• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario fights a bad Isekai character

Status
Not open for further replies.
also question has incarnation shown feats of controlling what other people will do
It doesn't need to Because that's not the main point of my argument
Also if incarnation controlled what other people do im pretty sure that it would be fate manip

Won't Occam's razor, make it so we have assume Mario's fate hax let him AP Kirito to death instead of Kirito using an out of character move to incap for a week.

i ask because what is it going to do against mario choosing to go 2-D and haxing, him haxing in general or him popping out an ap summon like zeekeeper or one of the many star spirits or crystal stars that share mario's absolutely massive ap advantage, apart form the zeekeeper who has 2-B ap

Won't Occam's razor, make it so we have assume Mario's fate hax let him AP Kirito to death instead of Kirito using an out of character move to incap for a week.
Profile says mario's fate hax is defensive and works to protect mario from death
Stop making it something that it's not

i ask because what is it going to do against mario choosing to go 2-D and haxing, him haxing in general or him popping out an ap summon like zeekeeper or one of the many star spirits or crystal stars that share mario's absolutely massive ap advantage, apart form the zeekeeper who has 2-B ap
Y know manipulate the probability to make it less likely to hapoen

Profile says mario's fate hax is defensive and works to protect mario from death
Stop making it something that it's not
death and perma incap, and it was decided on the thread that added it that it was death and perma incap that it prevents

No it's not that's not how probability manip works
you said it would reduce the likelihood of mario taking those actions since you said "making that less likely to happen" in response to me asking what stops mario from taking certain actions

If the battle is incon Mario is still effective incapacitated so far hax say no, Mario gets turned into a Fetus that is fatal fax hax say no, Mario gets turned into a baby still AP's to death, kirito tries freezing Mario resist, Kirito uses law manipulation to power null Mario AP's still, Kirito uses law manipulation to mind hax Occam's razor tells us fate hax says no rather than let Kirito mind hax for a week.

I don't really see that in the profile mind quoting what was said?
unknown.png

This is what was accepted as to what the fate manip does and doesnt prevent on the thread that accepted it

Found the 2D quote:
Press A Button to slip between the very fabric of space and flip between 2D and 3D! Well, what do you think? Mind blowing, isn't it? What is this A Button I speak of? I assure you that if we are being watched in another dimension... Those beings will understand.

What does 1-up do?
So basically you know the life system? Where you die and then the level restarts? The 1-Up gives you another life, and in this case when he dies, he simply gets back up, and he is put in the state he was at during the beginning of the match

Can flip/phase between dimensions
Flip: Taught by Bestovius in Super Paper Mario. Mario flips into a parallel dimension called the "3D dimension". While in this dimension, he can't be seen and attacks from enemies in the other realm are generally rendered useless. It's also applied in vice verse if he is in the "2D realm."
this is one the profile my guy

number 443, and then gryo agreed with weeb on what he posted there on post number 469
Ok sure
It would prevent him from being completely incapacitated but how exactly would it do against law manip
Like if kirito goes and uses a law that makes mario unable to use his abilities how would fate really prevent that Because mario's fate hax is defensive and would not stop kirito from doing his stuff and even then kirito could just make a law that works for only 1 day and incap mario and the fate hax would not work

this is one the profile my guy
I could've sworn that lower dimensional manipulation was a thing
Oh well

If the battle is incon Mario is still effective incapacitated so far hax say no, Mario gets turned into a Fetus that is fatal fax hax say no, Mario gets turned into a baby still AP's to death, kirito tries freezing Mario resist, Kirito uses law manipulation to power null Mario AP's still, Kirito uses law manipulation to mind hax Occam's razor tells us fate hax says no rather than let Kirito mind hax for a week.

Like if kirito goes and uses a law that makes mario unable to use his abilities how would fate really prevent that Because mario's fate hax is defensive and would not stop kirito from doing his stuff and even then kirito could just make a law that works for only 1 day and incap mario and the fate hax would not work
why would he know to only make a law that works for one day

however, even if kirito manages to nullify mario's abilities, mario has experience defeating multiple enemies that can do the same.

however, even if kirito manages to nullify mario's abilities, mario has experience defeating multiple enemies that can do the same.
He would still be able to keep law haxxing him like kirito could make a law that makes him immune to mario's Physical attacks

not that, i mean how would he know that he has to make the law for only 1 day and 1 day alone and no longer, i wasnt asking if he knows how to to use the power

not that, i mean how would he know that he has to make the law for only 1 day and 1 day alone and no longer, i wasnt asking if he knows how to to use the power
He doesn't need it to only last one day the law could last for 10 years and Mario's fate hax wouldn't do anything Because the law has a time limit

if you make a law about mario's physical power you would have to create another one to nullify mario's hax's, which I have to remember comes from his items not from mario himself, so unless your law is "mario's items will have no effect" since "nullifying mario's abilities" would only make him unable to occupy the special abilities that some of his jumps have.

if you make a law about mario's physical power you would have to create another one to nullify mario's hax's, which I have to remember comes from his items not from mario himself, so unless your law is "mario's items will have no effect" since "nullifying mario's abilities" would only make him unable to occupy the special abilities that some of his jumps have.
Power Nullification inclines with Law Manipulation

If the battle is incon Mario is still effective incapacitated so far hax say no, Mario gets turned into a Fetus that is fatal fax hax say no, Mario gets turned into a baby still AP's to death, kirito tries freezing Mario resist, Kirito uses law manipulation to power null Mario AP's still, Kirito uses law manipulation to mind hax Occam's razor tells us fate hax says no rather than let Kirito mind hax for a day.
Any counters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back