, and I guess he'd try to crash against or eat the Earth, over which Solaire stands, right? Wat would Solaire do in this situation?

A planet-sized character could actually be a problem for several characters in the tournament, who are at risk of losing for simple stuff like being eaten along the planet or remaining afloat in space and die or be unable to do sensitive damage to Pac-Man.

@Psychomaster35 Is it possible to know the structure of Pac-Man's innards? Like, if Solaire were to be eaten instead of thrown somewhere in space, would he be able to survive and act from inside of Pac-Man's body?

Don't really see how pac-man can incapacitate here considering he would need some impossible levels of precision

tbh i don't understand how someone with basically mid-godly regen was even allowed in

Solair can technically be incapacitated by being hurled away in space and left floating, or maybe by being eaten and stuck forever, idk.
If the Earth gets destroyed, where will he even respawn? Or do we consider his world as different from the Earth where the battle takes place? (that would incap too, as his Dimensional Travel doesn't seem to allow him to cross dimensions on his own)

Solair can technically be incapacitated by being hurled away in space and left floating, or maybe by being eaten and stuck forever, idk.
If the Earth gets destroyed, where will he even respawn? Or do we consider his world as different from the Earth where the battle takes place? (that would incap too, as his Dimensional Travel doesn't seem to allow him to cross dimensions on his own)
the former i don't really see as likely as he would simply be suck in by Pac-Man's own gravity, the latter would be inconclusive since Solaire would still be able to act while inside

for your question, the only time we see undeads revive not a bonefire they emerge from their grave, so in this situation Solaire would kinda just... get up

by the way, does the planet pallet not have a time limit ?

As of now, without further elaboration I feel I can only vote inconclusive due to the many of unknowable factors and variants, as well as unclear Pac-Mechanics.

Honestly may disqualify both of them lol, they're wonky for the bracket.

Back