• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, lets not derail, I am waiting for someone to comment, please. (I am saying please cmon..)

uwu, I love you more sussy. I will explain why later.
I don't even know what to say at this point
Either you explain your reasoning on why it is insufficient or you wait for someone to explain for you so you can second it.
I already explained why

I don't agree because 2A can contain 2A
I don't disagree because the contained 2A is microscopic to the container

It is actually impossible that i was waiting for this upgrade for more then a year and i missed it.

Not only did i miss it, its REJECTED?? How have we been preparing shit for more then a year and we FINALLY shoot our shot and miss?

By the way, don't want to continue the drama but this thread was almost closed for 1 staff disagree on 6-D and neutral (ig) in 5-D? Where's the overall disagree there? Holy.....
Well, maybe I misunderstood then, but a tier 0 Anos upgrade seems completely outrageous.

If somebody explains all sides of the arguments here in easy to understand but sufficiaåently thorough manners, I can ask our staff for evaluations though.

I would appreciate a much less extreme degree of spam posts here outside of that though.

I don't even know what to say at this point
Say I love you back, simple
I already explained why

I don't agree because 2A can contain 2A
I don't disagree because the contained 2A is microscopic to the container
Mhm, mind reading the last quote in my OP. It could help you bestie <3

If somebody explains all sides of the arguments here in easy to understand but sufficiaåently thorough manners, I can ask our staff for evaluations though.

I would appreciate a much less extreme degree of spam posts here outside of that though.
Currently it cannot be summed up, the OP explains what is fair and necessary, there have been no proper counterarguments and elaboration (Most for the disagreed part) necessary to take this as accepted or rejected, the only thing left is to wait for the evaluation of knowledgeable members and staff.
but a tier 0 Anos upgrade seems completely outrageous.
Naughty joke... Or maybe not? Probably soon.

No, i weren't aware of that, when was that decided?

If so, count me as agreement
Sussy.. I already linked the thread in OP. Please.... it took me 10 hours to work on this + the cosmology picture...
I even asked everyone about it before making it public.

uwu, I love you more sussy. I will explain why later.
5324c9ef39cb32563302fc1dba3a360e~c5_720x720.jpeg

Alright, obviously the bubble is superior in nature to a 2-A realm, making it 5D, idk about 6D tho

Sussy.. I already linked the thread in OP. Please.... it took me 10 hours to work on this + the cosmology picture...
I even asked everyone about it before making it public.
Call me P
and sorry, i get dizzy looking at large texts i probably didn't notice it

Anyway, if there is any more derailment and spam here I will unfortunately likely be force to unfollow this thread, and then it will likely self-die. I just don't have sufficient available time and energy to spend much further time here.

Correction: That would be High 1-B/Low 1-A :alien:
Not at all
It is essentially woodin cardinal, for each crystal would contain uncountable infinite of other crystals which would also contain uncountable infinite crystals which also do the same to no end.
1{2{3{4{5{5{6(1(2(3[1[2[3......... till infinity.
Either way, the focus is on destroying the possibilities, it's not like the other version of Anos is killed either.
Uhhm the crystal is supposed to contain those other version, destroying it means destroying them

the crystals do not need infinite versions of each character physically existing, they only need to be comparable in size and they are compared to a Universe.
Then you should read the arguments again. That would make the crystal low 2C not the current 2-A

And yes "I don't find the proof sufficient for 6-D is valid in this case"
As you only provided something and it's not sufficient for a 6-D upgrade.

Anyway I will be waiting for a likely explanation to my post

Not at all
It is essentially woodin cardinal, for each crystal would contain uncountable infinite of other crystals which would also contain uncountable infinite crystals which also do the same to no end.

Uhhm the crystal is supposed to contain those other version, destroying it means destroying them

Then you should read the arguments again. That would make the crystal low 2C not the current 2-A

And yes "I don't find the proof sufficient for 6-D is valid in this case"
As you only provided something and it's not sufficient for a 6-D upgrade.

Anyway I will be waiting for a likely explanation to my post
You want to downgrade the verse to low 2-C? You are joking right?

Not at all
Infinite recursions are High 1-B (higher depending on the context). Plus, they cannot reach High 1-A either since it is beyond the reach of power sets already.

You cannot reach neither High 1-A nor 0 via stacking hierarchies of dimensions or whatever, even if they are uncountable infinite. Thats the point of those tiers. They are equated to inaccessible cardinals, which use those properties (as stated on the tiering system)

exceed any possible number of levels contained in the previous tiers, including an infinite or uncountably infinite number.

Practically speaking, this would be something completely unreachable to any 1-A hierarchies.

A concrete example of such an object would be an inaccessible cardinal, which in simple terms is a number so large that it cannot be reached ("accessed") by smaller numbers, and as such has to be "assumed" to exist in order to be made sense of or defined in a formal context

Last edited:
Not at all
that barely reaches Aleph-omega, let alone inaccessible or even Woodin

Last edited:
Nah, you destroy the structures, not their versions, besides, we're just talking about the World of Nafta, when the world of Nafta is destroyed, Anos or any other version of you will go back to where they were before Nafta summoned the World.

You want to downgrade the verse to low 2-C? You are joking right?
Never said that. Just explaining something
the timeline is Low 2-C, there are infinite of those tho
And that is 2-A
Infinite recursions are High 1-B (Low 1-A depending on the context). Plus, they cannot reach High 1-A either since it is beyond the reach of power sets already.

You cannot reach neither High 1-A nor 0 via stacking hierarchies of dimensions or whatever, even if they are uncountable infinite. Thats the point of those tiers. They are equated to inaccessible cardinals, which use those properties (as stated on the tiering system)
This is derailing so I may DM to continue but I want to put it out there that you can reach inaccessible cardinals by stacking up sets, only the size of the sets matter.

Nah, you destroy the structures, not their versions, besides, we're just talking about the World of Nafta, when the world of Nafta is destroyed, Anos or any other version of you will go back to where they were before Nafta summoned the World.
You do know this is coming from your head and not what the author said?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back