• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs. Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing we'd need to look into as well, I suppose, is the limits of Mario's invulnerability. Even in Starman and similar forms, he still takes harm from lava, being crushed (besides by Thwomps, which he can kill), and falling off of stages.Would Godzilla be able to surpass it?

I know, but even in Mario's profile it states "Near invulnerability", so I had assumed this was taken into account.

This is true. I might have to do some digging, but I don't believe Mario has dealt with radiation before, so we can't say he could resist it.

mario is able to survive in space and just walk on a star (that somehow has a solid surface), so he has got a really good resistence to radiations

also couldn't mario just use his time travel ability to go back when godzilla was a little lizard and kill it ?

Well, Godzilla's profile doesn't seem to mention Acausality, so, maybe it could work, but Godzila has Resitance to Time Manipulation, would that help?

that resistence is from the time he warped to a deserted universe where time flows in reverse and was completely unaffected, and when another time he warped into a dimension where time took solid form, so it woudn't help

@Cal Hawking radiation is different from regular radiation. It's negative energy, while regular radiations are positive

Overlord775 said:
also couldn't mario just use his time travel ability to go back when godzilla was a little lizard and kill it ?
Godzilla was never a little lizard, even as a baby he is 20 meters tall and strong enough to battle kaiju bigger and stronger than him.

At this point, I'm wondering if we should just leave it at inconclusive. There's been arguments brought up for both sides that could POSSIBLY tip it in their favor, but most of those seem inconclusive in themselves.

tell me what stops mario from going back in time and kill godzilla before he becomes large star level or change the past events and make so godzilla was never born ?

@Rakanadyo That wouldn't help against time travel. As Paulo said, only acausality can protect against time travel. Changing my vote to Mario for this reason.

Ok, then, I'll change my vote to Mario via Time Travel, and being 3000 times stronger, which means Godzilla wouldn't be able to kill him before he considers using Time Travel.

1530 times stronger than baseline High 4-C is 4-B. Where does the x3000 comes from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back