• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mario has Acasuality and like 5 different versions of Time Manip, so that won't work. He also has Power Nullification with the pure hearts to stop Resurrection.
Not how it works. Save and Load cannot be nulled I think and Acasuality wont really help

You can't act on conscious while you're a lifeless coin or asleep unless you have a feat you can like Dialga
And being turned into an object isn't death unless that's how it works in Undertale

You can't act on conscious while you're a lifeless coin or asleep unless you have a feat you can like Dialga
And being turned into an object isn't death unless that's how it works in Undertale
I mean I am not sure but if I turn into a coin thats pretty much being dead since the soul will get destroyed like how it works in the game

Marios verse and UT is not the same game nor the same universe so not sure if that works bozo
I see why people hate children of the current age now.
Anyway I might vote Mario, I'm on the fence though as maybe a good Undertale supporter above the mental age of 9 might come in and convince me otherwise.

Chara does not attack the Soul like monsters do, as they do not have magic, which is what is needed to attack it.

Their soul hax is extended on ONLY taking the soul, and that's only after a deal, so is not combat applicable.

I mean I am not sure but if I turn into a coin thats pretty much being dead since the soul will get destroyed like how it works in the game
There soul is still there just not their conscious unless they can use their soul to do something

I see why people hate children of the current age now.
Anyway I might vote Mario, I'm on the fence though as maybe a good Undertale supporter above the mental age of 9 might come in and convince me otherwise.
You are literally a man child lmao

You are literally a man child lmao
this-goes-hard-this-goes-hard-feel-free-to-share.gif

I wouldn't care if you just provided a decent argument instead of acting like a child..
Lmao you responded twice like a man child. You dont know anything about UT and keep ignoring statements and true stuff because you are butthurt

Lmao you responded twice like a man child. You dont know anything about UT and keep ignoring statements and true stuff because you are butthurt
Very mature argument buddy.
Anyway.
Has Mario being kidnapped in previous games count as being tricked? Afaik he may had been tricked a few times but Im not sure if that makes him more likely to get tricked by Chara.
When has he gotten kidnapped before?
chara is countless 2-B
Due to her resetting right?
Hm..

not really, he would need to know about something to null it, which is impossible when it goes back in time, how would he null it?
How will it not?
how will it?

Seems like a mere game mechanic.. So by that logic, Mario resurrects via Lives and 1 Up Mushrooms.
it is an acknowledged power in the verse

they are conscious even after death, that is how they load back, so i don't see why wouldn't they be conscious after the transmutation

super princess peach
I forgot how that went honestly, like I knew it happened even before I made that message but I thought it was just due to Bowser's magic
Actually, come to think of it, I think he did get some kind of magic wand or somethig

Also save the embarrassment of arguing/throwing blatant namecalling or insults about whether two fictional characters duking it out ANYWHERE that isnt here fr too cringe 😂:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back