• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
could mario even freeze chara in the first place, chara AE1 is not restricted as of yet so mario wouldn't even be able to interact with em, it seems

They just activate once he pulls them out
yeah but how, a laser beam that nullifies? just standing around the item null the abilities?

Your abilities just get nulled automatically, I think
not gonna lie, this one seems to just be null of invulnerability and barriers, dimentio could still use numerous abilities during the fight

Can't reload if they aren't even conscious
yes they can, unless you think they are conscious after death

Powernull
does the powernull stays active after death?

yeah but how, a laser beam that nullifies? just standing around the item null the abilities
Not sure on that one tbh, the links broken for me.
not gonna lie, this one seems to just be null of invulnerability and barriers, dimentio could still use numerous abilities during the fight
I think that's because of game mechanics. If it power nulled everything like its supposed to, there wouldn't be a fight in the first place.
yes they can, unless you think they are conscious after death
I mean, yeah, they seem to be conscious after death, being able to make the decision to load or reset at the death screen.
does the powernull stays active after death?
I'd assume so, since it power nulled The Dark Hearts abilities even after the one using them lost.

Weaknesses: Chara needs someone with strong enough Determination and capacity for violence to manifest and needed to possess a host to interact with the universe BEFORE they had reached a sufficiently great level of power.
Yeah, BEFORE as in they don't have that power unless they have a body. That's making the assumption that chara with the body has that AE 1 on Fisk's body and not just chara without one.
If Mario can't interact with chara then chara can't interact with Mario since they can't interact with anything without a host. That's what I mean by it's not combat applicable.

Yeah, BEFORE as in they don't have that power unless they have a body. That's making the assumption that chara with the body has that AE 1 on Fisk's body and not just chara without one.
Chara’s 2-C/B key is referring to Chara at the end of the genocide route. By the end of the genocide route, Chara has already obtained a physical form. They don’t need a host anymore.

Chara’s 2-C/B key is referring to Chara at the end of the genocide route. By the end of the genocide route, Chara has already obtained a physical form. They don’t need a host anymore.
Then solve this continuity error you just made: why didn't chara just delete the timeline rather than bothering asking for Fisk's soul if they have a physical body now.

That doesn't prove they have that type of power as just purely a abstract if they clearly have control over the host body and don't let you have a choice. Plus type 1 AE can have NP avatars to the abstraction so chara just being visable to frisk doesn't mean they sudenly have a seperate body now.

Does Chara have AE or not? That determines whether or not this is a wash or stomp because Mario has the Pure Hearts to Power Null SAVE/LOAD.

Does Chara have AE or not? That determines whether or not this is a wash or stomp because Mario has the Pure Hearts to Power Null SAVE/LOAD.
does he tho? for what i saw in the clip it doesn't seem to power null everything, but just invulnerability

does he tho? for what i saw in the clip it doesn't seem to power null everything, but just invulnerability
That's for the sake of a fun boss fight. It was only allowed to power null the thing that allowed the player to beat the boss, but not the stuff that would make the boss a cake walk.

I vote chara if AE is not there. Charas wincon seems more likely than marios since mario has shown to feats of nulling something as powerful as SAVE and LOAD

Back