• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except you completely overlooked the scientific details. Mario and Yoshi both do it with similar levels of power showings where as Dreamy Luigi is literally a spirit watching over Mario. Mario punches Bowser with just as much force as Yoshi throwing his eggs at him. And Dino Ranger Black already showed you this information a long time ago when you first joined the wiki and back when you were suspected of being a ZaStando sock. And tbh, the more you argue, the more people are going to go back to thinking you are. Dino was pretty convinced that you are. And I'm curious, this post and this one look 100% identical. Almost as if someone posted it using the wrong account by accident. I did apologize for bringing it up, but I still get really bad flashbacks from him. And you're 100% using the same tactics as him and repeating the same stuff you said on my wall a long time ago.

The direct quote is this, He's been a doctor, and athlete, a driver, a brawler and a whole lot more besides. But at his core, Mario is a platform-hopping hero who will drop everything to thwart the evil schemes of arch-enemy Bowser and save a very special princess with an unnerving tendency to go missing.

Unoriginal Memes said:
His speed isn't riduculous. Everybody here has been through this multiple times.
Mftl+? Yeah I'd think so, the feats are travel speed and no one here quite correctly explained why Mario would scale to it, or how it's both travel and reactionary as a result.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Except you completely overlooked the scientific details. Mario and Yoshi both do it with similar levels of power showings where as Dreamy Luigi is literally a spirit watching over Mario. And Dino Ranger Black already showed you this information a long time ago when you first joined the wiki and back when you were suspected of being a ZaStando sock. And tbh, the more you argue, the more people are going to go back to thinking you are.
What scientific details? Mario And Yoshi have never shown a consistent and comparable level of stats to Eachother, only thing you've shown is that both can kick Bowsers Left Cheek And nothing else and again Watching Over Someone =\= Enhancing them, my father watching over me fighting a few dudes near McDonald's =\= my father enhancing me.

I never said I agreed anyhow, I looked at it and it felt faulty.

Me arguing about a certain subject does not prove I'm a sock. You're using a ad hominem to degrade me because I disagree with your views and honesty I'm tired of someone attacking my character on a certain subject only because I disagree and they don't like it, that's ad hominem and disrespectful.

Matthew Schroeder said:
This accelerated so much I couldn't follow half a shit of what happened and was discussed.
To make this as quick as I can, the legitimacy of the MFTL+ feats are being questioned and there are arguments about the Base Mario cast scaling to Power Stars.

Yeah this post has just became Toxic I say close it, especially since DarkDragonMedeus pulled up an irrelevant subject about myself via ad hominem because he didn't like the disagreements I had regarding his claims instead of refuting my points properly.

I'm literally A pissed off Deadass ƒÆǃà▒´©Å Right now. And I'm bringing this up very soon to antvasima.

Mario profiles are something I'd rather discuss more calmly with Cal, Medeus and maybe the other guy rather than a giant thread where dozens are at each other's throats.

I appreciate that you consider me competent enough to still be part of the conversation, Matt. And I'm not saying that sarcastically. I expected my previous passive-agressive (if not outright agressive) hostility would've turned you off to having a civil convo with me and I'm glad it didn't.

No I Disagree, I prefer having the thread closed, because in the thread all I've seen is Mario Debaters attacking Sonic Debaters And it brings me to my question? why bring up something so irrelevant to the post?.

When I disagree with Mario having mftl+ scans, people bring up my thoughts about sonic or talk about my relations to ZaStando27 and that is absolutely disrespectful and irrelevant to the thread at hand.

Imagine, you can't say you aren't contributing to the problem yourself. DDM randomly accusing you of being a sock again was bad and nobody denies that, but trying to frame the thread as "Mario users attacking sonic fans" is disingenuous.

Also I am sorry to everyone, I did not mean to contribute into the cycle of people getting into other's throats but Imagine was already quite paranoid of bringing in his arguments here as he feared he would get reported prior to this, and to hear a staff imply that he would get in trouble due to this made me snap. So again, my apologies.

Wokistan said:
Imagine, you can't say you aren't contributing to the problem yourself. DDM randomly accusing you of being a sock again was bad and nobody denies that, but trying to frame the thread as "Mario users attacking sonic fans" is disingenuous.
Don't pin me down as the problem, I'm just recognizing and pointing out the heresy going on in the thread and yes it is an attack on sonic fans, the comments deleted were having to do with a sonic fan (me) agreeing with Mario's speed downgrade, and unoriginal meme and darkdragon (Mario Fans) Going for my neck. Bringing up my thoughts on sonic or sticking me on ZaStando27.

