• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario fights a bad Isekai character

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how it works Because mario doesn't have Incantaion and kirito never gave up during the entirety of sao all the til war of the underworld why would he give now
Hell he didn’t give up even when he was dying
Giving up isn’t a factor. And Mario didn’t give up when he got yeeted 10372983 feet onto the ground, had his hat shredded, etc. and that’s just from Odyssey. He didn’t give up in any of his games, even when fighting a being that was going to not only destroy the universe, but recreate it as well.

Giving up isn’t a factor. And Mario didn’t give up when he got yeeted 10372983 feet onto the ground, had his hat shredded, etc. and that’s just from Odyssey. He didn’t give up in any of his games, even when fighting a being that was going to not only destroy the universe, but recreate it as well.
Ok how does any of this relate to incarnation?

Last edited:
but not his other passives
they really will be useful but i have decided to throw this to incon rn takes this since he wont know to power null mario after he soul crushes him so retry clock kicks in and mario will start pulling out his more serious haxes but if he pulls out something that wont be effective kirito wins since he can power null mario and kill him, if mario uses something that beats him but kirito pulls something off that is a win for mario since he can still likely res, and if mario flips and spams crytral stars and star spirits kirito will likely get aped to death or haxed to oblivion, maybe getting 2-B slaped too since mario could possibly summon the zeekeeper but it depends on what mario pulls out so i say incon

And here it is the biggest problem with this match is how mario fights and what does he do in character all of these are possible cenarios
But the problem is that Kirito's incarnation warps reality and probability in his favor meaning that his likelyness of winning is increases passively and that’s why i think that kirito wins against mario

I don't think so, but once it rewinds, Mario won't be playing around and will decide to use something like time stop or sealing

also this should e incon cause they can put each other down, it is just the likelihood of it happening being random and based on the chars themselves doing stuff that has a random likelihood of happening, so incon

Like i said incarnation was literally stated to make the impossible possible
Also kirito could counter his time rewind via law manip

yes from what i have read in this discussion the domain itself is passive, not the effects within it so he still needs to choose to drop a law manip, or a power null etc, this is still incon
The manipulation of probability and reality are passive via incarnation
Law on the other hand isn't
incarnation basically garunates that the fight goes in Kirito's favor thus giving him more of a chance to law manip his way and incaping mario

okay but here is the thing, has it interacted wit 2-D before
Pretty sure that needs mario to Actually do it rather than he's always 2-D
Also i wonder if he's just a paper or an actual 2-D being since i don't see the lower D stuff on his profile

Pretty sure that needs mario to Actually do it rather than he's always 2-D
Also i wonder if he's just a paper or an actual 2-D being since i don't see the lower D stuff on his profile
They didn't elaborate on the profile but yes its literally 2D. And he uses that ability in character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back