• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have Galaxy level feats theyd be Galaxy level for not being overwhelmingly weaker, if they were 4-A they WOULD be weaker

Basically any of the constellation feats wouldnt be used if we're rating them 4-A because their constellation feats are High 4-C

I'm honestly not opposed to just making the characters 3-C. Whomp's Fortress is a galaxy called Throwback Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Power Stars can become galaxies. This would also get rid of the earlier mentioned unnecessary separation of Galaxy game ratings from the rest of the series. Mario can fight Galaxy Bowser. There is probably a reason for that. I don't really think it's an outlier. Our Power Stars have High 4-C to 3-C ratings. King Boo also, on two occasions, created mansions each with multiple realms that were pretty sizey. E. Gadd confirms twice that he made the mansion. This realm exists, this one, this one, this one, and this one. Said mansion ceases to exist after his death. The Paranormal Dimension has a zone this big, a zone this big, a zone this big, a zone this big, a zone this big, a zone this big, a zone this big, a zone this big, the zone you fight King Boo, and this zone. Like last time the Paranormal Dimension ceases to exist after his defeat. The Paper Mario feat also has nebula clouds.

Really high end Multi-Solar System level feats are good supports for the proposed 3-C rating.

Throwback Galaxy is simply a galaxy designed in the likeness of Whomp's Fortress (thus its name). They aren't literally the same location. Mario fighting and defeating a greatly amped Bowser (Grand Star empowered) also doesn't make sense consistency wise as Mario is usually portrayed as comparable to Base Bowser. Mario and co. are also specifically scaled to the low-end of the Power Stars.

Unsure about the King Boo stuff but it's obvious the Paper Mario "feat" isn't going to be accepted.

Then which in-series character do you propose made Throwback Galaxy, named Throwback Galaxy, and then made it be exactly like Whomp's Fortress?

And not really base Bowser. In the Mario and Luigi games, they always fight Bowser with an amp. Bowser with the power of Cackletta, Bowser being possessed and powered by Princess Shroob, Dreamy Bowser(Outlier, I know, but the concept of the battle), ShinyRobo Bowser, Bowser with the Star Rod(I know, Paper Mario, again, the concept, and I'll be using more examples from the series), Shiny Cardboard Bowser, Black Paint Bowser, Bowser in Super Mario 64 is powered by the Power Stars, Bowser in the 2D games usually essentially gets stomped by Mario, and Bowser in Sunshine is also fighting in his suitable domain, Bowser in Mario Odyssey is using weapons, Mega Dragon Bowser is empowered by the Megabug, the list continues. I think it's more consistent for base Mario to be above base Bowser.

And yeah, I know they're scaled to the low-end. I'm proposing that we have enough reasoning to scale them to the high-end.

No one? C'mon now, it's blatantly obvious that Throwback Galaxy and Whomp's Fortress are separate locations. One's a pocket dimension found within a panting of Peach's castle and the other is a galaxy found in outer space.

Bowser considered the amp given by the Grand Star a massive increase (and it was considering he grew from High 4-C to 3-C). It'd be impossible to scale Mario to a Grand Star Bowser without creating a loophole in the power scaling of the verse (i.e. if Mario scales to a massively amped Bowser then he'd logically be able to one shot Base Bowser in all their encounters).

The thing is is that the mere name "Throwback Galaxy" blatantly implies that it was referencing the fact that Mario had previously ventured Whomp's Fortress, or even ventured the place before. This means that Whomp's Fortress had to have come first if they're separate places. And galaxies don't just form in such short amounts of time, Mario went to Whomp's Fortress as an adult, and presumably hasn't aged at all, he's like 25. This means that either someone created the Galaxy in-between the events of Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy 2, or the two places are the same place.

Bowser did not go from High 4-C to 3-C. Bowser literally went from 4-A to 3-C. He's 4-A in his base. Here's the thing: Bowser should be 3-C in base, and each Galaxy Star should just make him stronger. This doesn't change my proposal at all. It being considered a huge jump can just make him go from 3-C to higher end 3-C. He can even be higher, I mean Grand Stars can range from 3-C to Low 2-C, and Bowser scaled to the absolute lowest end, so it could still be giving him a massive increase if he's 3-C in base.

The name "Throwback Galaxy" references the fact that Mario ventured a identical to said galaxy. Galaxies forming on a whim also isn't considered irregular in this fiction as their is a multitude of beings that can become galaxies within moments .

Bowser is likely about to a become High 4-C due to new regulations regarding certain feats and the sheer unlikelihood that some of the "feats" that you are suggesting are going to be accepted. Why would Base Bowser scale to his 3-C self? Are there 3-C feats outside of the SMG series that I'm not aware of?

