• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs. Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I had read both sides.... and..

Mario side only has comments like Mario pimpslaps Godzilla and those votes doesn't count the Godzilla side arguments (for unkown reason lol):

-Godzilla has inmmortality type 6 since born.

-Every Godzilla clone has millons of souls .

-Godzilla can multiplicate an infinite number of times.

-Godzilla can remove marios soul and take control over his body.

Mario votes doesn't count if they can't counter the Godzilla arguments, as I said those are invalid reasons.

(Mario Fans) are forggeting the immortality type 6 argument.

In other words, those Mario votes doesn't really count, because they have not been able to counterattack our argument.

That is why the battle still inconclusive.

Type 6 wouldn't help against Time Travel at all, but Mario really does not have defence against Soul hax, so, I think I'm changing my vote (again).

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Type 6 wouldn't help against Time Travel at all, but Mario really does not have defence against Soul hax, so, I think I'm changing my vote (again).
Immortality type 6 doesn't change Mario can make the time travel, BUT unfortunetly for Mario, Godzilla can return to life in that way millons of times.

Also is impossible to Mario to survive the fight with his soul removed.

Aight. Taking care of these arguments.

Immortality since birth: Proof? Mario could still kill his mother. And easily kill baby Godzilla millions of times over. Even adult Godzilla is 300+ times weaker.

Millions of souls: Proof that they can be used for revival?

Infinite cloning: Bull.

Possessing: Yeah. Because possessing someone who can become a ghost at will is sooo easy.

Finally, like I said wayyyy earlier, Godzilla has zero defense to being turned into gold.

The real cal howard said:
Aight. Taking care of these arguments.
Immortality since birth: Proof? Mario could still kill his mother. And easily kill baby Godzilla millions of times over. Even adult Godzilla is 300+ times weaker.

Millions of souls: Proof that they can be used for revival?

Infinite cloning: Bull.

Possessing: Yeah. Because possessing someone who can become a ghost at will is sooo easy.

Finally, like I said wayyyy earlier, Godzilla has zero defense to being turned into gold.
you're really mad don't you?

So acording you Godzilla has never born with his immortalities?. He always lived for millons of years, and return to life when killed.

so acording you Godzilla has his millons of souls as decoration?. He used his millon souls in the film to avoid the Soul sealing of three gods.

If Mario can turn into a ghost is even better for Godzilla, becuase he will send Mario ghost to the afterlife without need of remove him from his body. This one makes the things easier thanks.

So, Mario has no defence against his sould being absorbed, but Godzilla has no defence against time travel and being turned into gold, and Mario is also much stronger? Ok, changing to Mario again, I guess. How many times will I have to change my vote? This fight is really close.

I'm not mad. I simply am not a fan of people saying arguments don't count because someone had different opinions. Along with the fact that in the past few weeks, I've seen a lot of Godzilla wank (Godzilla beats BB through radiation), so I'm a bit jaded.

I don't think he was born with Type 6 immortality and having a million souls. The others are fine.

Sealing souls isn't the same thing as like...dying.

Not how it works

In fact I wonder how many people in fiction have feats of resisting radiation let alone the amount Godzilla could give out

Huesito88 said:
In fact I wonder how many people in fiction have feats of resisting radiation let alone the amount Godzilla could give out
TOAA and has no feats of resisting radiation, Godzilla stomps him, m8.

Radiation doesn't work in robots.

However Everything depends on how much Raditaion Mario was exposed to.

If you have a chart for Mario that will work.

If not then is just speculative if Mario can survive Godzilla's radiation.

The real cal howard said:
I don't think he was born with Type 6 immortality and having a million souls. The others are fine.

Sealing souls isn't the same thing as like...dying.

Not how it works
in GMK Godzilla was born with Immortality Type 6 and his millons of souls.

Now in the other side in Godzillaverse soul removal means 'death'

To be turned into Gold Mario must suprass Godzilla's AT Field. In a normal battle Mario will do that and get boddy turned into LCL and his soul removed from his body by tocuh the AT Field.

As long as the reasoning is correct, sure.

But considering whats happened with this thread, I would like to know what is the reasoning?

Also I forget to give my vote wich is Inconclusive, Unfortunetly Godzilla's immortalities types are to much for Mario, but Godzilla can't kill Mario.

The battle also has as base to much conjetures without real proof.

Also looks like some fans started to fight each other.

SomebodyData said:
As long as the reasoning is correct, sure.
But considering whats happened with this thread, I would like to know what is the reasoning?
Off-topic quotes.

Inconclusive won days ago, so it can be closed now and added to the respective profiles.

Yeah, I've honestly figured it was inconclusive a while ago. But I had seen posts go from inconclusive to a 7-0 stomp before.

In this case, though, I'd probably say to leave it at that. Both sides have good arguments, but neither one seems to be coming out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back