• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario (Composite) Vs. Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
SomebodyData said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Well, actually, instantaneous can be considered comparable to Immeasureable, he was also stated that he could go against Zoom who literally has infinte speed due to existing outside of time.
no, comparing to immeasureable is absurd
Also, that really doesn;t atter when mario can jump on him before he teleports
Oh my, Sans is faster than Mario physically, reaction, the smallest unit of time that is considered in instant is a planck which is used to measure how long it takes for light to travel in distance by one planck length.

Penguinkingpin said:
Oh my, Sans is faster than Mario physically, reaction, the smallest unit of time that is considered in instant is a planck which is used to measure how long it takes for light to travel in distance by one planck length.
physically no, movement speed technically yes

Also Sans' tier may be Unknown but there is nothing to suggest he is a Tier 1-A and that is pretty much wanking @Penguin.

Penguinkingpin said:
Ryukama said:
Also Sans' tier may be Unknown but there is nothing to suggest he is a Tier 1-A and that is pretty much wanking @Penguin.
I was being sarcastic...
Sarcasm is mainly shown through a tone of voice so unless you are SUPER obvious it can be understandably difficult to detect sarcasm through text. Plus Poe's Law complicates things in that regard as well.

Also if you are trying to seriously argue for a character to win, it probably isn't best to (even jokingly) wank them and I was only warning you since levels of wank like that can get you banned. Since you seem to have no interest in discussing this thread any further though I will stop at this comment.

Sorry, I've seen some messed up language in some threads before, didn't know if it was acceptable or not, and some have said in chat that this at least a PG 13+ website.

Well, Sans is physically faster than Mario, and has more hax and abilities them him. The only thing Mario has going for him is more durability but due to the amount of enemies he's killed, he has blood on his hands, that ain't gonna do much agaisnt karmatic retribution.

If anything, I'd say they have equal hax via Mario's reality warping >>> Sans', but teleportation and soul hax put them on equal terms, but Mario has FAR more abilities than Sans' bones, G-Blasters, telekinesis, and teleportation. And Sans' superior movement speed is going to be a non-factor due to both Mario's and Sans' fighting styles, and Mario's vastly superior reaction speed. Sans can't hit him, but the same can't be said back.

And while it's true that he does have more abilities, his fire ability is unable to affect bone enemies, doesn't work on dry bones, and it could be argued that Mario would have to dodge the Gaster Blasters which some say are FTL+ due to their laser like properties.

FTL+<<<<MFTL+ (For the record, I do believe that G-Blasters are in the FTL-FTL+ range, so I'm not going to argue that)

Not only star rod, but crystal stars and pure hearts are crazy powerful reality warping items too.

Fire is only one of a whole lot. I literally cannot list them all.

But once mario gets hit, he loses his power up. and since Sans is physically faster, it boils down to reaction time, and it depends if instantaneous is greather than or equal to MFTL+

@Penguin instantaneous is only Sans attack and movement speed not reaction speed, and he still has to have an attack prepared first to teleport someone into it or to teleport it into them. Imo Mario takes this because it seems like a who strikes first scenario and he has better reactions so will likely strike first.

Mario won't be affected by Sans KR (He doesn't kills his enemies this is confirmed in a PM TTYD conversation) and Mario has fastest reactions that Sans I believe, I can say that Mario's Speed + Power Ups like The Super Star, and the Star Rod will stomp Sans... So Mario.

Round 1 goes to Mario easily, hes physically superior in all ways

Round 2, you could argue Sans but I'd say Mario has a pure heart enough where KR wouldn't be too hard and he has the DC/durability advantage still

HousedInEngi said:
Round 1 goes to Mario easily, hes physically superior in all ways

Round 2, you could argue Sans but I'd say Mario has a pure heart enough where KR wouldn't be too hard and he has the DC/durability advantage still
Purity of heart means nothing to Sans' KR, just kill count and willingness to kill. Also telefrag should ignore durability regardless since its teleporting something into an opponent.

But that doesn't matter since Sans doesn't start his fights with offensive teleportation, so Mario and his arsenal would probably kill him before he used it.

Blahblah9755 said:
Purity of heart means nothing to Sans' KR, just kill count and willingness to kill. Also telefrag should ignore durability regardless since its teleporting something into an opponent.
I just want to point this out, but Sans never telefrags his opponents. He just teleports them so that they're close enough to be boned.

But if someone's capable of offensively teleporting an opponent and their own attacks, they should be capable of telefrag. And usually isn't Sans' case looked at as a case of the battle board not perfectly representing what actually happens for the sake of having some semblance of fairness in the battle. At least I remember that argument being used and accepted in another versus board debate.

But you can't assume he has a power if he's never showcased it. Otherwise he would've telefragged Chara forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back