• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario (Composite) Vs. Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote goes to sans due to the fact that not only does Mario have no resistance to soul magic but because sans could also teleport his own projectiles and even mario himself into some of his projectiles. Also KR would seriously hurt mario due to how many enemies he has killed. So unless there's a power up that I am not thinking of that could match sans speed then sans takes this fight. Also there are blue attacks that sans could use to throw his opponent around.

Sorry, I should have checked first. But to be fair dimentio has reality warping powers and mario was only able to overcome him with the pure hearts. So unless mario starts out with that kind of buff from a similar artifact of power then my vote is still on Sans. Also correct me if I'm wrong but isn't one of the most important thing about the pure hearts is that they have the power of love which was one dimentios main weaknesses. I could be wrong it's been a while since I played that game.

The rules of the battle is simply speed equalized and unequalized. With out the pure hearts, Mario (in my opinion) can beat sans, due to superior items, reflexes and durability. Once again this is composite Mario, the limitations on him accessing an ability or form is completly ignored.

@TWW According to the references of the game, the Hero of Light with the Pure Hearts (Mario) is the only be able to defeat him.

The weakness of it is not love or the Pure Hearts, it is the Mario with Pure Hearts. Only he could use the Pure Hearts to defeat him.

Ok, with those things in mind i'll go with inconclusive because I can think of just as many reasons why mario would win (like you said, greater reflexes durability and items) as I could with why sans would win. (Greater intellegence, the power to teleport his enemy and attacks, and his karmic retribution.) Sorry about my previous mistakes.

Well, since it's composite, Mario's at his peak with the Pure Hearts, right? In that case, Mario should win this with relative ease. Sans was one-shot by Chara, who is 2-B. Mario with the Pure Hearts is ALSO 2-B AND has Infinite Speed. All Mario has to do is hit him once and he wins, and thanks to Infinite Speed... Should be a simple task.

I'm sorry i know this is a old thread (when undertale was popular) but why on gods name is sans so wanked using a composite mario. Not only he doesn't need it. Sans have 0 chances of hurting mario because he's

A.pure of heart
B.Faster, stronger, durable then sans
C. Just need to hit him once

Was looking for interesting threads for undertale but Mario and is verse isn't one of them.

You answered your own question, this thread is half a decade old, both characters have gone through dozens if not hundreds of changes since, at the time things were different but obviously nowadays this thread would be a very, very, bad stomp.

But yeah for future reference, please try and not bump super old threads, we avoid that as, as in this case, lot has likely changed rendering the thread obsolete, but it also bumps it and fills up and knocks down newer threads from being seen.

You answered your own question, this thread is half a decade old, both characters have gone through dozens if not hundreds of changes since, at the time things were different but obviously nowadays this thread would be a very, very, bad stomp.

But yeah for future reference, please try and not bump super old threads, we avoid that as, as in this case, lot has likely changed rendering the thread obsolete, but it also bumps it and fills up and knocks down newer threads from being seen.
Oh i apologized i didn't know commenting gives notification then i won't. Thanks for the information (also i keep trying to read the rules it doesn't appear to work for me atleast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back