• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X has beef with some paper | Paper Mario vs Alien X | 0-1-0

wiggle once for yes twice for no what is your favorite color
Pure Hearts Mario is used and is 2-A
2-A Alien X is used
Mario has all his optimal equipment
Speed is equalized
Profiles

Last edited:
Pure hearts will resist EE but will have its powers completely drained just like in this match
The hearts being completely drained is an effect of the void's unique EE. If Alien X tries to EE them it wouldn't have the same effect.

Alien X all haxes and abilities are 26D in any Tier (2-A or 1-B) and can erase one's soul, I don't think Mario resist that kind of EE.
The EE could erase everything in Mario which has Soul stuff
He gotta have his all haxes around 2A+ range and, I don't think he have the prior knowledge required to even began thinking abt that,
He doesnt have the range, but does have Information Analysis stuff, and could some of the stuff like Fear/Mind/Broadway Force do anything at all?
given even if he has it.
yeh optimal equipment has alot

If Alien X just hits Paper Mario with 26D EE before he can do anything then I'm pretty sure this is a stomp.

No, 26D exist in ben 10 because there are 26 dimensions. However, 1-B cosmology is in possibly due to those 26D being Universal in size or not being the question. So hax scales to full.
Well in that case, what about the Probability Manipulation? Along with some the other things i mentioned

Not sure how probability manp will help him, considering the guys in the Ben 10 Universe has charms that is capable of altering probability already but yet can't survive AX EE. And other stuff will not really work because his mind exist in Outside of 2-A structure, which needs beyond 2-A range.

Not sure how probability manp will help him, considering the guys in the Ben 10 Universe has charms that is capable of altering probability already but yet can't survive AX EE.
Do they passively do it?
And other stuff will not really work because his mind exist in Outside of 2-A structure, which needs beyond 2-A range.
What about the Fear Manipulation, Broadway Force, or sealing?

Charm of luck is passive yes.

All of them needs to have beyond 2-A range to be of any use. Given that EE will be X's first move, I doubt there's any point anyway.
Then thats a bummer, is there any advantages I could give Mario to make this fair?

Look at celestial sapiens or notable attack section of X profile. X's character is to EE than to dive into needless fight contrary to what Ben do.
show me a single time Ben uses EE as AX.

also X is literally Ben so idk what you're talking about with the last point, if this is an Alien X without Ben then they literally can't move and auto incap themselves due to them not being able to agree

show me a single time Ben uses EE as AX.

also X is literally Ben so idk what you're talking about with the last point, if this is an Alien X without Ben then they literally can't move and auto incap themselves due to them not being able to agree
Look at Albedo profile note section. As per SBA, Alien X personalities are allowed to move. About EE, X's and Celestial sapiens profiles already clears it up, X is not ben, It's Ben + 2.

Last edited:
Even if Dude is a normal Celestialsapien, they can take decisions among themselves, there is no need for Benjamin for this, he is just defined as the voice of reason, for example, a galactic gladiator.

Back