• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here bubbles were accepted as disconnected Low 2-C space-time continuums and are currently rated as 2-A, the silver sea is another space-time which encompasses the totality of a 5D space as confirmed in the OP scan.
it's like you don't understand what I'm arguing about, Already I want to sleepšŸ¤“

it's like you don't understand what I'm arguing about, Already I want to sleepšŸ¤“
Can you please, clearly state, what are you arguing about?
What problem do you have with the evidence presented in the OP?
And please, by all manner, use a simpler term and words so everyone can understand.

Saying people should read certain theory is not really helping people to understand what are you arguing about.

Be4GTms.jpeg
I'm on the same side as Einstein here, I agree.

Can you please, clearly state, what are you arguing about?
What problem do you have with the evidence presented in the OP?
And please, by all manner, use a simpler term and words so everyone can understand.

Saying people should read certain theory is not really helping people to understand what are you arguing about.
Please read carefully, I will simplify it
First, I asked why with the qualitative time difference, you can get 6D, ā†“
So let me ask. Why does the time difference have a relationship to 6D?
Followed by the answer by the two people above, that because there is an addition of a temporal dimension, so it has two temporal dimensionsā†“
This just prove that the silver sea is a Space-time itself
The space of silver sea is 5D since it countain the 5D bubbles (each single layer can countain infinite number of bubbles and there is +99 layers )
Adding the time should make it 6D since it will make uncountably infinite snapshots
And
Aside from the 5D universes having their own temporal dimension, the silver sea which contains these universe also has its own temporal dimension.
The militia world is 700million+ yrs but is only 14,000yrs in the silver sea
Here I make an argument that the time difference occurs not because of the addition of the temporal dimension, but because there is ā†“
the laws of physics will always be the same and constant everywhere. But something happened in space and time that makes it different.
Through different views will produce space and time events differently. All of these things are relative.
And the arguments I'm making are based off of the theory of relativity, not just bullshit coming out of my head,

Instead of supporting the arguments I gave, they didn't care about it, and thought the arguments I brought were just nonsense.

Please read carefully, I will simplify it
alright i see what you're suggesting, this is debunked by the statement itself. It explains that in the silver sea time had stopped for about 699986000 years, thus it was not because of relativistic effects, but because time itself in the silver sea had stopped.
One second here in the 7th of Elenesia is exactly the same as one second in the Militia World." Sasha looked more and more puzzled. "Then, what do you mean?" "A discrepancy in time somehow occurred once. And now, it's back to normal, I guess." For example, if nearly 700 million years have passed only in the Militia World, while time has stopped in this Silver Sea, it would make sense.

Disagree with 6D, don't think the evidence is sufficient. As for 5D I'm just going to wait for people more knowledgeable on this stuff to explain.

@Antvasima
We need people knowledgeable on Tier 1 here for an upgrade thread to Low 1-C.
Can you or somebody else here first explain what they need to evaluate in easy to understand manners please?

alright i see what you're suggesting, this is debunked by the statement itself. It explains that in the silver sea time had stopped for about 699986000 years, thus it was not because of relativistic effects, but because time itself in the silver sea had stopped.
One second here in the 7th of Elenesia is exactly the same as one second in the Militia World." Sasha looked more and more puzzled. "Then, what do you mean?" "A discrepancy in time somehow occurred once. And now, it's back to normal, I guess." For example, if nearly 700 million years have passed only in the Militia World, while time has stopped in this Silver Sea, it would make sense.
Sorry, I really don't care anymore.
It seems that arguments that use logic are not appreciated here and people here (not all) are concerned with nonsense without any basis at all.

Sorry, I really don't care anymore.
It seems that arguments that use logic are not appreciated here and people here (not all) are concerned with nonsense without any basis at all.
Eh?

So wait, let me understand, are the votes of people ignored, and only knowledgeable people will be valued?
Wow
I just arrived here you know, but our staff members with thread evaluation authority have the final say, as they are supposed to act as neutral evaluators and buffers.

