• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, I did not want to touch MBK due to the toxicity of the fans but since I am fully recharged let it be known that I will only answers or respond to those with an actual refutal to what I say and not everyone as you guys have the habit of arguing with the same person all at once, so it is easier to wear the opposition down like 6 vs 1. So if I dont respond to you, it means you did not actually try to refute the points or proof what you claim.
Anyway, here goes nothing.

I will say I disagree, since the reason is flimsy and you guys are missing a very important factor in this upgrade to begin with.
1. Even if the 5-D is correct, The 6D is wrong, while there is no solid proof of a different timeline, even having a different timeline will not bump a 5-D space to 6-D to begin with.

2. Now the Elephant in the room I certainly disagree with this like I already disagreed with this reasoning in this thread, which I still believe should be opened up and actually properly evaluated by knowledgeable staff members on timelines and the likes not just any staff members, as the stuff is flimsy.
If I can remember correctly, @Dread @Tatsumi504 @Fixxed @EldemadeDityjon and many more claimed in the thread that I linked above that there are infinite version of each characters physically existing. which the author forgot to tell us about at all in the 700 chapters and only said the future has infinite possibilities, so why should we fans not interpret it to mean there are infinite version of each characters.

• So by extension since this is a parallel world to the real one, all version of anos in the current time in the crystal will be equal in strength to the anos we are following his story but somehow anos could destroy the crystal, which would mean that a single anos is more powerful than infinite version of himself with the same AP and Dura and the same Haxes and resistances. makes no sense. Like a baseline low 2-C would defeat infinite low 2-Cs with the same stats.
  • Not to mention this, if each crystal contains an infinite version of anos and also the crystal, each of those infinite crystals will also contain infinite crystals and this continues on and on, and by extension the crystal we see is tier 0 size world already, the strongest tier 0 in this wiki
  • To proceed more on my point it was directly stated that there was only one sword of veneuzela, but somehow your claims retain that there are uncountable infinite of the swords.

Anyway this is just plain wrong as you cannot make a claim without fixing the consequences, those are the consequences of your claims, so someone should clear this up before it we can proceed. as this should be a tier 0 upgrade not low 1-C

Last edited:
as this should be a tier 0 upgrade not low 1-C
walter-white-falling-walter-white.gif

TBH, I did not want to touch MBK due to the toxicity of the fans but since I am fully recharged let it be known that I will only answers or respond to those with an actual refutal to what I say and not everyone as you guys have the habit of arguing with the same person all at once, so it is easier to wear the opposition down like 6 vs 1. So if I dont respond to you, it means you did not actually try to refute the points or proof what you claim.

I will say I disagree, since the reason is flimsy and you guys are missing a very important factor in this upgrade to begin with.
1. Even if the 5-D is correct, The 6D is wrong, while there is no solid proof of a different timeline, even having a different timeline will not bump a 5-D space to 6-D to begin with.

2. Now the Elephant in the room I certainly disagree with this like I already disagreed with this reasoning in this thread, which I still believe should be opened up and actually properly evaluated by knowledgeable staff members on timelines and the likes not just any staff members, as the stuff is flimsy.
If I can remember correctly, @Dread @Tatsumi504 @Dereck03 @Fixxed @EldemadeDityjon and many more claimed in the thread that I linked above that there are infinite version of each characters physically existing. which the author forgot to tell us about at all in the 700 chapters and only said the future has infinite possibilities, so why should we fans not interpret it to mean there are infinite version of each characters.

• So by extension since this is a parallel world to the real one, all version of anos in the current time in the crystal will be equal in strength to the anos we are following his story but somehow anos could destroy the crystal, which would mean that a single anos is more powerful than infinite version of himself with the same AP and Dura and the same Haxes and resistances. makes no sense. Like a baseline low 2-C would defeat infinite low 2-Cs with the same stats.
  • Not to mention this, if each crystal contains an infinite version of anos and also the crystal, each of those infinite crystals will also contain infinite crystals and this continues on and on, and by extension the crystal we see is tier 0 size world already, the strongest tier 0 in this wiki
  • To proceed more on my point it was directly stated that there was only one sword of veneuzela, but somehow your claims retain that there are uncountable infinite of the swords.

Anyway this is just plain wrong as you cannot make a claim without fixing the consequences, those are the consequences of your claims, so someone should clear this up before it we can proceed. as this should be a tier 0 upgrade not low 1-C
i am gonna make a fire force post to put plot,fate and other things

If I can remember correctly, @Dread @Tatsumi504 @Dereck03 @Fixxed @EldemadeDityjon and many more claimed in the thread that I linked above that there are infinite version of each characters physically existing. which the author forgot to tell us about at all in the 700 chapters and only said the future has infinite possibilities, so why should we fans not interpret it to mean there are infinite version of each characters.

