• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All of Dragon Ball Cosmology revision (STAFF ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Antvasima just letting you know, Shiro’s not available on the wiki anymore due to IRL stuff, so you’re better off contacting anyone else other than him for translations.

As for why it is not tier 1, we do not give tier 1 for simply having a timeline of 12-18 universes. That's only 2-C. Tier 1 comes at a level of infinity that goes beyond uncountable infinite number of Low 2-C structures, i.e. 2-A. There are no infinite number of 2-A multiverses here.
This is incorrect for a multidude of reasons that both Planck and Ultima already explained. You dont even need a 2-A cosmology in this case.

What? Why would any new arguments be presented for information from the Daizenshuu that is old and brings nothing new to the table. And yes, I am still against the universes being infinite and 2-C due to the same reasons. Please drop this topic. A universe is not 2-C and nobody is getting infinite speed.
I see your still refusing to refute huh? If this rejected soooo many times and it’s soooo wrong. Why can’t you easily debunk it?
“Universes aren’t 2-C” says AKM as he doesn’t refute my reasoning.
“Nobody’s infinite in speed” says AKM as he doesn’t even bother to refute my refutes.
Please see the old threads for why the above notion is wrong. As for why it is not tier 1, we do not give tier 1 for simply having a timeline of 12-18 universes. That's only 2-C. Tier 1 comes at a level of infinity that goes beyond uncountable infinite number of Low 2-C structures, i.e. 2-A. There are no infinite number of 2-A multiverses here.
I’m not wasting my time reading old threads with old opinions. You agree with low 2-C in those thread so they’re outdated. Stop flashing your incompetence and please properly refute my arguments. The entire point of this thread is to have a fresh new understanding of the cosmology. Pretend those old threads don’t exist. I don’t have all day for you to say the same thing over and over again with no basis whatsoever.
Because that's all what's required for a CRT of this level. Idk why this isn't in Fun and Games, honestly.
You know what, maybe I should cut you some slack, you are sick after all. So I won’t blame you if you make more illogical claims.

Pardon the intrusion, but I think what Kukui said is right about the Low 1-C stuff. No in between.

Same with Zamasu

And Planck already explained it more than one time

Not to mention aside from DDM no one actually read the points in the blog
^

Not going to respond anymore after this, but this needs to be reiterated. People need to stop looking to old threads as a means of trying to automatically reject this, the upgrade has a new basis to be discussed. 2-C isn't possible anymore under these circumstances. No in-between options are possible anymore under these circumstances. It's either the verse gets downgraded to 3-A for the universes being shared space-times, or they are separate space-times and it brings the verse to Low 1-C.

Pick one or the other, and defend the choice you pick.

Again, AKM is very sick right now. We should close this thread for a week or so and continue when he feels better. I definitely don't want him to overstrain himself.

Not going to respond anymore after this, but this needs to be reiterated. People need to stop looking to old threads as a means of trying to automatically reject this, the upgrade has a new basis to be discussed. 2-C isn't possible anymore under these circumstances. It's either the verse gets downgraded to 3-A for the universes being shared space-times, or they are separate space-times and it brings the verse to Low 1-C.

Pick one or the other, and defend the choice you pick.
Well, a downgrade to 3-A seems very excessive to me.

I see your still refusing to refute huh? If this rejected soooo many times and it’s soooo wrong. Why can’t you easily debunk it?
There's a very simple answer to this question. Because it's already been done so many times. And that's why a discussion rule exists.
I’m not wasting my time reading old threads with old opinions.
Which brings me to this. You can't expect other people to waste their time when all you do is bring up old information and warp it to create a "new" outlook.

Discussion rules exist for a reason, especially to avoid cases like these where people are so hellbent on not giving up that they will keep brining up old and discussed material and make it a battle of attrition to force their revisions. Because they can tire out the opposing party by demanding exhausting threads one after another forcing them to discuss the same thing and eventually give up. As per the rule, I have half a mind to simply close this thread because you are not dropping the topic.

Drop it, or this thread gets closed.

Ant, the other staff have good enough judgement to make decisions on this thread...
Yes, but AKM seems to be invested in the topic. I don't want to run him over, especially when he is sick.

With all due respect Ant, but I don't think we should stop this CRT just because a staff member is sick. Perhaps he can just make another CRT later, once he becomes better. We have other staff members, after all.

Anyways, I'm sorry if I'm intruding here, but the arguments against the upgrade is really lack-luster and just clogs up this thread with "read the old thread kek", if you have an actual argument, please write it instead of just telling us to read the old thread.

You can disagree with 2-C universes, and the infinite speed part, but the Low 1-C upgrade is irrefutable if you agree that each universe is at least Low 2-C.

Also, hope you get better soon, AKM.