Non-staff members who know much about our tiering system should preferably be carefully listened to by them though.

Disagree with 6D, don't think the evidence is sufficient. As for 5D I'm just going to wait for people more knowledgeable on this stuff to explain.

@Antvasima
We need people knowledgeable on Tier 1 here for an upgrade thread to Low 1-C.
It's basically all in the opening, a revision for this verse to be made Low 1-C; either 5D or 6D.
@First_Witch @Elizhaa @KingPin0422 @Qawsedf234 @Pain_to12 @Agnaa @GreatIskandar14045

What do you think about this? Would you be willing to help out here please?

I just arrived here you know, but our staff members with thread evaluation authority have the final say, as they are supposed to act as neutral evaluators and buffers.

Non-staff members who know much about our tiering system should preferably be carefully listened to by them though.
It should be clear that not all staff are knowledgeable and there are many more regular members who can easily outclass a staff in an evaluation quality but obviously the word of the staff > regular member, anyway we only asked him to elaborate on the reason why he disagreed on X thing, saying no to X and neutral on Y is not a clear evaluation you know?

Who and what are you referring to exactly?

I keep hearing this "Argument from Belief" statement being thrown around, but like what does that even mean? The closest fallacy to it is Appeal to Common Belief, which is the exact opposite of what Everything is doing by disagreeing. Also like, aren't all arguments from personal belief? Yall acting like arguing based of what you believe is some sort of fallacy when it's exactly what everybody does.

Extra point: Nobody is obligated to give their list of reasons for disagreeing. You can ask for it if they really don't give any, but you can't disregard their vote just because they didn't explain why.

I'm neutral rn.

They seem to think that you are treating my opinion in the post you quoted as knowledgeable on this matter and of importance for the final conclusion.

Just a case of misunderstanding what's been said.
Well, you are usually rational and do have evaluation rights, but that does not make you automatically familiar with this particular verse.

Well, you are usually rational and do have evaluation rights,
Agreed.
but that does not make you automatically familiar with this particular verse.
Agree and disagree, Everything12 may not be a supporter or interested in this verse, but he has been participating for a long time on several occasions, that is to be appreciated as well.

Well, you are usually rational and do have evaluation rights, but that does not make you automatically familiar with this particular verse.
Well I do have some familiarity with the verse and it's mechanics, but I understand I am only somewhat knowledgeable on Tier 1 and it's best I wait for the opinions on other more knowledgeable people before I make any final judgement.

A: Disagree with the thread, don't think the evidence is sufficient.
B: Ahm, what exactly do you disagree with? Mind elaborating?
A: I just read your evidence, and my opinion based on my knowledge and experience in the wiki is that it isn't sufficient. Nothing more, nothing less.

Extra Note: he disagreed with 6D but was also unsure about 5D and request other knowledgeable members to evaluate instead of him. Was it rejecting in purpose?

How does this look to neutral evaluators for you? Btw, this is from your staff @Everything12

I want to be absolutely respectful and not offend anyone Ant, and you know that I like you, but this is somehow hilarious the way this staff acts toward my CRT.
After he ignores the whole mess he created in Acc type 5, and after one month's absence, he came into my CRT specifically dropping his disagreement.

No offence, but it took hours to create this thread and also extra hours creating the cosmology overview, not just to get rejected because ā€œbased on my knowledge this does not seem efficientā€
I keep hearing this "Argument from Belief" statement being thrown around, but like what does that even mean? The closest fallacy to it is Appeal to Common Belief, which is the exact opposite of what Everything is doing by disagreeing. Also like, aren't all arguments from personal belief? Yall acting like arguing based of what you believe is some sort of fallacy when it's exactly what everybody does.
Also, I think you missed a point here, people who agree here, specifically agreeing with evidence. So their agreement is based on the evidence presented on CRT, his disagreement is based on ā€œArgument from Beliefā€. So, somehow there is quite a huge difference.
Extra point: Nobody is obligated to give their list of reasons for disagreeing. You can ask for it if they really don't give any, but you can't disregard their vote just because they didn't explain why.
What do you mean, exactly, no one is obligated to give their reasoning for disagreeing? How do we suppose to continue the thread if some random people disagree without any reason? Would you like this happening to you in the CRT, where people disagree without their reasons? This is the exact reason why countless threads are being paused and ignored because simply the people never give significant input/reasoning besides their disagreement.

