• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Discussion Thread 4

Just checked the blog and thought paint makes painting and power stars can turn them in to dimensions but it's probably nothing.

Also should we make a E. Gadd profile for his notable creations?

But that was real world Mario in the dream world. Yes one can dream in a dream, but can a dream create a dream?

Foxthefox1000 said:
So, I watched a playthrough of Dream Team again. I noticed that people within the Dream World can still fall asleep within it and also have dreams. This could lead to basically endless dreams within other dreams and such. But eh. Just something neat I found. Hell, even the Dream Stone's Spirit was capable of sleeping in the Dream World
Most likely.

Dreamy Luigi is manifested from not only Luigi's dreams, but his emotions and love for his brother does dreamy luigi have abstract existence?

GyroNutz said:
Superhuman speed seems fair, the range should be changed to interdimensional if the feat is legit.
I wish I could lets say I'm not always consistently inclined on using the right device to adjust profiles though, Anyways but after looking at it there's just something screwy with some of this like how can the BFR work as this should have more detailed context in their profiles but basically here's what I can get from it as this is connected directly to an episode based of Magic where Luigi can summon a disheveled rabbit from it and a certain mishap with the hat (Maybe the said Rabbit was directly pulling Luigi in.) Had Luigi swallowed whole inside and Mario didn't knew how to fully get him out and he assumed it was PLEASE and it worked which sent Luigi into the cabinet and Luigi remarks that there was "a strange world/space." Inter dimensional is a possibly don't know what BFR has to do with given it hasn't been directly used for such so far.

You can visit THIS THREAD for any doubts as that is where the buffs took place

Well before we settle on the Player I think focusing on just making sure all the justifications and abilities of the main profiles should be done first.

Like the new things or what also the player can control most of the characters and they could theoretical give several characters extra powers. Earlier I mentioned ztars from Mario party and asked if they would scale to power stars as they subtract 1 point from your total (Bowser is normally merciful and won't give you one if you don't have a star however in card party you can go into the negatives) in super duel mode the is both a star and ztar engine here are the descriptions that were on shared on both Mario wikis (this would imply that it is the official description but I can't confirm this) Star engine: A speedy engine with poor control. Ztar engine: A slow engine that's easy to control and has excellent acceleration.

The fact they are opposites made me think they should scale.

This was closed and it was later decided that the opposite argument is not good enough that said it might be possible bowser to them for some possibly abilities listed in optional equipment that might include some form of power null and would also probably be on the koopa kid profile.

Back