• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm just making all the Wall level versions of impressive characters fight Glass Joe

Speed is equal

The dEevolutionn gun is restricted, but he gets the rest of his arsenal

That's all, who wins?

Glass Joe:

Mario:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Umm.. what? More than one power needs far more examination

And Joe is 9-B too. It's assuming his highest end unles ssaid otherwise. Here he would scale to the punch out calcs

Mario is Baseline? I thought he got higher then it?

Would maybe giving him the dEevolutionn gun or flamethrower help any?

Mario literally couldn't do that. Glass Joe one shots him to hell and back, and is severely outclassed in LS. His win condition seems to be the DEevolutionn gun or maybe flameThrower

He throws it, it sits there for like the several dozen seconds it takes for the thing to actually explode, so glad joe simply walks away

Buttersamuri said:
He throws it, it sits there for like the several dozen seconds it takes for the thing to actually explode, so glad joe simply walks away
Yeah I do agree with that but he might not even need it because of the gun

The gun is his only win option, since it bypasses durability, but he needs to actually use the thing without getting hit, as well, hit joe with it and hold the rat on him long enough for it to de evolve him

Mario win because Joe will be afraid of the bomb (not even needed)- LMAO, more like he'll run away, but while distracted Mario uses his other equipment like the gun to incap

Ehh. That makes no sense at all.

Mario doesn't use the bomb by throwing it, the bomb is tiny as heck, frankly, Joe could punt it away, and the thing needs to be winded yo to even be used. It's a horrible weapon essentially

Yeah, Mario will not need it, but Because of SBA, and speed =, I do not know the speed of the Devolution Gun - which seems to be Mario way to win

Back