• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is derailing so I may DM to continue but I want to put it out there that you can reach inaccessible cardinals by stacking up sets, only the size of the sets matter.
No you cant, that goes against the very definition of an inaccessible. This would only be the case if the sets themselves were said to be equal to an inaccessible in size already. You can only reach an inaccessible via an axiom stating that you reached it in some way. This is mentioned and explained on both the tiering system page and on here as well.
Inaccessible Cardinals: Infinite cardinal numbers that are uncountable, regular (cannot be defined as the union of quantities smaller than themselves) and strong limit (cannot be attained through repeated power set operations), which in layman's terms, means that they cannot be reached from lesser cardinals in any way, shape or form, standing beyond their scope entirely.

Also, this is not the place to contend against Kandaquizorte's tier, since a thread about it was already accepted. You should address it in another CRT first and then come back to this one.

Last edited:
You do know this is coming from your head and not what the author said?
This is just the obvious, when a character hits a structure and destroys it, does that mean everyone inside the structure will be killed? If a character within the structure has enough durability to resist the attack, it will simply survive.

Last edited:
Not gonna give vote or oppinion yet
Not to mention this, if each crystal contains an infinite version of anos and also the crystal, each of those infinite crystals will also contain infinite crystals and this continues on and on, and by extension the crystal we see is tier 0 size world already, the strongest tier 0 in this wiki
Btw, this wrong pain, at the very max it just will get higher dimension, because of higher infinity (uncountable infinite)

Like ActuallySpaceMan, I can see 5D being fine; the wording fits the whole "subset" thing in our tiering system.

For 6-D, I don't think the evidence is enough. I remember DontTalkDT and Ultima Reality explaining why such cases would not necessarily be higher-dimensional.
Using DontTalk's explanations, assuming the bubbles are 5-D, doesn't make the silver sea 6-D from the math.

Does Pain also agree with 5D? He said he's right, but I don't know if he agrees.
Well staffs vote is more important. If we take normal member vote we already got 20-30 agree so one disagree doesn't matter. Anyway at the end staffs is the one who decides it. So normal member agree or disagree doesn't gonna change that much.

@Pain_to12 @Everything12
Since you two disagreed with this, I'd like to know why that above was accepted while this one doesn't.
3 staffs agreed in there. If that's got accepted and this gets rejected because of some personal opinion i really can't say anything. Also not to mention this comment in there
So, let me see if i got everything right, Realmverses and their Prime Essences are 7D cause they are the source of the Dao of Spacetime (which is a 5+2 spacetime) while the Chaosverse and it's own Prime Essences would be 8D?

Last edited:
1. I don't care about chaos verse enough and if you feel they don't deserve it make a CRT
2. Two wrongs don't make a right
3. If the 2-A is valid then low 1-C is fine (5D)
4. I should probably make the crystal downgrade thread earlier than I should.

1. I don't care about chaos verse enough and if you feel they don't deserve it make a CRT
2. Two wrongs don't make a right
3. If the 2-A is valid then low 1-C is fine (5D)
4. I should probably make the crystal downgrade thread earlier than I should.
That's not about chaos verse there are 3 staffs who got no problem with that. Well i guess when Dereck Wakes up I will ask him to tag them here that's seems better. Let them clarity you.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, the reason for this 5-D upgrade is that the layers can contain infinite 2-A structures?
While you want 6-D cause of it having another timeline or rather cause time moves slower in another dimension?

Let me get this straight, the reason for this 5-D upgrade is that the layers can contain infinite 2-A structures?
While you want 6-D cause of it having another timeline or rather cause time moves slower in another dimension?
No 5D is that because 2-A is just a small subset for a bubble. 6D is because of another temporal dimension.

Last edited:
No 5D is that because 2-A is just a small subset for a bubble. 6D is because of another temporal dimension.
Same thing I said so what's the point of disagreeing?

Also the reason for 6D of another temporal dimension is BS
As first time moving faster or slower in one aspect is not proof of another temporal dimensions, there are places in this universe where time is faster or slower that does not mean we have different temporal dimensions.
Also time stop not affecting another part means range problem.

To explain further another temporal dimension will be time moving in a different direction. So if time is moving forward the other time would be moving backwards.
Let's say you left the actual dimension where time moves forward and then decides to move to the other dimension where time moves backwards, and you are 20 years old, after 10 years in that dimensions you would have regressed back to a 10 years old.

Anyway like @Everything12 said, you dont have enough proof.

Also the reason for 6D of another temporal dimension is BS
As first time moving faster or slower in one aspect is not proof of another temporal dimensions, there are places in this universe where time is faster or slower that does not mean we have different temporal dimensions.
Also time stop not affecting another part means range problem.

To explain further another temporal dimension will be time moving in a different direction. So if time is moving forward the other time would be moving backwards.
Let's say you left the actual dimension where time moves forward and then decides to move to the other dimension where time moves backwards, and you are 20 years old, after 10 years in that dimensions you would have regressed back to a 10 years old.

Anyway like @Everything12 said, you dont have enough proof.
What is it if it's not a temporal dimension?

Does time in the Silver Sea move slowly or is stopped? Was pretty sure he was completely still.

Last edited:
For example, if nearly 700 million years have passed only in the Militia World, while time has stopped in this Silver Sea, it would make sense.