Thank you for helping out. Given the previous staff disagreements, I suppose that this thread has likely been rejected then.

By the way, don't want to continue the drama but this thread was almost closed for 1 staff disagree on 6-D and neutral (ig) in 5-D? Where's the overall disagree there? Holy.....

By the way, don't want to continue the drama but this thread was almost closed for 1 staff disagree on 6-D and neutral (ig) in 5-D? Where's the overall disagree there? Holy.....
This thread has never gotten close to closure. Nobody's gonna close this after 1 staff vote, don't worry.

Not to mention this, if each crystal contains an infinite version of anos and also the crystal, each of those infinite crystals will also contain infinite crystals and this continues on and on, and by extension the crystal we see is tier 0 size world already, the strongest tier 0 in this wiki
I had asked myself the same thing about this
To proceed more on my point it was directly stated that there was only one sword of veneuzela, but somehow your claims retain that there are uncountable infinite of the swords.
Hmmmm

So by extension since this is a parallel world to the real one, all version of anos in the current time in the crystal will be equal in strength to the anos we are following his story but somehow anos could destroy the crystal, which would mean that a single anos is more powerful than infinite version of himself with the same AP and Dura and the same Haxes and resistances. makes no sense. Like a baseline low 2-C would defeat infinite low 2-Cs with the same stats.
Either way, the focus is on destroying the possibilities, it's not like the other version of Anos is killed either.

Thank you for helping out. Given the previous staff disagreements, I suppose that this thread has likely been rejected then.

No sir.

it’s just one staff disagreement without elaboration. I believe it shouldn’t be counted until he explains his reasoning behind his disapproval or until the knowledgeable staff members he requested show up to iron things out.

I honestly won't count it either way. @Everything12 I am sorry, but you need to give your reasoning for disagreeing with 6D.
I am not counting your vote if you don't elaborate on what you disagree with.

Before some people come to me and say, “why you did not do this to people who agreed,” should I really explain the difference between someone agreeing with a CRT which provided the scans/shreds of evidence and their agreement is established on the CRT while when you disagree with it and giving no reasons and your disagreement is based on no reasons? Like really? Pain at least give the reasoning above, while the staff did not bother to tell me which evidence is not enough for 6D

A: Disagree with the thread, don't think the evidence is sufficient.
B: Ahm, what exactly do you disagree with? Mind elaborating?
A: I just read your evidence, and my opinion based on my knowledge and experience in the wiki is that it isn't sufficient. Nothing more, nothing less.

This is basically like the boss is rejecting your work and does not want to give reasoning either. Where is fairness here @Antvasima?

I honestly won't count it either way. @Everything12 I am sorry, but you need to give your reasoning for disagreeing with 6D.
I am not counting your vote if you don't elaborate on what you disagree with.

Before some people come to me and say, “why you did not do this to people who agreed,” should I really explain the difference between someone agreeing with a CRT which provided the scans/shreds of evidence and their agreement is established on the CRT while when you disagree with it and giving no reasons and your disagreement is based on no reasons? Like really? Pain at least give the reasoning above, while the staff did not bother to tell me which evidence is not enough for 6D

A: Disagree with the thread, don't think the evidence is sufficient.
B: Ahm, what exactly do you disagree with? Mind elaborating?
A: I just read your evidence, and my opinion based on my knowledge and experience in the wiki is that it isn't sufficient. Nothing more, nothing less.

This is basically like the boss is rejecting your work and does not want to give reasoning either. Where is fairness here @Antvasima?
I mean yeah, i think the evidence is not sufficient enough

That doesn't make sense as i was literally replying to you

Anyway, 2A can contain smaller 2As, but i don't disagree because of the microscopic stuff
Im not expert enough to know about inconsistencies that will happen to the verse but this is generally not enough for tier 1 regardless of the verse

Again, im neutral

That doesn't make sense as i was literally replying to you

Anyway, 2A can contain smaller 2As, but i don't disagree because of the microscopic stuff
Im not expert enough to know about inconsistencies that will happen to the verse but this is generally not enough for tier 1 regardless of the verse

Again, im neutral
What is enough for “Tier 1” if I may ask?

i do think there is proof of a different timeline, it specifically refers to time being stopped in the silver sea and not in the bubbles, and in this case it's not just a different timeline like in the bubbles' case, in this case the silver sea is the whole structure, its timeline would contain uncountably infinite snapshots of the 5D space if 5D is accepted.
If I can remember correctly, ... and many more claimed in the thread that I linked above that there are infinite version of each characters physically existing. which the author forgot to tell us about at all in the 700 chapters and only said the future has infinite possibilities, so why should we fans not interpret it to mean there are infinite version of each characters.
the crystals do not need infinite versions of each character physically existing, they only need to be comparable in size and they are compared to a Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back