• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So this is frickin' weird. So right off the bat, Godzilla is stronger than Bowser. Godzilla has an AP of 7.4 petatons as opposed to Bowser's 2.7 petatons, has an incorrectly-marked Class E lifting strength rating based on his sleight with Ghidorah, and his Atomic Breath far surpasses what Bowser went through in the heat department. Speed equalization would even make Godzilla blitz Bowser in everything but walking around.

On the same vein, while Bowser does prefer getting physical in combat, Bowser does have better hax than Godzilla. His usual tools are something Godzilla resists (Fire and Poison Manipulation), and Godzilla even resists another one of Bowser's more unusual hax (Gravity Manipulation), but Bowser still has a few cards to play in regards to how he can take Godzilla down. Granted I wouldn't be surprised if Bowser goes up to Godzilla and tries to punch him, but still.

In any case, Godzilla and Bowser are in their 6-B and Low 6-B keys respectively and speed is equalized.

Here are their profiles:

Godzilla's Profile
Bowser's Profile

Who takes this?

Godzilla: 0
Bowser: 0
Inconclusive: 0

As you said, Bowser would be way more familiar with going up close to Godzilla instead of using his hax, meaning Godzillia is free to push all of his advantages and do a potential stomp once Bowser is up close. I'll be voting Godzilla for these reasons.

Last edited:
So, let me get this straight, you thought throwing a guy who generally loses if he can't headbutt something to death at someone with better ranged options, better LS, Better AP, More experience and skill at fighting things his size, and think that Bowser's hax, which he has NEVER used in giant form, will make it even remotely fair?

So, let me get this straight, you thought throwing a guy who generally loses if he can't headbutt something to death at someone with better ranged options, better LS, Better AP, More experience and skill at fighting things his size, and think that Bowser's hax, which he has NEVER used in giant form, will make it even remotely fair?
Welcome to the Vs Battles Wiki, where every hax is taken into account in a Vs match even when a character only uses like two of them in combat (seriously, that thought process literally happened over at the All Might vs Mighty Peach thread just this recently).

Also, pretty sure he regenerated from being a skeleton just by becoming Giant in the first place and retained his Danmaku abilities whenever he became giant, plus as far as the profile is concerned, Fury Bowser is pretty much under the Giant Bowser umbrella (since it's listed under "Base" in the P&A and it isn't Keyed).

Welcome to the Vs Battles Wiki, where every hax is taken into account in a Vs match even when a character only uses like two of them in combat (seriously, that thought process literally happened over at the All Might vs Mighty Peach thread just this recently).
Welcome to two wrongs do not make a right, have fun.
Also, pretty sure he regenerated from being a skeleton just by becoming Giant in the first place and retained his Danmaku abilities whenever he became giant, plus as far as the profile is concerned, Fury Bowser is pretty much under the Giant Bowser umbrella (since it's listed under "Base" in the P&A and it isn't Keyed).
But you do need to state Fury Bowser is used, and in that case, Godzilla is instantly incapped because of Fury Bowser's massive instant incap aura

Also, the regen is super inconsistent and does not save Bowser from being knocked out or even killed.

Well, I haven’t played every single Mario game, but I have played a lot of them. And anyone who has played one of them would tell you that Bowser is a mainly physical attacker. Yes, he has a lot of hax, but is that going to matter if the only abilities that he’d actually use are the kind of shit Godzilla can easily resist?

Bowser tries to ram into Godzilla, only to be absolutely crushed by his tail.

Well, I haven’t played every single Mario game, but I have played a lot of them. And anyone who has played one of them would tell you that Bowser is a mainly physical attacker. Yes, he has a lot of hax, but is that going to matter if the only abilities that he’d actually use are the kind of shit Godzilla can easily resist?

Bowser tries to ram into Godzilla, only to be absolutely crushed by his tail.
Literally this, Bowser is a brute force fighter who is incredibly confident and likes to solve things with fists and fire rather then hax. He isn't like Peach who has limited combat showings to go off of, we have numerous examples of this.

I'm pretty sure the only way to make this fair is to give Bowser preknowledge on Godzilla's strength (which I'm pretty sure is allowed in VS threads if you specify it), because then he'd be likely to at least try his big hax

I'm pretty sure the only way to make this fair is to give Bowser preknowledge on Godzilla's strength (which I'm pretty sure is allowed in VS threads if you specify it), because then he'd be likely to at least try his big hax
I think the issue with that is Bowser is 3-C with prep time.

I think the issue with that is Bowser is 3-C with prep time.
All you really need to give Bowser is like 5 minutes to learn what Godzilla is capable of so he doesn’t just go in recklessly. I don’t think he’d get to full on galaxy level in that time.

Back