Lumas becoming galaxies in seconds and him being comparable to them is just another reason for base Mario to become 3-C. And I have already addressed many 4-A feats above that aren't invalid.

And I don't think that necessarily refutes the Throwback Galaxy being created by Bowser.

The Power Stars can still give 3-C potency from other means.

And King Boo has too extremely high-end 4-A feats, if the second one isn't just 3-C.

There are higher end tier 3 feats and tier 2 feats, as well.

The Smashor said:
Now then, Emerl was stated to be able to destroy the planet. He's 5-B, no questions asked. Knuckles can tank hits from Chaos 6 and Sonic can damage knuckles and vice versa. Knuckles can damage Sonic who can take hits from Perfect Chaos.

No. Emerl was linked and using the 4-A Final Egg Blaster to do it, not himself since was overloading with energy and could not control himself, so Sonic needed to quickly destroy him to stop the link, also Azathoth said it's an outlier. Knuckles and Sonic taking hit from Chaos 6 to Perfect Chaos is game mechanic since they can take hit from every enemy in the game like Mario, Crash and etc. regardless of the opponent ap. Sonic and Knuckles needed to freeze it, which heavily lessened its durability so they were able to defeat it.

Yes, but at full power, witch is what Ultimate Emerl is, Gerald Robotnik said that Emerl would be able to destroy the earth. And Sonic can survive attacks from Perfect Chaos and Dark Gaia, if they overpower him so much then he would die in one hit (It's not like there arn't enemies who ignore the ring rule). Also, I just realized this. Where whould it be possible to hit Perfect Chaos besides his "weak point"? I mean, the guy's made of water. That just seems to be the only solid part of his body. Either Sonic's AP is Large Planet or Perfect Chaos' durability is Multi-Contident.

we consider base sonic defeating perfect chaos an outlier.

his durability wouldn't be multi-continent level since that would make chaos 6 more durable than his final form which is pure BS, also the weak point is just a game mechanic since super sonic also had to hit him there.

Destroying the earth does not imply being 5-B, it is possible to destroy it with multiple High 6-A attacks, which is what Iblis did. I repeat that Sonic surviving attacks from them is merely game mechanic, just like him defeating Perfect Chaos.

Stop using weak spots as evidence. It's game mechanics. I pointed that out ages ago.

Agree with Matthew that this thread is pointless and should be closed. Sonic used to be 5-A since i demanded that, but was downgraded and is not coming back to that tier.

No, it's not. Sonic always has to hit the bosses in weak spots. It's how the game works. Bees/humans irl is really equivocal but I digress.

Base Sonic is not 5-B by any means, but "weak spots" isn't why.

Game mechanic this, game mechanic that, why not just call Super Sonic's existing a game mechanic too? Why not just make it so that Sonic is low 11-C! Honestly, it's not like that would be the only 5-A character Sonic has defeated either. And once again, Sonic and Knuckles can survive hits from Planet Level Characters, albiet badly, and also damage one another. And Emerl at full power, Aka Ultimate Emerl, was stated by Gerald Robotnik to be able to destroy the planet. And he knows very well how much is needed to destroy a planet.

Sonic and Knuckles cannot survive planet level attacks as it's heavily implied in Sonic the Fighters and Forces. Ultimate Emerl was using the Final Egg Blaster. They remain at their tiers.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Sewa. My dudette. Do you think a bee is 9-C for hitting a UFC fighter's eye? Answer me honestly.
I mean they can somehow fly with those wings. So they already defy the laws of physics. Being 9-C is incidental. ovo

No. The difference is nearly every Sonic boss needs to be hit in a weak spot in game. Going by that logic the Blue Blur is far weaker than we have him since he always targets weak spots and has been doing so since the very first game..

Plus I just said Sonic isn't 5-B even without the weak spots. Sometimes I wonder...do I even English? Or do people just not read everything I type? <.<

Sonic the Fighters, you mean? The same Sonic the Fighters with 8 Chaos Emeralds, Honey the Cat, makes Dynamyte Dux canon to the Sonic franchise and is pretty much non-canon?

Nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope

And about forces, Infinite's illusion star isn't even the size of multiple contidents. It's an illusion, it dosn't need to follow real world star physics. Eggman survived the Death Egg exploding in Sonic 2 and Sonic should be superior to that.

Oops i meant Sonic Battle. In order to defeat Chaos 6 Sonic and Knuckles needed to freeze it and shatter its body, it was stated that they normally cannot damage its body at all.

Eggman survived the Death Egg exploding in Sonic 2 and Sonic should be superior to that.

That is a big outlier Eggman is a superhuman yes, but he should not survive explosion of that caliber. In Sonic 06 he was killed alongside Elise when his flying mech falled.

Yep. But anyway. Sanic no get upgrade today. So why not make a separate thread for Mario and purge this one into O b l i v i o n.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back