• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario fights a bad Isekai character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any counters.
Not how fate hax works
If kirito uses mind hax via law then i don't see anything that mario's fate hax could do
Like i said kirito could make a law that makes him immune to mario's attacks or makes mario unable to even affect kirito and no one gave any counters to these

I agree, it will override mario, but not his items, which are separate things from him, so unless the law in general covers that, mario's items will still work, in fact most of them are part of his arsenal, even as they said mario simply summons zeekeper and let him take care of kirito since technically he is not attacking.

Yes it will because. Occam's razor: a scientific and philosophical rule that entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily which is interpreted as requiring that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex or that explanations of unknown phenomena be sought first in terms of known quantities.

Mario's fate hax is more likely to not let Kirito use law manipulation then let him until a week pass or straight up on kill him.

Yes it will because. Occam's razor: a scientific and philosophical rule that entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily which is interpreted as requiring that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex or that explanations of unknown phenomena be sought first in terms of known quantities.

Mario's fate hax is more likely to not let Kirito use law manipulation then let him until a week pass or straight up on kill him.
Should... Someone tell this guy about it?

anyway i just have one question, right now mario is possibly going to get a lot more stuff, so wouldn't that make this possibly unfair?

to put simply mario is going to possibly get nep2, high godly res, soul, matter, and space manip to name a few

Like i said again nor how his fate manip works

I agree, it will override mario, but not his items, which are separate things from him, so unless the law in general covers that, mario's items will still work, in fact most of them are part of his arsenal, even as they said mario simply summons zeekeper and let him take care of kirito since technically he is not attacking.
Like i said kirito could just make a law that makes mario's attacks not work it doesn't need to be specifior just make a law that makes mario be unable to interact or affect him

i still have to finish the thread, which is pain cause i havent even gotten into the character specific abilities

it isnt temporary ned, what it is basically mario runs out of paint and the only way for him to get more back is through 1-ups, also the res isnt psudeo it is full on high godly

it isnt temporary ned, what it is basically mario runs out of paint and the only way for him to get more back is through 1-ups, also the res isnt psudeo it is full on high godly
Even it's true godly it would still not matter
But NEP2 on the other will if what you said is true

Wait whats with this thread name?mario fights bad isekai Character?who is a bad isekai Character?there is literally tens of isekai story out there whom has far worse mc then Kirito

Wait whats with this thread name?mario fights bad isekai Character?who is a bad isekai Character?there is literally tens of isekai story out there whom has far worse mc then Kirito
Don't derail and yes, I'm aware of characters worse that kirito, but Kirito is the bad isekai character in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back