• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ji Ning CRT: Daolord Key Addition and Cosmology Summary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yeah, it's another one of those. Sandbox is here for those who wish to scrutinize the new key. As for changes.

Now some may have noticed the resistances being tied to the level of the prime essences. And of course, there's the cosmology to establish, which the below quotes will attempt to do so;

The Three Realms​

Badlands Territory​

Flamedragon Realmverse​

Higher Dimensions and Layers of Space​

Desolate Chaosverse​

TL;DR: Cultivators at the master-class World God level have mastered the Daos emanated by the prime essences entirely, from which all aspects of their Realmverse emerge and are sustained, the latter of which is a 7-dimensional space-time continuum. Supreme Daolords and those above them can suppress the very prime essences and their influence. So Daolords would have their resistances on a 1-C level and hax that can overcome those resistances, like Ji Ning's or other "Supreme" Daolords would be on that level as well.

I can already see the tide coming my way for this thread. RIP me....

Agree: 8 (Zaratthustra, Muchacho_mrm, Setsuna_tenma, Rikimarox2, DarkDragonMedeus, XDragnoir, Nepuko, ZackMoon1234)

Disagree: 0

Neutral: 0

@Ultima_Reality @Damage3245 @Zaratthustra @XDragnoir @Rikimarox2

Last edited:
So, let me see if i got everything right, Realmverses and their Prime Essences are 7D cause they are the source of the Dao of Spacetime (which is a 5+2 spacetime) while the Chaosverse and it's own Prime Essences would be 8D?

Ehhhh, i will stay neutral for now.

As for Ning's new key, shouldn't his Infinite Speed and Heartworld AP be added in this key?

So, let me see if i got everything right, Realmverses and their Prime Essences are 7D cause they are the source of the Dao of Spacetime (which is a 5+2 spacetime) while the Chaosverse and it's own Prime Essences would be 8D?

Ehhhh, i will stay neutral for now.

As for Ning's new key, shouldn't his Infinite Speed and Heartworld AP be added in this key?
Pretty much.

I almost forgot about that speed thing, hang on.

Heartworld didn't have a calc yet, mostly because I don't think we settled on a size or method. It can likely be adjusted when it's made.

I think we could add the quotes to the OP and see if anyone has a idea to how to calc it's size and AP?

Here are the main quotes:

By comparison, Heartforce Cultivators didn’t need to gain incredibly profound insights into the Dao. What they needed to do was to slowly build up their heartworlds, allowing their heartworlds to become increasingly like real worlds. Only when their heartworlds became sufficiently stable could they be expanded… but it was possible for heartworlds to become greater than entire territories in size. In fact, they could become greater than a hundred territories

The larger a heartworld was, the more powerful a Heartforce Cultivator was! This was because all the World energy within this heartworld would be available to the! Heartforce Cultivator to command. If the heartworld was the size of a territory, then its ‘heartworld projection’ alone would be able to crush Verge-level Daolords to death, to say nothing of someone like Ning.

“T-this is c-crazy big…” Ning himself was shocked as his mental projection stood there atop the giant sword-mountain, staring at this seemingly infinitely large world. Thankfully, he was the creator of this heartworld and knew everything within it… which was why he knew that the heartworld was roughly comparable to a full territory in size!

How vast was a normal territory? You’d generally have to traverse it through relying on spacetime transfer arrays. A single territory was far larger than the entire Brightshore Kingdom! The Badlands Territory had roughly a hundred thousand chaosworlds within it, but the chaosworlds were all extremely distant from each other. As a result, the size of a territory was truly staggering.

Forgot to comment here even tho I already read it.

I obviously agree, everything seems to be fine. Ning about to slaughter some verses.

Looks good.

I think you should make an explaination from the linked scans to add to his range for Daos.

Agree.

I can't remember who uploaded it but this exists.
I remember that, the problem is that the guy who uploaded it was trying to get even Ning's weaker keys (the one currently 4A iirc) to L2C or even 2B so i am sure there are a few things wrong there, but it is mostly right yeah.

Btw, does this key include Ning's Void Everlasting Technique? Cause i was planning to do the Soul/Mind/Truesoul CRT when we got to it.

It's a really good fan cosmology because of how simple it is. It just needs to be edited a-bit, slap it on a cosmology blog and boom. But it's not necessary.

I remember that, the problem is that the guy who uploaded it was trying to get even Ning's weaker keys (the one currently 4A iirc) to L2C or even 2B so i am sure there are a few things wrong there, but it is mostly right yeah.

Btw, does this key include Ning's Void Everlasting Technique? Cause i was planning to do the Soul/Mind/Truesoul CRT when we got to it.
No, it doesn't. This goes up to the first Daomerge, before he masters the Eternal Omega Sword Dao.

Regarding Abilities, they seem okay with the added references. Resistances don't seem to have much. Will get into the cosmology stuff later.

Not interested in evaluating this verse.

Regarding Abilities, they seem okay with the added references. Resistances don't seem to have much. Will get into the cosmology stuff later.
Basically, they resist and negate the prime essences of their Realmverse. Which are the source of all powers and abilities cultivated within the setting. The refs are in the sandbox itself, maybe they didn't copy over here.

How much more support is needed btw? I'd imagine quite a bit with Tier 1 involvement but not sure of the specifics.

Thinking on it, I think the current amount of input should be sufficient for the thread to be applied (doubly so considering that there's not much intent to engage the thread by other staff). So if there's no issues, I'll go ahead and apply it.

The cosmology quotes will be moved to a short blog for ease of access and perusal.

As always, I will close the thread but any issues with the cosmology, abilities or resistances can be taken up with me at my profile or I can be asked to reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back