• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario (Composite) Vs. Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sans might win via KR since mario does stomp his enemies to death, but he's a good person somewhat. So who knows?

It's a pretty big point in Undertale that even killing "mooks" and "minor characters" is still a sin, so every Goomba Mario has killed would most likely affect KR.

With speed Equlazied, Sans probably blargh him.

I think that if we count all of the amount of enemies Mario "killed" throughout his career.....damn that is a killcount history right there.

Anyways:

R1 i think Sans can mostly take this and touch him with KR. So he get;s this round i suppose...

R2 Mario has the higher reactions here due to having MFTL+ while Sans is Relativisitc+ at the very least. Hmm. Gonna have to go with Mario here if that's the case.

Sans is a mess.

With speed equalized, landing a hit should be a lot more easier for Mario than it is for Frisk. Speed not equalized, it should be even easier.

Not gonna lie, though, fighting Sans in a Mario game could be really fun.

Pretty much what cross said, but I'm not sure what items Mario has access to since it's all versions of Mario star rod, crystal stars,etc. I'd say Mario takes.

Yeah. I'm gonna say Mario too, simply because of all the reality warping hax he has, and flipping between dimensions would be incredibly helpful too. We have to remember that Sans isn't going to always hit his opponent. Unequalized us undesputedly Mario.

Ok, Mario, is only MFTL+ in vehichles, which, if we assume he doesn't have access to, he's only Massively Hypersonic, not as fast as Sans, and, Sans has fought people with Multiversal destroying powers, so, in this case, it's a matter of who hits first, and while Mario has been fighting for well over 3 decades, Sans has fought for several timelines against Chara. San's due to higher hax, range, versatility, and experience.

Penguinkingpin said:
Ok, Mario, is only MFTL+ in vehichles, which, if we assume he doesn't have access to, he's only Massively Hypersonic, not as fast as Sans, and, Sans has fought people with Multiversal destroying powers, so, in this case, it's a matter of who hits first, and while Mario has been fighting for well over 3 decades, Sans has fought for several timelines against Chara. San's due to higher hax, range, versatility, and experience.
Vehichles? Seems like you downplaying on mario

Fighting in alternate timelines you can't remember when you get defeated in the one that counts doesn't count towards experience.

Mario Speed: At least Hypersonic+ (Capable of dodging and outrunning cannonballs and sound based attacks. Throws baseballs, swing bats, kicks soccerballs so fast that it causes them to catch fire) with Massively Hypersonic+ (dodges lightning and lasers) to Massively FTL+ reactions (Dodged Bowser's attacks while navigating the Star Driver in Dream Team), High Hypersonic as Tanooki Mario (can fly at speeds of at least Mach 30+ in his Tanooki form), Cape Mario or Raccoon Mario (should be as fast as Tanooki Mario) | Massively FTL+ flight speed and reactions with a Launch Star.

In his MFTL+ it's involving an outside source, A star driver, and a launch star. Which I highly doubt he carries with him. And involving Sans

"Whoa, you look really pissed off...Heheheh, did I getcha? Well, if you came back anyway, I guess that means we never really were friends, huh? Heh, don't tell the other Sans-es, okay?"

He is aware of other timelines and what happens in them and quotes the fact he knows of the existance of other timelines.

The star driver goes towards regular reaction speed. Note how it doesn't say with star driver, just that the star driver feat provides the speed. Bowser's about to get the same upgrade for reacting to it.

Just being aware of it doesn't give the experience, and he read his expression. Note how he had to ask if he got Chara/Frisk. On a similar note, I believe in the multiverse theory. Doesn't mean I have the experience of all the Cal's across the multiverse.

Ok, fair point on the speed but Sans has faster reactions due to being instantaneous while Mario reactions is MFTL+, also, Sans is faster, Relevastic + compared to Massively Hypersonic+

And to the theory on Sans, I feel that he retains memories from all the timelines he's been in, which is a vast number, nearing at least multiversal amount of timelines, meaning he has the knowledge of about several multiversal timelines.

Sans' instantaneous is only through teleportation. relativistic reations otherwise, but this can lead to an instantaneous setup with G-Blasters. However, if Frisk/Chara can dodge, Mario can dodge.

But teleportation =/= any kind of speed. By that logic, there's instantaneous Deadpool. It's only mentioned on Sans' profile because of instant setup.

Don't bring up another character to prove a point, point being, yes, teleportation can be equal to any speed depending on how skilled someone is at using it

Penguinkingpin said:
Don't bring up another character to prove a point, point being, yes, teleportation can be equal to any speed depending on how skilled someone is at using it
Why can't I? That's a common occurence on the site. I can provide several examples. And in a race, sure, but teleportation still has to be activated, and can be stopped in the meantime. Unless you want to argue that Sans' teleportation would let him keep up with Wally West.

Reaction speed is vastly different than movement speed, no, Sans wouldn't be able to move as fast as Wally West, what I was arguing was that Sans is faster than Mario because of Relevastic speed and Instananeous reaction while Mario has Massively Hypersonic+ speed and MFTL+ reactions.

Oh. Yeah. Sure. Sans would run circles around Mario, but as I said before, instant teleportation=/= instantaneous reaction speed.

Cough cough, I believe there was a line of dialouge in Paper Mario TYD that the koopas/animals he stomps don't actually die, just get knocked out or something

Penguinkingpin said:
@Cross and @Legitimate said Mario was able to move MFTL+ so, don't count their votes, misinformed.
Reactions are normally more important than movement in battles. MFTL+ is correct for that.

Yes, but that being the case, they think that Mario is faster than Sans in movement speed due to his "MFTL+" reaction speed.

Penguinkingpin said:
@Somebody, I don't think literally stomping something on the head until it's as flat at a pancake renders it "unconcious"
lol. You have a point, and that doesn't even cover all the special abilities he kills with.

Penguinkingpin said:
@Somebody, I don't think literally stomping something on the head until it's as flat at a pancake renders it "unconcious"
that can be attributed as an artistic design choice, not to mention he usually doesn't stomp on a thing until its a pancake they just puff away

SomebodyData said:
Penguinkingpin said:
that can be attributed as an artistic design choice, not to mention he usually doesn't stomp on a thing until its a pancake they just puff away
Also good point

Well, actually, instantaneous can be considered comparable to Immeasureable, he was also stated that he could go against Zoom who literally has infinte speed due to existing outside of time.

Penguinkingpin said:
Well, actually, instantaneous can be considered comparable to Immeasureable, he was also stated that he could go against Zoom who literally has infinte speed due to existing outside of time.
no, comparing to immeasureable is absurd

Also, that really doesn;t atter when mario can jump on him before he teleports

The real cal howard said:
SomebodyData said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Also good point
So physically disemboding someone isn't killing them, yeah...And Sans is just a very lazy Tier 1-A.

TF? He never has shown to disembody them... what kinda of mario do you play?

SomebodyData said:
TF? He never has shown to disembody them... what kinda of mario do you play?
Probably those parody Mario games PETA makes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back