• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs. Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toad runs to Mario, yelling that a large, dinosaur-like monster is attacking Peach's Castle. Mario assumes this is the work of Bowser, and runs to the Kingdom's aid. But when he gets there, he finds something... different.

Speed is equalized. Battle takes place in a large plain in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Godzilla is at his base 4-C state.

Both are in character, but willing to kill.

Mario Godzilla

Mario Artwork - Super Mario 3D World
Godzillacrpachinko-0

They both do have fairly high durability. But I imagine eventually one would gain an edge over the other.

Rakanadyo said:
They both do have fairly high durability. But I imagine eventually one would gain an edge over the other.
Is about Hax, Mario can be Intangible and Godzilla can't be damaged by Immortality type 4

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Huesito88 said:
Would stamina come into play I don't think Mario can be intangible forever.
How many time can Mario be Intangible?
I suppose that depends overall on whether we assume Mario has full access to his power-ups, or just one of each. I honestly didn't think of that when making the thread.

Assuming he can use each once per battle, he has 4 that grant invincibility for the duration, 1 that gives him intangibility for the duration, and his permanent (until harmed) Tanooki form that grants him invincibility if he immobilizes himself (though I don't know if this should be counted, since it'd just make an endless loop of Mario not fighting but not dying). All of those besides the latter last the span of a few seconds.

Eh, godzilla's soul manipulation might actually work on mario, but I'm still saying inconclusive due to invulnerability with the Starman and tanooki. Also, they should make a thread on Starman being a OHKO on enemies, as in most of the games that is the case :p. That's the only reason I'm voting inconclusive, but if he could OHKO, then I would vote Mario.

Invulnerability is only as good as what Mario ap/durability is so if someone has higher a ap even by the slightest the invulnerability becomes useless.

I read the article, but it only says MIGHT, so we aren't sure. Mario has been shown to be able to OHKO bowser in star mode and bowser had a higher attack power + durability at those times so...

Not entirely, @Hue. About the invulnerability. A significant advantage, yeah, definitely, but hardly not a slight one.

That aside, does Godzilla have any resistance to transmutation?

So just checked and Mario like 3000 times stronger so yeah he can definitely ko. Though can he put down Godzilla for good or long enough to count for a bfr

Huesito88 said:
So just checked and Mario like 3000 times stronger so yeah he can definitely ko. Though can he put down Godzilla for good or long enough to count for a bfr
We need to remember Godzilla can multiplicate himself into 11 more Godzillas. (these Godzillas can multiplicate into even more Godzillas each one)

and 'Mario needs to first surprass both Godzilla's A.T Field and Divine Aura'(last one cames from God) to really have contact with Godzilla's body.

If Mario is that much stronger, than he bypasses the immortality, as God is most likely more a 5-B than a 3-A. Also, Mario can create duplicates that can create duplicates.

Huesito88 said:
If this is correct, then my vote goes to Mario. Otherwise, inconclusive due to reasons above.

The real cal howard said:
If Mario is that much stronger, than he bypasses the immortality, as God is most likely more a 5-B than a 3-A. Also, Mario can create duplicates that can create duplicates.
God was confirmed Universe level Someone needs to update the profile

I suppose, unless these claims brought up regarding Mario come to pass, the current votes would be

Mario: 1

Godzilla: 0

Inconclusive: 4

Not really Mario has large star level+ ap while Godzilla has only large star level ap. Also Mario is 3000 times stronger but can't put down Godzilla for good

You are just ignoring the fact Mario is 3000 times stronger than him .-.

Size don't change anything if you character is that powerfull look at Solaris battle

Huesito88 said:
Wait I have a question what will happen if Mario eats Godzilla jk ;)
You know Godzilla Radiation level can Kill Mario just by G mere prescence?

You know Godzilla cant die due to his multiple immortality levels?

So far still 1 for Mario, 1 for GZ, and 5 inconclusive.

As for transmutation resistance, it doesn't state that directly, but he DOES have resistance to petrification, which would be fairly similar to being turned to gold. I'm not sure if that counts for anything or not.

Again, Godzilla has 2 protective barriers 1 can destroy Mario's body the AT Field and the second one is the Divine Aura that cames from God who is Universe level.

As Mario only can be intangible for mere seconds and can be killed with Godzilla mere pressence due to G's radioactivity level over 100.000 rads.... I'm sure Godzilla would win or still Inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back