• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario fights a bad Isekai character

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a law would kill him or stop the fate hax it would defend against it.
Like i said the profile doesn't state that it's offensive fate hax that maniplates people into doing stuff to protect mario it's just defensive fate hax that protecting mario from incap and death if they're permanent

I don't see that it is a stomp, technically kirito can win with the manipulation of laws and other of his abilities, only that as far as I see it is not something that he would use in his first moves, while mario has a variety of movement that will allow him to win the fight, as it was said before.

I don't see that it is a stomp, technically kirito can win with the manipulation of laws and other of his abilities, only that as far as I see it is not something that he would use in his first moves, while mario has a variety of movement that will allow him to win the fight, as it was said before.
Yea. Kirito would destroy Mario's soul as his first move since Ice Manipulation won't work here and then Power Null which inclines with Law Manipulation.

Y know that there's no reason behind mario's votes right?
Like i said he kirito has passive reality alteration and probability manip that makes him more likely to win

if he does immediately power null mario the moment he soul crushes him, retry clock kicks in and woops there goes mario now using all of his hax, some of them may be effective some of them may not, and that is the only reason i am voting incon otherwise i would vote mario

from what I've seen his reality alteration doesn't seem like a big deal and unless it includes something that really affects mario I don't see how that helps.

mario has multiple forms of probability manipulation as well so I don't see how that helps.

the reasoning behind vote this: massive AP advantage, sealing, transmutation as the ability to override abilities via battle card, change to 2D to be basically impossible to be seen or felt, summons like zeekeper, time freezing, resurrection as turning back time if he somehow dies.

Kirito starts with information Analysis Law manipulation he has never canonical used that we gave him because he is a higher level the game's developer and they didn't give themself any special abilities.

Anyways i'll vote for kirito due to his passive reality warping and probability manip that makes his chances of winning way more likely due to law manipulation
And no one countered anything regarding Kirito's passives
The reasoning behind mario inconing kirito is Because it's basically a coin toss but that's not entirely true due to Kirito's passive reality alteration and probability manip making his chances way better than mario's

Anyways i'll vote for kirito due to his passive reality warping and probability manip that makes his chances of winning way more likely due to law manipulation
And no one countered anything regarding Kirito's passives
The reasoning behind mario inconing kirito is Because it's basically a coin toss but that's not entirely true due to Kirito's passive reality alteration and probability manip making his chances way better than mario's
^ I have to agree with this. This is basically stone walling if this can't be debunked.

What is your argument again his probability manipulation making him magically do what he needs to do to win with law hax that he never used despite Mario's fate hax protecting him from bowser deciding to seal him, his first move with power stars.

Okay but his first move you said was information analysis mean he knows Mario's at least 300x stronger and resist to his ice powers that is going to make him down his ability to win especially given Mario's own confidence. Also from Kirito's page: The more confident one is in their abilities and the more of a positive reputation they have, the more the world shall bend in their favor.

This means his will alone was not what made him so powerful he doesn't have that here. Unless he decides to put out hax which are out of character, Mario's fate hax will be against, and possibly his own passives but this all depends on if he does it first try this is because if Mario gets serious he will do whatever he decides is necessary to win which would be worse for Kirito's confidence if his confidence even matters at that point because if Mario goes 2D, probability hax can't effect him. And God help Kirito if Mario uses the Music Keys.

My argument that yes he will use the passive probability manip and reality alteration and information analysis and law hax since that will be the only thing that will be way more likely due to his passives essentially guaranteeing his win also the bowser example is not on the profile so it's irrelevant

Headcanon and is straight up contrdicted it is when it said mutliple times that incarnation is based on a person's will
And it's already been established that incarnation makes the impossible possible and it's passive and that’s my whole point about why kirito would just law hax mario into oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back