Cut The True Strings Of the Problem.

Tbh, the only thing I ever did was bring up an unrelated topic, which I know was wrong.

Other than that, I have just been doing regular debating.

@Maverick Zero X Sure. I got no problem with that. But I was already uncomfortable stating my opinions without getting reported/in trouble and then people already roasting the beef on my head. I'm done. We will continue the thread as accordingly until it's ran it's course. No more irrelevant garbage in the thread. This post was supposed to talk about the subject of speed for Mario anyway. If you guys have anything against me not pertaining to this thread, pull up on my wall and we'll talk.

Well that depends, there's an equal amount of agreements as there is disagreements.

And in retrospect, The Mario Series mftl (he has about like 10) and mftl+ (only 1 as far as I've observed so far, the rest are calcs which may or may not be valid)

We are contesting whether it just applies to travel speed or not, and so far the ones that disagree with the downgrades haven't actually shown how the Mftl+ feats/calcs are anything other than travel speed worthy, they bring the meteor Argument but it ain't a good look, and some but little (like me) argue it's outlier.

Okay I'll list and summarize the feats.

He can react to Bowser's meteors which hit Starship Mario. Starship Mario was able to fly through several galaxies and can even travel through universes. The only ACTUAL decent argument is that it wasn't flying at MFTL+ speeds because it was suprise attack. However why would we assume it isn't? It's an MFTL ship, even if it slows down, it's still likely MFTL+. Not to mention to casually travels through space and going to different places in space takes a really long time due to distance.

He can react to the Launch Star which can fly through galaxies. I'm gonna be honest, there aren't good arguments against this.

He can keep up with Bowser who can catch mini-stars which move at MFTL+ speed. I haven't seen any arguments against this.

Kept up with the Millennium Star who flew to the center of the universe. The two arguments here are one, it was the fake Millennium Star which was easily debunked because if anyone actually knew Mario Party 3, you'll see the one that fell is the same that was born in the center. The next argument is it "fell" and didn't fly. However we can clearly see it fly to the center of the universe before it was born. What also bothers me is the "falling." It seems really weird because you're in space and you'd expect to not really fall.

Can keep up the Koopa Clown Car who flew the sun and another galaxy. The arguments against this use far too many assumptions. Mario scales to its speed. There is no denying it at this point. He's dodge people trying to run him over as shown in Super Mario World, Super Mario Maker, and several Bowser Jr battles. He's been shown to keep up with him hitting it as shown in...well every boss battle. And he can keep up and sometimes outrun it such as games in Dream Team and Super Mario Run. The arguments are that it's only travel speed but we've seen it trying to attack Mario with its speed and still dodges it. There is also no reason to assume why we can't scale to its combat speed either.

Just because a vehicle can travel at MFTL at it's fastest doesn't mean that It always has to be going that speed everytime, it's like saying that a car that can go at 100 miles per hour has to always be going at that speed nor matter the circunstances, and Starship Mario was still at World 1, and it didn't fall there otherwise It would have crashed on Earth instead.

Ramming over someone requires acceleration, If I tried to ram over you with my car it wouldn't go to top speed imediately, It also has to be able to brake in a instant to not lose your track, for that to be MFTL the Koopa Clow car has to have all of those characteristcs, and the fact that It can easily stay ahead of Mario when he tried to catch up to it proves that he doesn't scales

I will let someone else take over the other arguments

The ship consistently moves at MFTL+ speeds. Even if it slowed down, it would still be moving around MFTL+ speeds Like DatOneWeeb said, this argument really only works if we assume that the ship wasn't moving. But we can also assume that it was moving. This argument doesn't really work as it relies just on assumptions.

Also, they charge the speed up before trying to ram at you. They are moving the vehicle constantly during the fight. The KCC doesn't just stay still and then try to ram Mario. Even in the cutscenes where he doesn't catch up, he still keeps up with it for quite a while. While I wouldn't base MFTL+ Mario off of this, I would definitely use it as supporting evidence.

Kevyn only supports not scaling characters not from Super Mario Galaxy to the characters that appear in SMG. He also stated that he has no problems with MFTL+ Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back