• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Discussion Thread 4

I'm fine with most of it but the player thing is gonna be hard to pin down. also we need tabber for most of these like crystal stars, stickers etc

S╠Âm╠Âh╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âr╠Âi╠Âo╠ ╠Â2╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Ây╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âs╠Âm╠Âh╠Â

Y╠Âe╠Âa╠Âh╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âr╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠Âm╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âr╠Âa╠Ân╠Âs╠Âc╠Âe╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âr╠Âi╠Âo╠ ╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âm╠Âe╠Ân╠Âs╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠Âa╠Âl╠ ╠Â

It needs a lot more work. Format is wrong, no links for anything, powers need to be specific in name, no image, grammar, etc.

I could probably make my own Starlow profile, shouldn't be hard since I've played every M&L game.

1. Starlow should be 4-A since she scales to the rest of the cast

2. Things which indicate a trait such as Speed or Tier need to be bolded

3. Grammar needs to be touched upon

Why don't the Koopalings have Smoke Manipulation shown in the final battle of New Super Mario Bros. 2? Why don't the base form Mario Bros. have Enhanced Luck because of their moustanches in the Mario & Luigi games? Why am I the only one noticing these?

Now for an upgrade that isn't because of people making oversights, I think that Mario's fate manipulation should be multiverse level in effectiveness because Mario can harm Dreamy Bowser, not because he is that strong, but because Peach was literally right behind Dreamy Bowser, and he also gave Luigi this fate (or maybe that part was an outlier). I can't prove that it's the fate, but this would provide an explaination instead of Mario just plot armoring/outliering Dreamy Bowser GG. I think that this is a logical explaination for this outlier occuring, and of course the Zee Egg could be a reason for his victory but I don't even know how to get the Zee Egg so it can be done without that item, and it doesn't change that normal attacks can harm Dreamy Bowser. Maybe instead of seeing this as an outlier, we can take it this way?

Some characters are still large star level too, like Midbus. And do you see that Fire Flower profile? Last revision was three years ago, athlete level Fire Flower! Come on. I've been focusing on series I actually like and know much about on the VS Battles Wiki, but now that I realized these Mario series pages aren't made and maintained well, I would revise and look through all of them if they weren't protected.

James Plays 4 Games said:
Some characters are still large star level too, like Midbus. And do you see that Fire Flower profile? Last revision was three years ago, athlete level Fire Flower! Come on. I've been focusing on series I actually like and know much about on the VS Battles Wiki, but now that I realized these Mario series pages aren't made and maintained well, I would revise and look through all of them if they weren't protected.
Yes, I am VERY much aware that the Marioverse is missing a lot. Until over a year ago, I did nothing to the Mario profiles. I am going to do my best in to try to polish and revise each profile as much as I can. Because of how big Mario's verse is, it can range to taking a quick research to many days, weeks, possibly more time to actually do this. As seen in my blog, Mario's getting a huge revision. My main focus is on Mario since he's obviously the guy with the most abilities so finishing him and then focusing on the others is my plan. It'll take a lot of work, so I'll try my best, and everyone else is working hard too.

@imblue I don't think it was rejected it counts when mario beats bowser even dreamy bowser who was 2-B by fate hax.

@DatOneWeeb yea Mario is the main priority to get a huge update

Bowser should have ztars in his standard equipment which should be equal and opposite to power stars. As in several Mario party games he gives them away just to screw someone over.

Lou change said:
Bowser should have ztars in his standard equipment which should be equal and opposite to power stars. As in several Mario party games he gives them away just to screw someone over.
I agree. To be honest, the Bowser Spaces in Mario Party 9 are so fun, I don't know why the game portrays them as a threat.

Another thing should bowser Jr have Mario party's Koopa kid's powers as he replaced them or would they have their own profile? Also thank you @James

Bowser Jr. and Koopa Kid are two different characters, so a profile should be made rather than making Bowser Jr. page a composite of all tiny Bowsers. It's more efficient to do this.

Starsprite53 said:
S╠Âm╠Âh╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âr╠Âi╠Âo╠ ╠Â2╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Ây╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âs╠Âm╠Âh╠Â
Wait, Mario 2-A? Mario vs Archie Sonic is gettin soooo closer

No! Stop! I really want Sonic vs Mario after Mario gets more powerful hax! 5D is so much!

5D Mario in Super Mario Maker? Who would think that a world's building game would have higher dimensions!

Back