• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugs Bunny has a shitton of 5-A feats iirc, and his High 4-C feat is legit. Saikou explained that Yoshi can create power moons which are equal to power stars out of thin air. Mario has also consistently defeated bosses empowered by Power Stars without using Power stars himself. And Mario never uses power stars to enhance himself outside of Mario Party 2.

Wario has Black Jewel who has multiple 4-A feats. And I'll come back with with 4-A Yoshi's Story feat later because I'm tired ATM.

Matt suggested making all of those keys, not you.

If Yoshi can just spawn moons that's something, though getting a direct scan would be nice. Could probably just do it myself though

We seem to already separate by power stars and not power stars. Idk when but them boosting power was an assumption i was going with cause it was accepted

Will check black jewel in a second and edit this comment because I am on a phone and switching tabs will wipe it out

Edit: Black Jewel's RW seems to be treated as environmental deactivation type stuff so nobody scales to it, going off the file.

Yeah that doesn't seem like a great idea

Isn't that the one 4chan made

If Yoshi having several more feats is legit then it seems so, waiting on a scan and will probably sleep soon

The information on Black Jewel is outdated; and it does say here that the Black Jewel created the pocket realities on page 7. There are also multiple scans seen on this old thread and it was made back when our pocket dimension feats had different rules. And the fact that Wario destroys all those pocket dimensions upon defeating Back Jewel also showcases this.

The Yoshi's story intro does reveal Baby Bowser turning Yoshi's Island into a pop up book. And you do see a sun on the first page, but later levels do show starry skies within the pop up book. I'll find a scan for it later but for now, it's still Tier 4 given the sun. Edit: right here

Saikou probably has the scan for creating Power Moons since he was the one who brought it up. Edit, nvm mind on that one.

Also, I will at the very least say that Nintendo does confirm that Mario is FTL in Super Mario Maker 2. Dash through and flip the switch! Rush ahead with all your might, faster than the speed of light! Charge ahead into your sparkling futurrrrrrrrrrrrre!". But statements aside, Mario has more than enough Massively FTL+ speed feats.

It straight up says faster than thr speed of light though

Someone else sent me a video of Yoshi and a power star that I have some problems with but I am tired snd gonna sleep, see you in like 10 hours

Are people forgetting that King Bob-Omb, the first boss in the game, has a power star? And Mario defeated him without one. I disagree with the downgrades regardless. Another MFTL+ feat to add is Bowser catching mini-stars in Mario Party 9, which can fly around the universe.

Scans for Bowser literaly flying to the center of the universe? Only in the first Galaxy his base was there. And has Mario actualy outrun the Koopa Clow cars? Fighting it isn't the same as outrunning it, it really can't go at top speed while fighting. Also the Millenium Star feat was already debunked, as well as the galaxy feats, the launch stars really don't go all on the same speeds, we clearly see that in gameplay, the launch stars in the levels don't launch Mario at the same speeds as when going to them, otherwise Mario would have gotten in less than a second, some launch stars take Mario longer to cross distances them others and when scaling vehicles to other characters is important to know that this vehicle was going at the same speeds, vehicles usualy don't have a set speed, also Bowser attack at the Starship that would have becomed Starship Mario was a suprise attack as well

Oh, that's true, was wrong about that, but it seems like travel speed of a amped Bowser, not regular one, has he reacted and fought at those speeds?

Browser's clown car was able to fly to the su and was able to catch mini stars which show this speed. Mario fighting the Clown Car would work as reaction speed. There is no reason why it's combat speed should be different. Mario even dodges it when it tries to crush him. Regardless, he's shown to keep up with Bowser in it here. The fake Millennium Star is the same one who was born and fell from the universe. So no, it is not debunked.

Gameplay speed =/= actual speed. If Mario has shown feats far faster than a human could see, we wouldn't even he able to see him. You can't use this logic at all. The whole "you need to prove Starship Mario was moving at these speeds when getting hit" argument has been used so many times. First of all light is a constant speed. Even if we assume it slows down, the amount of times MFTL+ it is would still likely be MFTL+. Why wouldn't it be traveling at high speeds?

Maverick Zero X said:
The narration says the Millennium Star "fell" because it was a newborn. It didn't fly there itself.

That would be like giving Subsonic speeds to someone who free falls hundreds of feet from a plane.
This comment debunked the Millenium Star

The Koopa Clow car was easily outrunning Mario there, also a vehicle travel speed is diferent them the combat speed of it's pilot, you wouldn't say that a airplane pilot can fight at the same speeds as his airplane can fight, Nor that the airplane can fight at it's travel speeds without crashing

They still take longer, and if se don't use gameplay what will we use? I can say that it moves that fast because of it as well, also Mario really can't fight while flying at a launch star, you literaly can't do nothing while flying

Because one, it wasn't even Starship Mario at that moment, just a regular spaceship, also they were on World 1, and if se count backgrounds as legit, World 1 background is the sky with clouds and everything, so they weren't even in deep space to be able to fly at those speeds, also Bowser never does that feat again, It also was a suprise attack

No. It's clearly shown that the Millennium Star flew to the center of the universe in the video.

