• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs. Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Mario was to time travel to like idk, before God, and kill God's parents or prevent him from being born, then I guess its possible.. then again, I don't know much about the Godzilla verse.

Godzilla's Mom can use Precognition to know there is a danger out there and scape in one leap.

Also how is possibly that Mario will know how many time travel into the past to attack Godzilla as an Egg?

Godzilla has 252 Millon years..... BUT a Official Date for his Birth has never be given to the fans. In other words Mario doesn't have idea how many time it will take to find Godzilla as an Egg.

There are states of possibly Billon years, but Mario doesn't know that in a real battle.

Godzilla's mom cannot intervene at all. That would be considered outside help, and therefore against the rules. Mario would just keep going back in time until he eventually finds Godzilla's egg. It would take him a while, but there's nothing stopping him from doing it, so he would do it for the sake of getting rid of Godzilla for good.

For some folks I had to guess vote changes based on more recent comments, even if they didn't do it officially.

But it seems to be:

Mario: 5

Godzilla: 1

Inconclusive: 7

Rules or not, still being inacurate also No one noticed Godzilla as a baby is 20 meters tall and Mario can't kill him due to immortality Type 6

You all have done well But once Godzilla gets in danger he will remove Mario's life and soul and take control over his body. :)

Immortality type 6 doesn't matter to a guy who can turn into a ghost himself. Mario sill destroys baby Godzilla whenever he gets the chance.

The real cal howard said:
Immortality type 6 doesn't matter to a guy who can turn into a ghost himself. Mario sill destroys baby Godzilla whenever he gets the chance.
doesn't matter?

Godzilla has millons of souls he can return to life in Mario's body.

Having millions of souls doesn't mean at all that a million souls revive you. Also, doubt baby him even has that. Heck, Mario could still just turn him into a coin to shove into his pocket.

He was born with that.

Ans Yes Godzilla can revive with each one of them.

As divide himself into 11 more Godzillas each one with the same powers as the original.

Godzilla has a 3-A key now. Regardless, using the High 4-C versions is common sense

Godzilla has received an upgrade since I've created this post. So I'll clarify that we are using 4-C here, not Divine/Demon Godzilla.

I'll edit the top post as well, for newcomers.

In that case vote for Godzilla:

1. Can create an Infinite Number of clones of himself.

2. Each clone, has inmmortality type 6

3. Each clone can divide himself into more clones.

4. Godzilla can remove Mario's soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back