• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unoriginal Memes said:
And MFTL+ doesn't have to go. There are multiple MFTL+ feats. Remind you that MFTL+ is anything over 1000c, and basically all of those feats are over that.
MFTL+ would have have to probably go as a Reactionary if it doesn't get downgraded because it's mainly travel feats tbh, Comparable to Luma's? do luma's even have galactic Potency feat? I'm one hundred percent sure It's Rosalina Who's at that level. And as Many people have brought up Mario was given bestowal of abilities, which allows him to "travel the galaxy" I don't even know why people bring up a stat statistic, because regardless it's mainly not something Mario can easily In his own.

As for your first response, there's still seems to be a varying tier between users of the PowerStars. How do we know the host of the PowerStars besides Yoshi And Bowser (who are powerful on there own) scales to the raw power of PowerStars?

Lumas can turn into galaxies and are capable of producing galaxy-rattling shots. They also partially stopped the black hole at the end of SMG1, although it took a ton of them.

Yoshi is implied to be weaker to Mario. It would make no sense as to why Mario shouldn't scale. Mario has also defeated multiple beings empowered by Power Stars, including Bowser.

I do agree with Imagine that MFTL+ is only travel speed of vehicles, though I don't see Mario's speed being downgraded

Unoriginal Memes said:
Lumas can turn into galaxies and are capable of producing galaxy-rattling shots. They also partially stopped the black hole at the end of SMG1, although it took a ton of them.

Yoshi is implied to be weaker to Mario. It would make no sense as to why Mario shouldn't scale. Mario has also defeated multiple beings empowered by Power Stars, including Bowser.
Didn't they ya know? DIE! I believe Rosalina said they disappeared and the cycle of life in the galaxy reset. The threat of a black hole varies.

No he isn't, nothing stated of the sort says Yoshi is weaker than Mario. Mario has no real feats in Yoshi's level. Only bowser is relevant though, other users hasn't displayed feats on levels of the PowerStars in raw power.

The 76 Trillions of C calc was literally Bowser flying without any ships or Power Star enhancements and the speed of his meteors. Mario can react to and punch those same meteors, so it would still scale to his combat speed. Furthermore, Mario consistently reacts to Bowser's clown car throughout the series so it shows that his combat speed scales from Clown Car. Also, Millennial Star "falling" is just flowery language of him being compared to a shooting star. He actively flew to the center of the Universe. And Bowser reacting to the star bits in Mario Party 9 is also a blatant Massively FTL+ speed feat.

Lumas turning into galaxies are literally the power within the Lumas and they also turn into Power Stars, and Mario has been shown to be comparable if not superior to other Lumas in the spin off games. High 4-C is the very baseline of a Power Star's power based on other feats mentioned above. Not to mention the multiple Tier 4 feats performed without Power Stars. The Mario Party feats are also performed without Power Stars.

Also, as a side note, the casual speeds of dodging the sun beam lasers in the Mario RPG games would probably affect the currently Relativistic+ characters. So Midbus, Waluigi, ect should probably be upgraded to FTL.

I feel like me and others literaly adressed all of those feats, especialy Bowser's meteors( which is scaling to Starship Mario in a off-screen feat) and the Koopa Clow car and why they aren't valid but I don't really care anymore, the only thing important is that the Starship Mario Calc for the 3-C characters isn't in the quadrillion c as Cal said and will probaly be downgraded to just 2 trillion c

The Bowser feat in Mario Galaxy 2 is 76 Trillion C, and I wasn't even using the quadrillions of c calc. Plus Mario and Bowser are also both capable of piloting the Clown Cars. Rosalina also has her own 820 Trillion c feat. Either way, they're definitely still Massively FTL+. We've also already been over every point here and there multiple times to the point where Dino is extremely tired of this. Speed was discussed here.

A Calc? Seriously? And the clown car? Faulty and many people have brought up why it wouldn't scale as valid mainly because it's travel speeds. "A Star is Born: In the center of the vast universe, a remarkably bright star was born. It was the star that is born only once in a thousand years, the Millennium Star. According to the legend, whoever possessed the mystical star was destined to become the Superstar of the universe. However since the Millennium Star was but a newborn, it fell from the starry sky." Mario doesn't even react to the Millenium Star falling to him though.

