• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario fights a bad Isekai character

Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as i can see, mario's destiny means that if something happens to mario that prevents the future rescue of princess peach, he will intervene to save him, in this case he will simply prevent kirito from killing him or permanently incapacitating him, although destiny has also done things like allowing mario to defeat cackletta even when he was about to die from cackletta.

anyway, as i said before, if kirito somehow manages to kill mario, even though mario seems to have the advantage in physical power, then he simply revives and uses his best abilities.

as far as i can see, mario's destiny means that if something happens to mario that prevents the future rescue of princess peach, he will intervene to save him, in this case he will simply prevent kirito from killing him or permanently incapacitating him, although destiny has also done things like allowing mario to defeat cackletta even when he was about to die from cackletta.

anyway, as i said before, if kirito somehow manages to kill mario, even though mario seems to have the advantage in physical power, then he simply revives and uses his best abilities.
Ok but Some people are arguing that it will affect Kirito before using his abilities when it's clearly not the case his fate hax from what you've said and what it's says on the profile is not offensive but defensive and protects mario from death

according to the profile, the only thing that does not protect mario is being knocked out or incapacitated up to a certain amount of time, and as said if kirito tries to assassinate mario, destiny will simply interfere.

Passive reality warping and probability manip Because he's weaker than mario and incapping via freezing and law hax

according to the profile, the only thing that does not protect mario is being knocked out or incapacitated up to a certain amount of time, and as said if kirito tries to assassinate mario, destiny will simply interfere.
It Will interfere to protect mario not make Kirito's powers not work anymore

as stated, ice is not powerful enough to freeze mario and incapacitate him, and the manipulation of the law must be shown that kirito used it once in a battle.

what things has passive reality alteration done?

as stated, ice is not powerful enough to freeze mario and incapacitate him, and the manipulation of the law must be shown that kirito used it once in a battle.

no it doesnt just because a ability wasnt used in battle doesnt mean that he cant use it. you can argue that he doesnt use in character but that is a diferent thing

transform your opponent into a goomba or a simple mushroom, nullify his ability all via battle cards, stop time, use flip to avoid being detected as seen, revive if he is somehow killed, sealed, or simply occupy his much greater strength that is amplified through his equipment.

can also be duplicated for what it's worth

passive reality warping and probability manip Because he's weaker than mario
that will more than likely benefit mario due to how i understand it since due to the massive ap gap he could come to believe that he cant win against mario, or will just not be completely overwhelming towards mario

that will more than likely benefit mario due to how i understand it since due to the massive ap gap he could come to believe that he cant win against mario, or will just not be completely overwhelming towards mario
i dont think kirito would think that

Ok it was stated but not really shown that mario's resistance is that strong
How does that matter to my point?

How does that matter to my point?
he is talking that the prob manipulation of kirito could backfire because of the massive AP diference kirito would believe that he is screwed and make mario even stronger

Stated not shown give me proof of such
quinella used law manip He scales above her
It was stated that by using Incantaion it makes the impossible possible

cause he can take his own ice flower freezing that works against bowser, who has the same level of resistance as the abyssal horror, which is being undaunted by the cold of space

he is talking that the prob manipulation of kirito could backfire because of the massive AP diference kirito would believe that he is screwed and make mario even stronger
That's not how it works Because mario doesn't have Incantaion and kirito never gave up during the entirety of sao all the til war of the underworld why would he give now
Hell he didn’t give up even when he was dying

That's not how it works Because mario doesn't have Incantaion and kirito never gave up during the entirety of sao all the til war of the underworld why would he give now
Hell he didn’t give up even when he was dying
i am just explaining what he say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back