A small reminder to everyone to keep this civil.
It is pretty hard to keep civil in this thread cause you know, i'm not trying to be a jerk but because AKM using word like cherry-picking and wank to refute the thread, even though DDM mostly refuse he give a reasonable thing with his comment
Again, AKM is very sick right now. We should close this thread for a week or so and continue when he feels better. I definitely don't want him to overstrain himself.
i know i'm not a staff and you could ban me for this but let me be blunt Ant, he sick and you close this thread, and then tell me when he get well again and you unlock the thread, or the thread being ignored, people forget it and fading into darkness and pretend this never happend

I know what it is like trying to argue properly when mentally overexerted. It makes me very irritable and impatient. I do not want to put AKM in that position, or likely worse.

That said, I personally much prefer a Low 1-C upgrade to a 3-A downgrade, but I am not well informed regarding the topic.

You can disagree with 2-C universes, and the infinite speed part, but the Low 1-C upgrade is irrefutable if you agree that each universe is at least Low 2-C.
In short, yes I disagree with 2-C and infinite speed because nothing new is brought here. And as for the latter, I don't think that's enough for the cosmology to be anywhere in tier 1, tier 1 requires a lot more than just "12 universes in a timeline" as I already pointed out.

There's a very simple answer to this question. Because it's already been done so many times. And that's why a discussion rule exists.

Which brings me to this. You can't expect other people to waste their time when all you do is bring up old information and warp it to create a "new" outlook.

Discussion rules exist for a reason, especially to avoid cases like these where people are so hellbent on not giving up that they will keep brining up old and discussed material and make it a battle of attrition to force their revisions. Because they can tire out the opposing party by demanding exhausting threads one after another forcing them to discuss the same thing. As per the rule, I have half a mind to simply close this thread because you are not dropping the topic.

Drop it, or this thread gets closed.
All you did was drop three fat fallacies AKM.

Argument from incredulity: for saying my claims are wank and unbelievable.
Appeal to tradition: for carrying your claims on your outdated arguments that don’t even make sense to begin with.
Burden of rejoinder: For refusing to make new compelling arguments to move us forward.

You’ve also set me up to fail no matter what I said. You always close threads because, “well this has been discussed before” so I’m not allowed to speak. You can close the thread at any time you want just because you think something is wank. That a blatant abuse of power.

In short, yes I disagree with 2-C and infinite speed because nothing new is brought here. And as for the latter, I don't think that's enough for the cosmology to be anywhere in tier 1, tier 1 requires a lot more than just "12 universes in a timeline" as I already pointed out.
What more is missing from the thread's reasoning for Tier 1 if I may ask?

I'm willing to give Migue a response. Also, it needs to be said that it's quite disrespectful to take advantage of people's bad RL situations/health issues to got through. Plus AKM is usually very nice, open-minded, and gives constructive feedback. But mentioned above, if you're considered one of the most valuable users to give a sense of judgement, but unable to due to serious illness; I'd at least ask how would one wish to be treated if they were going through the same thing?

But anyway, Migue is also someone who has a great sense of judgement, so I think it's a good idea to give him a chance and keep this open. But I will request the thread to avoid getting bumped too much. And to answer Glass's question, I believe others who may have been unaware of the Void example might try to step it and use it, so Zamasu brought it up to avoid future mistakes when others try to bring it up.

Pardon the intrusion since I am not staff I will say this once but Dear AKM this is going circularly (I know U are sick & I hope you will be ok) you can't say you disagree with them without debunking anything as for the infinite part people didn't read the Blog very well it was proven infinite can have an edge even by well known people in that field & it was stated as infinite twice & endless or infinitely could mean infinite as well since it stated direct infinite twice they (endless Statements) are even more supporting facts for infinite
Thank you

You could just put a note in the end of the cosmology blog by saying that it’s a mistranslation; hence why it’s not usable for the cosmology, adding a tier next to it while also having it be a part of the cosmology blog is gonna confuse people, it makes it look like it’s something you’re arguing for.

Anyways as for the whole cosmology blog, regarding the anime scans, if you’re using this to back up DBH/Xenoverse then I can see them being used, if it’s for Dragon Ball Super then I don’t think you can really use them to upgrade DBS, unless there’s a CRT I wasn’t aware of, the manga for Dragon Ball is the main canon we use for DBS on this site over the anime. As for the scans themselves, it would help a lot if we get other translators here to verify the stuff said in both anime and manga to be legit just in case they are mistranslations, if the world of void stuff is confirmed to be a mistranslation, who’s to say that the other text isn’t a mistranslation unless we’re absolutely sure? And regarding the whole “higher film” analogy for the timelines I’m not the best to really tell if that’s tier 1 or not, so I’m neutral on the tier 1 buffs until some of the dimensional guys on the wiki can confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back