They died in SMG1 by stopping a multi solar system-galaxy lvl black hole Lol. I don't think we can scale Luma Power Stars to normal power stars it just does not add up, the power stars we've seen are mainly star lvl and slightly above, but galaxy level? Nothing to really get there on it's own. Mario hasn't really shown being superior to the lumas. Now that I think of it where even is the Mario Party Series in the Mario Timeline? There's no indication of it being there, the Mario Kart/Sports games are another story, the feats shown in Mario Party is way above the feats we see in the normal Base Mario Character works.

Not too many feats of those reactionary speeds so I kinda doubt that it will happen but I don't necessarily disagree with that input you made.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
The Bowser feat in Mario Galaxy 2 is 76 Trillion C, and I wasn't even using the quadrillions of c calc. Plus Mario and Bowser are also both capable of piloting the Clown Cars. Rosalina also has her own 820 Trillion c feat. Either way, they're definitely still Massively FTL+. We've also already been over every point here and there multiple times to the point where Dino is extremely tired of this.
You're still using the clown cars? That's mainly travel speed. Mario isn't even shown blitzing or outspending it, it's mainly just dodging and hitting meteors.

This is a Crt that requires great attention. I'm tired of this too, doesn't mean anyone is gonna immediately stop doing what they're doing in this thread.

Unoriginal Memes said:
The black hole was destroying the universe. It wasn't even close ot MSS-Galaxy level. You're just downplaying right now.
That's all I've seen, could you show me where it's specifically Universal Level by a statement? Rosalina comments on the galaxy being reset. Nothing else really.

Being able to actively perform U-Turns while piloting a Massively FTL+ ship to catch a Massively FTL+ projectile is still combat speed. And Mario dodging punches from Bowser is proof of Mario's reactions scale as well. Mario is also just as fast as the baby Lumas even without enhancements from Lumas. In fact, even the Luma enhancing Mario is a baby Luma.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/381499931980070923/434876327556939777/unknown.png and

Prima_Guide.png

The problem with that in context it talks about the Damage of the universe, Bowsers "kingdom" would last 10,000 years with Peach by his side, which means it's not the entire universe from what I can tell.

I actually looked into the other threads and people claimed there that the Koopa Clow car feats were only FTL there

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Being able to actively perform U-Turns while piloting a Massively FTL+ ship to catch a Massively FTL+ projectile is still combat speed. And Mario dodging punches from Bowser is proof of Mario's reactions scale as well. Mario is also just as fast as the baby Lumas even without enhancements from Lumas. In fact, even the Luma enhancing Mario is a baby Luma.
That's not exactly how it works, he can't perfectly scale because he didn't really outrun them, meteors aren't necessarily mftl in it's own rights tbh that varies, any proof bowser is specifically as fast or faster than the clown car besides travel speed?

Also, please stop using long quotes @Imagine. And know, in the ending of Mario Galaxy 2, Bowser himself was going to engulf the entire universe in the black hole and reset the Universe. 10,000 Years simply means Bowser will have longevity and the 10,000 years starts after Bowser's reset; not that it's going to take that long to reset. It's really only going to take a short time before he resets the universe where he was only minutes away by the time Mario fights him in the end.

Unoriginal Memes said:
It states the word "universe" around 5 times. It clearly is talking about the universe. Just stop trying to downplay every Mario feat.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/381499931980070923/434876327556939777/unknown.png

Not 5 times, it talks about a new cosmos, and just damaging the universe, harming the galaxy is enough to damage the universe to some degree, that's what a black hole does to a 4th dimensional space time even though the black hole itself is a 3D construct.

@DarkDragonMedeus entire universe? It only talks about damaging fabric of the universe and in direct context the galaxy and the cosmos albeit I could be wrong I'm just trying to understand this to smite me if you will if I'm incorrect.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Destroying the fabric of the universe is inherently Low 2-C. In one scan, it even talks about space-time.

Also, will you actually read the second scan I posted?
I did it just doesn't correlate to what you are saying.

Another problem is I don't know why this is even relevant to Mario's tier, he was not only protected but sent away to the fields of the mushroom kingdom while the Lumas was fixing Bowsers sh$&!. Peach Too. Bowser was reset.