Mario was able to easily keep up. Bowser wasn't fast enough to get away from Mario. So he still scales. Mario can literally react to it trying to the clown car trying to crush him. He can even keep up with it and shoot him. Mario has also fought Bowser Jr many times who almost always uses his clown car against Mario. We should be able to scale them.

The fact that Mario can react to all of the Launch Stars would include the ones that are MFTL+. Even if they vary, he's reacted to all of them.

It not being a spaceship changes nothing. It still runs on the same fuel (Power Stars) and works the same. There's no reason to assume they have different speeds. You do realize it was stated to be in bad shape, correct? It's the same thing with a plane or a real ship, if it gets broken, where does it go? Down.

DatOneWeeb said:
No. It's clearly shown that the Millennium Star flew to the center of the universe in the video.
https://youtu.be/OyC2WQUHEJI?t=39

A Star is Born: In the center of the vast universe, a remarkably bright star was born. It was the star that is born only once in a thousand years, the Millennium Star. According to the legend, whoever possessed the mystical star was destined to become the Superstar of the universe. However since the Millennium Star was but a newborn, it fell from the starry sky.

Because Bowser didn't want to get away, also as I said fighting someone pilloting a vehicle is diferent from the vehicle travel speed, a pilot can fly at high speeds, but If he fought someone on the ground he wouldn't be able to make the plane fly at those speeds and also fight as well without crashing.

Mario only reacts by not crash landing, not enough to actualy fight at those speeds

Not being a spaceship means that we can't scale to feats done when it was one, also the spaceship didn't have as many Power stars as when it was on World 5, and the enterity of World 1 is the sky, it didn't fall down, it was simply there, there's also the fact it was a suprise attack and Bowser never shoots down the ship when it's Starship Mario

You do know that it also fell to a distant planet where Mario was just relaxing? Unless you want to say the planet Mario lives on is in the center of the universe, it's MFTL-MFTL+.

All of them are being contested though

The most legit is the amped Bowser flying to the center of the universe, though I don't really now If It scales to Mario

Maverick Zero X said:
The narration says the Millennium Star "fell" because it was a newborn. It didn't fly there itself.

That would be like giving Subsonic speeds to someone who free falls hundreds of feet from a plane.
Also Marverick already adresses the fell comment already

Also landing doesn't mean he can actualy fight at those speeds Memes, but whatever.

@Theuser What? Why would we assume they're different speeds? That literally makes no sense. You're using far too many assumptions that we cannot scale these speeds at all. We outright see him trying to crash Mario.

You do realize that he's fought Bowser in it and Bowser Jr. He can even outrun his who should at least scale to his dads. He's also dodge several attacks when he tries to hit him with the clown car. The ammount of times Mario has fought Bowser and Jr with clown car should definitely score them. You have yet to prove why can't scale them.

Let me rephrase that. Not being Starship Mario changes nothing. As you said yourself, it was still previously a ship. The more power stars it has, the more fuel it has. This is why you need to constantly keep getting more. It doesn't get faster with power stars, it only fuels it. It was there because it had no fuel. That is why it was in world 1. I've already mentioned about the surprise attack arguement. What does Bowser not shooting it around have to do with anything? He was busy in the entire game.

@Maverick We can clearly it see fly past several galaxies regardless.

I did, fighting while piloting a airship is diferent them simply travelling long distances, you can't really do both, the airplane pilot comparassion explaneid that, he can't scale because he simply didn't really outrun them, if we tried to run over someone with a car and not crash it you wouldn't use the full speed, neither fighting someone, the fact that the Koopa Clow car can easily outrun Mario kinda proves it that we shouldn't scale him to the travel speed of the Koopa Clow car.

You actualy didn't adress the suprise attack argument, and he was busy trying to beat Mario and do his plan, hitting the ship would make Mario take longer giving him more time, also the stars do increase Starship Mario, you can only go to some galaxys after collecting some Power stars, and nothing implies that that other ship could fly at the same speeds than Starship before on World 5, and a Grand Star is necessary to go to other worlds, so Starship Mario didn't just fall down there, because of no fuel, and If It fell down it should have crashed on Earth, which didn't happen

Also Mario doesn't even react to the Millenium Star falling close to him

But honestly I don't really care anymore, I don't have the time to argue, Cal said the Starship Mario was being downgraded to 2 trillion and that's good enough for me, Mario can stay at MFTL

The feats being contested are mainly mftl and about 1 of them is mftl+ from what I can tell.

Powerscaling between PowerStar users and Base Mario Characters is pretty faulty.

Mario May have Beat a PowerStar Powered Bomb-omb but it's got no feats of being on par with the powerstars raw power and it's speeds.

Only Bowser And Yoshi has feats displaying what the power stars can do, how do we kno every power star user is as strong and fast as the next?, I severely doubt a bomb-omb PowerStar user is anywhere close to bowser with one.

Mftl? That's sounding good to me (still uncomfortable with it I'll take it but mftl+ got to go)

Because there are around ten tier 4 feats for Power Stars it's pretty evident that they're at least tier 4. In fact, tier 4 is pretty low for Power Stars, as they're comparable to Lumas who have multiple Galaxy level feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back