• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like 99% The Mario's bro's having telepathy doesn't counter the effects of Genjutsu. First of of all, they'd need to figure out they've been mind haxxed and would need a way to break out of said Genjutsu.

They don't have resistance good enough or have any reliable way to actually tell if they're caught in a Genjutsu.

So the only things the Bros don't resist are the pain manip, memory manip, and illusions. The pain manip while troublesome is not something the bros can't deal with due to their Stamina. For example; after already enduring a long battle with Bowletta and getting hit with a bomb strong enough to one-shot them they could still go on to fight Cackletta's Soul while only on 1 hp. The Bros have fought peps illusions before so they have experience dealing with them. The Sharingan illusions can be countered by the Bros communicating through their telepathic bond letting the other Bro know what's real and what's fake.
This it it afaik.

I'm like 99% The Mario's bro's having telepathy doesn't counter the effects of Genjutsu. First of of all, they'd need to figure out they've been mind haxxed and would need a way to break out of said Genjutsu.

They don't have resistance good enough or have any reliable way to actually tell if they're caught in a Genjutsu.
Illusions wouldn´t really be able to do a decisive attack tbh

Also, if Mario & Luigi starts with something like a Bros Attack they won´t even look at Sasuke´s eyes and just kill him with an attack due to the AP gap

EMS Sasuke has layered mental hax and resistances,

what are the arguments for Mario and Luigi?
I will vote in the Mario bros for now, they have the AP advantage and some powerful hax like EE, Transmutation, Intangibility, Power Nulification and possibly Time Travel and they can deal with a big part of Naruto´s and Sasuke´s abilities

Also, their fight style (Jumps) is different of what Naruto and Sasuke have ever dealt with before
So the only things the Bros don't resist are the pain manip, memory manip, and illusions. The pain manip while troublesome is not something the bros can't deal with due to their Stamina. For example; after already enduring a long battle with Bowletta and getting hit with a bomb strong enough to one-shot them they could still go on to fight Cackletta's Soul while only on 1 hp. The Bros have fought peps illusions before so they have experience dealing with them. The Sharingan illusions can be countered by the Bros communicating through their telepathic bond letting the other Bro know what's real and what's fake.
Also, Mario & Luigi can always resurrect each other if one of they dies

since anything above 6C for these keys is restricted this,

Nard has:
  • His basic kit (skilled h2h combat, up to 1000 shadow clones, shapeshifting, substitutions, summons, telepathy if he touches something with his chakra, dura neg via Rasenshuriken, etc.)
  • Sage Mode and all of its abilities (Clairvoyance, enhanced vision, and senses, empowerment by absorbing more and more Nature Energy, dura neg h2h via frog kumite, etc.)
  • A couple of amps via his Rasengan variants(Rasengan barrage is a 2x amp and he has stronger variants.)
  • Sound-based GJ with Ma and Pa if he summons them that can incap.
Sausage has:
  • His basic stuff (lightning style, fire style, summons, shapeshifting, paralysis, etc.)
  • A fire that never stops burning as hot as the sun with Amaterasu.
  • The Sharingan that gives him enhanced vision, perceptions, predictions, and empowerment.)
  • Layered Genjutsu with his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan that lets him: read minds, incap, create illusions, hypnotize, or just completely paralyze people with a glance. the effects can also last a long time as we've seen sharingan users hypnotize people for hours, to days, and potentially even years in Obito's case(though that one is iffy cause we don't know if he put Yagura in one continuous genjutsu for years or spammed it.)
  • And Susanoo, which lets you interact with souls and other intangible things.

since Naruto and Sasuke do know the power gap they'll likely go for hit-and-run tactics until they know enough or try to incap via GJ off-rip(Genjutsu is probably more likely since Sasuke will probably wanna know what their deal is by reading their minds if he already knows they're stronger than him and Nard.)

These Naruto and Sasuke keys don't have too good of an answer for Time Travel and EE so I think this match-up just depends on what's more likely to happen first in character, for Sasuke to look at both of them and use genjutsu to incap them or for Mario and Luigi to use time shenanigans/erase them.

Sasuke in most fights tends to try Genjutsu very early on but for now, I'm voting incon since idrk how soon Mario or Luigi would try using those hax.

Last edited:
since Naruto and Sasuke do know the power gap they'll likely go for hit-and-run tactics until they know enough or try to incap via GJ off-rip(Genjutsu is probably more likely since Sasuke will probably wanna know what their deal is by reading their minds if he already knows they're stronger than him and Nard.)
They wouldn´t know that this is the power gap for one-shot so they would probably try to physically hurt Mario or Luigi
These Naruto and Sasuke keys don't have too good of an answer for Time Travel and EE so I think this match-up just depends on what's more likely to happen first in character, for Sasuke to look at both of them and use genjutsu to incap them or for Mario and Luigi to use time shenanigans/erase them.
Mario & Luigi would probably try to use like fireballs or transmute Naruto & Sasuke

Sasuke in most fights tends to try Genjutsu very early on but for now, I'm voting incon since idrk how soon Mario or Luigi would try using those hax.
Does he always use this as his first move?

They wouldn´t know that this is the power gap for one-shot so they would probably try to physically hurt Mario or Luigi
Naruto can also sense power levels with Sage Mode and Sasuke can see the outline of someone’s life force but can’t sense the same way as Naruto in this key.

Regardless, Nard and Sauce are very cautious fighters, if they know there is a power gap they won’t run in like meatheads.
Mario & Luigi would probably try to use like fireballs or transmute Naruto & Sasuke
They do have a lot of evasive abilities like substitution, clones and stealth mastery, along with their great sensory abilities and not to mention their own AOE attacks, hitting them with Fireballs or any ranged attacks won’t be that simple.
Does he always use this as his first move?
It depends but if he has insight that they’re stronger physically at all he’s very likely to try it early on in the fight rather than charge in blind, Sasukes fights tend to mix in Genjutsu in someway early on so that he can see how his opponent responds to it.

Do the Mario bro's actually start with EE and time travel? From what I've seen they start with Fire-balls and time travel is essentially irrelevant without prior knowledge of where Nard and Sausage are as infants.

Naruto can also sense power levels with Sage Mode and Sasuke can see the outline of someone’s life force but can’t sense the same way as Naruto in this key.

Regardless, Nard and Sauce are very cautious fighters, if they know there is a power gap they won’t run in like meatheads.
Yes, but that doesn´t mean they wouldn´t try to physically hurt them

They do have a lot of evasive abilities like substitution, clones and stealth mastery, not to mention their own AOE attacks, hitting them with Fireballs won’t be that simple.
I know, but:

1- You can´t dodge forever

2- Due to the fact that their Fireballs AP are similar to their own AP, a mere fireball would be enough to one-shot Naruto or Sasuke

Do the Mario bro's actually start with EE and time travel? From what I've seen they start with Fire-balls and time travel is essentially irrelevant without prior knowledge of where Nard and Sausage are as infants.
I never said they started with Time Travel or EE, but EE is more likely to happen than Time Travel

I think Naruko and Sasugay can probably handle them long enough to slowly start chipping away at them but the revives are just brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back