Also, I think you missed a point here, people who agree here, specifically agreeing with evidence. So their agreement is based on the evidence presented on CRT, his disagreement is based on ā€œArgument from Beliefā€. So, somehow there is quite a huge difference.
His disagreement is based of his own reasoning. You form reasoning through seeing the evidence and forming a conclusion. The people who agreed saw the evidence and greed, while he saw the evidence and thought it wasn't strong enough.

Once again, "Argument from Belief" isn't a thing.
What do you mean, exactly, no one is obligated to give their reasoning for disagreeing? How do we suppose to continue the thread if some random people disagree without any reason? Would you like this happening to you in the CRT, where people disagree without their reasons? This is the exact reason why countless threads are being paused and ignored because simply the people never give significant input/reasoning besides their disagreement.
The reasoning he gave was that he thought the evidence provided wasn't strong enough. It may not be a full college essay on why he disagrees, but it's a valid reason. And no, I wouldn't mind if someone did the exact same thing on mine, I would just ask what they thought was weak about and if they didn't say I would count their vote and move on. Countless threads get ignored because the premise isn't interesting or it's too complicated for alot of people, and countless threads die because the discussion ends. So no, I don't believe you need to give much reasoning for disagreement.

Anyways, i'm going to drop this topic because it's just cluttering the thread.

For example, if nearly 700 million years have passed only in the Militia World, while time has stopped in this Silver Sea, it would make sense.
It's not certain if the Militia World accelerated or if the other small worlds stopped.

If the work itself says that the most logical thing is basically that the time of the Silver Sea will be different from the time of the worlds, to me it sounds like a different timeline.

His disagreement is based of his own reasoning. You form reasoning through seeing the evidence and forming a conclusion. The people who agreed saw the evidence and greed, while he saw the evidence and thought it wasn't strong enough.
Own reasoning? Mind presenting it? Perhaps, I could be blind and did not see it. Mind quoting it?
Once again, "Argument from Belief" isn't a thing.
Oh, really? What is this?
The reasoning he gave was that he thought the evidence provided wasn't strong enough. It may not be a full college essay on why he disagrees, but it's a valid reason. And no, I wouldn't mind if someone did the exact same thing on mine, I would just ask what they thought was weak about and if they didn't say I would count their vote and move on. Countless threads get ignored because the premise isn't interesting or it's too complicated for alot of people, and countless threads die because the discussion ends. So no, I don't believe you need to give much reasoning for disagreement.
How is this reasoning valid, when I asked him which evidence is not strong? And his answer is this?
I just read your evidence, and my opinion based on my knowledge and experience in the wiki is that it isn't sufficient. Nothing more, nothing less.

He did not even bother to tell me which evidence. How am I supposed to know why? Like be realistic and honest with yourself, and tell me, would you like such a response in your own CRT after you take hours and hours of your time and ask around if it is valid?

It is like the Boss is rejecting your work and does not give you a reason, would you like it?

If the work itself says that the most logical thing is basically that the time of the Silver Sea will be different from the time of the worlds, to me it sounds like a different timeline.

About this, having a different time flow =\= being a different timeline on the wiki.

Agree and disagree, Everything12 may not be a supporter or interested in this verse, but he has been participating for a long time on several occasions, that is to be appreciated as well.
Well I do have some familiarity with the verse and it's mechanics, but I understand I am only somewhat knowledgeable on Tier 1 and it's best I wait for the opinions on other more knowledgeable people before I make any final judgement.
Okay. My apologies about the unintended slight then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back