It's not certain if the Militia World accelerated or if the other small worlds stopped.

I reckon that the sanctuaries do not warrant a higher dimension. A microcosm is described as: "a thing, a place or a group that has all the features and qualities of something much larger" (Oxford Dictionary). Describing the sanctuaries as microcosms don't make the bubble worlds higher in dimensionality, but treats the sanctuaries as smaller parts in size, not dimensionality, of their overall being.

The second point I want to make regarding the Silver Sea is the nature of how its time works in the context of the bubble worlds and layers. From how it's being described, it sounds like the differing worlds, layers and Silver Sea operate on the same form of time, just at differing speeds. This sounds less like a higher-dimensional form of time and more like time dilation, which is the slowing of time in accordance with the observations of one compared to another. This is reinforced by the quotes mentioned by the OP:

In the Silver Water Holy Sea, 14,000 years ago. Before the God of Creation Militia was born, the name of that bubble world was Elenesia. That is, there is a discrepancy in time between the Silver Sea and the small world. From the perspective of the Militia World, it was roughly more than 700 million years ago--
"...Well, for example, when a day passes in the 7th of Elenesia, a year or even longer passes in the Militia World?" "Simply put, yes. However, I haven't been able to confirm any discrepancy in time between the small worlds we have visited so far and the Militia World. One second here in the 7th of Elenesia is exactly the same as one second in the Militia World." Sasha looked more and more puzzled. "Then, what do you mean?" "A discrepancy in time somehow occurred once. And now, it's back to normal, I guess." For example, if nearly 700 million years have passed only in the Militia World, while time has stopped in this Silver Sea, it would make sense. It's not certain if the Militia World accelerated or if the other small worlds stopped.

The discrepancy between the Silver Sea and the smaller worlds makes sense because they all abide by the concept of time via time dilation, as it makes it clear that each reality (bubble worlds, layers and the Silver Sea) exists within the dimensionality of each other, which would make them all 2-A, and thus 4-D. It even mentions that time in the Silver Sea is "stopping", not abiding by its own separate laws of time and dimensionality, but acting in accordance with time present in the bubble worlds. As a result, the Silver Sea, while having its own separate timeline, does not inherently have a higher-dimensional nature than the layers. If anything it would make the layers microcosms of the Silver Sea itself. They may be separate from one another, but they are not independent of one another.

In conclusion, based on the text and evidence I have presented, I disagree with the 5-D and 6-D proposals that the thread presents.

I reckon that the sanctuaries do not warrant a higher dimension. A microcosm is described as: "a thing, a place or a group that has all the features and qualities of something much larger" (Oxford Dictionary). Describing the sanctuaries as microcosms don't make the bubble worlds higher in dimensionality, but treats the sanctuaries as smaller parts in size, not dimensionality, of their overall being.

The second point I want to make regarding the Silver Sea is the nature of how its time works in the context of the bubble worlds and layers. From how it's being described, it sounds like the differing worlds, layers and Silver Sea operate on the same form of time, just at differing speeds. This sounds less like a higher-dimensional form of time and more like time dilation, which is the slowing of time in accordance with the observations of one compared to another. This is reinforced by the quotes mentioned by the OP:

In the Silver Water Holy Sea, 14,000 years ago. Before the God of Creation Militia was born, the name of that bubble world was Elenesia. That is, there is a discrepancy in time between the Silver Sea and the small world. From the perspective of the Militia World, it was roughly more than 700 million years ago--
"...Well, for example, when a day passes in the 7th of Elenesia, a year or even longer passes in the Militia World?" "Simply put, yes. However, I haven't been able to confirm any discrepancy in time between the small worlds we have visited so far and the Militia World. One second here in the 7th of Elenesia is exactly the same as one second in the Militia World." Sasha looked more and more puzzled. "Then, what do you mean?" "A discrepancy in time somehow occurred once. And now, it's back to normal, I guess." For example, if nearly 700 million years have passed only in the Militia World, while time has stopped in this Silver Sea, it would make sense. It's not certain if the Militia World accelerated or if the other small worlds stopped.

The discrepancy between the Silver Sea and the smaller worlds makes sense because they all abide by the concept of time via time dilation, as it makes it clear that each reality (bubble worlds, layers and the Silver Sea) exists within the dimensionality of each other, which would make them all 2-A, and thus 4-D. It even mentions that time in the Silver Sea is "stopping", not abiding by its own separate laws of time and dimensionality, but acting in accordance with time present in the bubble worlds. As a result, the Silver Sea, while having its own separate timeline, does not inherently have a higher-dimensional nature than the layers. If anything it would make the layers microcosms of the Silver Sea itself. They may be separate from one another, but they are not independent of one another.

In conclusion, based on the text and evidence I have presented, I disagree with the 5-D and 6-D proposals that the thread presents.
The shrines that exist are described as being just a microcosm of the world and these countless shrines in the blue sky of the gods which is a dimension that exists in a space different from the mortal world, but still exists within the bubble which has infinite size just like the mortal world.And there is also a scan where it proves that the blue sky of the gods is infinite in size.

In short: The blue sky of the gods is just a small part of the bubble (world = universe) and there are countless shrines that are said to be microcosm of the bubble (world) where there is a sanctuary which is a 2-A structure that has already been accepted by the wiki. It would be the world of the future of the goddess Nafta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back