• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why 2A only? Also the fact all timelines exists inside the crystal world makes the realm which holding the timelines pretty bigger than 2A. Even if you don't agree on bigger than 2A there are countless realms+ infinite sized Black sky. 5D bubble is still solid.
Future world= infinite 4D mortal world not bubble

What's your point then? Future world can't be bigger than 2-A. It holds infinite futures, Kandaquizorte is used to manifest the realm
My point was the space of the realm has to be bigger than 2A otherwise how will the 2A level of timelines exist inside the realm as subset. Well forget it. We will just circling around if we keep arguing. I will just go with OP..

i believe eldemade knows a few months ago oblivion of the endless had clarrified about sizes and how 2-A in 2-A is still 2-A
I know Oblivion saying Multipliers wouldn't work on 2A but not sure him saying something about 2A can contain 2A or something. I am pretty sure somewhere DT saying realms can be bigger than 2A if they have infinite timelines as subset. I may be wrong forgot who said that..

Also, I have a question, can my picture be used in the cosmology explanation page in the verse?

I know Oblivion saying Multipliers wouldn't work on 2A but not sure him saying something about 2A can 2A or something. I am pretty sure somewhere DT saying realms can be bigger than 2A if they have infinite timelines as subset. I may be wrong forgot who said that..
it was Elizhaa for sure and UMR already explained thats wrong. dw

Yap, let's not argue further then

Also, I will add the scan for 6D argument, I forget to add it. Rip.
Wait let me give you the seperate timeline scan for silver sea. I am 100% sure many staffs even said superior timelines can be considered as higher dimensionality

I know Oblivion saying Multipliers wouldn't work on 2A but not sure him saying something about 2A can contain 2A or something. I am pretty sure somewhere DT saying realms can be bigger than 2A if they have infinite timelines as subset. I may be wrong forgot who said that..
It doesn't contain 2-A, what it contains is what forms it. Future world is the infinite futures itself

Here

銀水聖海では、一万四千年前。

まだ創造神ミリティアが誕生する前、その泡沫世界の名はエレネシア。

すなわち、銀海とその小世界との間には、時間の不一致が存在する。

In the Silver Water Holy Sea, 14,000 years ago.

Still before the birth of the creator god Militia, the name of its bubble world is Elenesia.

In other words, there is a discrepancy in time between the Silver Sea and that small world.
@Dread
Chapter 558 add it to OP. Also if you argue with this then the cosmology should be argued for 7D not 6D. Silver Sea is higher space time but this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back