Again, that one happened in the first game but the second game doesn't really have any insight on that. And it has nothing to do with the blatant Massively FTL+ speed feats that are very consistent with or without Power Star or Luma enhancements. And even Mario and Bowser have shown to be comparable to them consistently even without enhancements from them. And the Clown Car did travel from galaxy to galaxy, which is Massively FTL+

Theuser789 said:
I actually looked into the other threads and people claimed there that the Koopa Clow car feats were only FTL there
Just going to post this again about the Koopa Clow car feats, when I browsed quickly the other thread linked

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Again, that one happened in the first game but the second game doesn't really have any insight on that. And it has nothing to do with the blatant Massively FTL+ speed feats that are very consistent with or without Power Star or Luma enhancements. And even Mario and Bowser have shown to be comparable to them consistently even without enhancements from them. And the Clown Car did travel from galaxy to galaxy, which is Massively FTL+
Mario And Bowser Got No Real evidence of rivaling the raw power of the Power Stars, the Lumas By Feats >>>>> Regular Power Stars.

Lumas can grow up to become Galaxies, Base Mario and Bowser has nothing on that. Only Bowser and Yoshi is shown to use some of the Power Stars perks, and something in Mario seems to imply not all PowerStars are the exact same.

And Mario is comparable to both Bowser and Yoshi, those are power scaling fundamentals. Mario wouldn't even be able to defeat Bowser if he wasn't comparable to him. The same Lumas who transform into galaxies also transform into Power Stars. And the Power stars themselves already have multiple Tier 4 feats in Super Mario 64.

Yoshi? Nah nothing implies they scale to Eachother and not all yoshis are the same anyway, he's had some power ups along the way and ability bestowal to do it. Mario And Bowser Powerscaling? Sure why not, a lot of stuff has happened between the two and they're stats aren't that much different (bowser is stronger though) Yoshi And Mario Powerscaling? I don't really agree with.

The Yoshi's from Yoshi's Island are diferent from the main Yoshi of the present day as show in Yoshi's Island DS

Though I don't disagree with Mario's tier, just his speed, though I don't really care if he gets downgraded or not, I will just debate it outside of it

You do realize Yoshi can trade blows with Bowser as easily as Mario can. Mario is also comparable to Yoshi and fought against each other in the Mario Party games. They'd scale to each other regardless. And yes, there are plenty of Yoshis, but the fact is all the Yoshis playable in the Yoshi's Island games are compatible to each other. And everyone who can regularly fight and defeat Bowser would scale to and from each other anyway. Also, all bosses in Yoshi's Island are basically fodder enemies who've been enhanced by Kamek, meaning the Raphael feat would technically be Kamek's feat. And the cast regularly survives attacks from Kamek, and the 7 Koopalings are also equal to Kamek.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
You do realize Yoshi can trade blows with Bowser as easily as Mario can. Mario is also comparable to Yoshi and fought against each other in the Mario Party games. They'd scale to each other regardless.
Yoshi And Mario Being able to trample in bowser isn't proof of them scaling to Each other. And is only proof they can do the same thing lol. Dream Luigi cm fight Bowser just like Mario, but Dream Luigi >>>> Mario. Yoshi didn't use a power star in the Mario Party games and the fights weren't even fights and Mario Party has really no evidence of taking place in the Mario Verse like The Sports And Kart games and it's mainly game mechanics. They wouldn't scale to Eachother regardless one had superior feats.

That is false equivalency; Dreamy Luigi is a deity with Mario being human; and Dreamy Luigi is obviously enhancing Mario otherwise they'd both be 2-B. Mario and Yoshi on the other hand regularly trade blows with Bowser without power ups and keep up with his blatant Massively FTL+ combat speed feats regularly. Also, we've been over this; all Mario games published by Nintendo are canon; spin offs included. It even says so on the European official website made by Nintendo themselves.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
That is false equivalency; Dreamy Luigi is a deity with Mario being human; and Dreamy Luigi is obviously enhancing Mario otherwise they'd both be 2-B. Mario and Yoshi on the other hand regularly trade blows with Bowser without power ups and keep up with his blatant Massively FTL+ combat speed feats regularly. Also, we've been over this; all Mario games published by Nintendo are canon; spin offs included. It even says so on the European official website made by Nintendo themselves.
That's a false equivalency argument as that wasn't my point, the point was that The "being able to trade blows with bowser" argument is absolutely bs as a stance to scale to Yoshi And Mario, just because both can whip Bowsers butt doesn't make their power the same. Also where is your evidence that Dream Luigi enhances Mario? Throughout the entire game it was Luigi doing business. Bowser had amps that is different from his baseline. So using WoG? Nothing directly say "All Mario games are canon" i would like a link because I'm not taking your word for it. @Js250476 that's not the discussion. We know Mario can beat Bowser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back