• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Einstein have to do with anything here? Not like this verse even adhere's to physics in the first place

What does Einstein have to do with anything here? Not like this verse even adhere's to physics in the first place
Giancarlo_Esposito_Angry_Happy_Face_01102022193454.jpg

Misunderstanding? I'm just explaining from what I read.
Is the knowledge that suddenly pops out of the head directly received here?
I'm just saying that the statement that I made is also supported by the idea of the theory of relativity, not just popping out of my head.I'm just saying that the statement that I made is also supported by the idea of the theory of relativity, not just popping out of my head.

Only the likes of purely fictional Reality-Fiction transcendence is devoid of using science and mathematics to explain why their is a qualitative difference.

Sure the verse has magic and other supernatural stuff, but it's through stuff explained using real life sciences and maths theories that you get a qualitative difference.

As for Einstein, you are using timelines to try and get an upgrade and he was a smart guy who did a bunch of time and space science stuff.

Only the likes of purely fictional Reality-Fiction transcendence is devoid of using science and mathematics to explain why their is a qualitative difference.

Sure the verse has magic and other supernatural stuff, but it's through stuff explained using real life sciences and maths theories that you get a qualitative difference.
yeah, there is no contradiction tho. From what i understand he said the difference between Timelines is just a relativistic effect and it's obviously not.

yeah, there is no contradiction tho. From what i understand he said the difference between Timelines is just a relativistic effect and it's obviously not.
You better explain "why not". Don't just talk nonsense

I'm surprised it took this long for the CRT.
well made CRT takes time after all
Agree with 5D
Neutral with 6D or 7D

Also, how will this affect tiers for characters?
since most characters scales to "Capable of harming deeper world inhabitants"
Would one assume Deeper world inhabitants to be 4D or 5D?

Agree with 5D
Neutral with 6D or 7D

Deeper world inhabitants can destroy the bubbles
So 5D

Agree with 5D
Neutral with 6D or 7D

Universes will become 5-D, anyone capable of destroying an universe will become 5-D, also their haxs will scale to their ap as well. Deeper world inhabitants can easily destroy shallow universes.

Agree with 5D
Neutral with 6D or 7D

It took me like 3 hours to create the CRT and over 5 hours for the cosmology picture, and over 4-6 hours with knowledgeable members' discussion. Thanks for your compliment, tho.

Agree with 5D, if there is a notice that the space-time is superior to space-time in general... this indicates that the realm there refers to the extradimensional realm
I've said at the beginning This 5D, enter me into agree 5D. I'm tired of dealing with someone who is Denial

As for Einstein, you are using timelines to try and get an upgrade and he was a smart guy who did a bunch of time and space science stuff.
@Everything12 I remember asking you for a justification for your disagreement since your input seems not sufficient to guess the reasoning.
Would help the confusion you had in my CRT.

Your confusion in my CRT leads to disagreement regarding the 6D rating. You did not leave any reasons or justification and said that shreds of evidence were not enough. I am ambivalent, what is not enough?
I just read your evidence and my opinion based off my knowledge and experience on Tier 1 is that it isn't sufficient. Nothing more, nothing less.

They’re just saying they don’t think it’s Low 1-C. In the same way all the agree people are saying they think it is Low 1-C. You should probably count their vote in the OP
Hence, I am asking them to elaborate on what they think it's not low 1-C (6D), likewise, he is neutral “I assume” unsure of the 5D rating.
Also, I did not add anyone's count after his comment, tbh. You can call it laziness.

Also, I think you missed a point here, people who agree here, specifically agreeing with evidence. So their agreement is based on the evidence presented on CRT, his disagreement is based on “Argument from Belief”. So, somehow there is quite a huge difference.

Also, I have a question for you, but it is irrelevant, can I talk to you in DMs?

Hence, I am asking them to elaborate on what they think it's not low 1-C (6D), likewise, he is neutral “I assume” unsure of the 5D rating.
I guess, but you didn’t really show much scrutiny to many people agreeing without giving reasoning (Though I do guess that agreeing can be done by just seconding the OP, while disagreeing requires it’s own points inherently, so idk lol)

Also, I did not add anyone's count after his comment, tbh. You can call it laziness.
Relatable lol, I hate being the OP of threads because I always forget to tally votes

Also, I have a question for you, but it is irrelevant, can I talk to you in DMs?
Sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back