• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario fights another animal, this time a cat rabbit hybrid.

Mario from Super Mario Adventures against Gumball Watterson. Both 8-C and no equipment, who wins? Oh and speed is equalized.
Jumping-Super-Mario-Bro
Mario

Gumball
Gumball:

Mario:

Incon:

So both are baseline, and due to being in-character Gumball's not likely to death glare, but his regen would make problems for Mario. (I actually thought this was another High 4-C Mario vs. Gumball match for a second). Interesting match

I guess it wont change much but doesn't gumball sorta have a calc if he has survived being struck by lightning several times

Although I'd imagine surviving an explosion that launches you hundreds of meters could be calc'd?

I don't see the problem with this match in particular though, in fact he has a decent chance of winning this one lol.

What if i told you Ni Hao Kai Lan is also 4-C because making the sun rise by tickling it is part of her everyday routine

Seriously though in the episode where Chowder eats all of those flaming peppers (Don't Remember the episode name) Mung tanks multiple blasts of fire from Chowder before turning to dust (So Maybe Mid-High regen?), you could probably calc that somehow

Mung's catering company building being destroyed also needs to be calced, it's fairly consistent considering how often it gets destroyed

45 tons so almost halfway in the tier too. Shame this Mario kinda sucks.

Either way he wouldn't be able to get past gumball regen before gumball actually tries-

Yeah but he probably wouldn't be able to do it before gumball tried just about any hax-

either way not the point. He's upgraded now. Throw him against Fortnite Thanos (and he'll lose horribly)

Back