• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, is it bec of tier difference?
It was because the debate got incredibly toxic and there were some accusations of malicious CRTs being thrown around. Even when the two had incompatible tiers it was a constant source of toxicity, so it got banned

tl;dr It’s still banned even if the match becomes “possible”

It was because the debate got incredibly toxic and there were some accusations of malicious CRTs being thrown around. Even when the two had incompatible tiers it was a constant source of toxicity, so it got banned

tl;dr It’s still banned even if the match becomes “possible”
LOL, I will be the one who will do the match and all my fellows will behave, no worries.
(Acreus will get destroyed)

It is. Read my explanation. The OP is proposing 6D based on Timelines but a Timeline would space and time as different Dimension so there will be 2 additional dimensions in Silver Sea..
it having a temporal dimension doesn't really mean anything in terms of space tho, i don't see how it has 2 additional dimensions.

it having a temporal dimension doesn't really mean anything in terms of space tho, i don't see how it has 2 additional dimensions.
Because Silver Sea itself is space which contains the bubbles time is just another additional axis. I don't know if i saved the thread where staffs literally stated higher D space and time is additional 2 dimensional axis. Let me check. But i am 100% sure many staffs stated that but not sure which thread.

Because Silver Sea itself is space which contains the bubbles time is just another additional axis. I don't know if i saved the thread where staffs literally stated higher D space and time is additional 2 dimensional axis. Let me check. But i am 100% sure many staffs stated that but not sure which thread.
A B ⇏ A < B, or in other words the fact that A is a subset of B does not imply that A is smaller than B where A and B are both infinite sets. Example: the odd numbers are a subset of the natural numbers, yet they have the same cardinality.

A B ⇏ A < B, or in other words the fact that A is a subset of B does not imply that A is smaller than B where A and B are both infinite sets. Example: the odd numbers are a subset of the natural numbers, yet they have the same cardinality.
The thing is when you argue with timeline the space also counts why we need to ignore the space

Agree with 5D, if there is a notice that the space-time is superior to space-time in general... this indicates that the realm there refers to the extradimensional realm

6D? Neutral like we need more context

Agree with 5D, if there is a notice that the space-time is superior to space-time in general... this indicates that the realm there refers to the extradimensional realm

6D? Neutral like we need more context
tbh I added two scans with the context >.<... but I don't blame you, I added them recently.

"...Well, for example, when a day passes in the 7th of Elenesia, a year or even longer passes in the Militia World?" "Simply put, yes. However, I haven't been able to confirm any discrepancy in time between the small worlds we have visited so far and the Militia World. One second here in the 7th of Elenesia is exactly the same as one second in the Militia World." Sasha looked more and more puzzled. "Then, what do you mean?" "A discrepancy in time somehow occurred once. And now, it's back to normal, I guess." For example, if nearly 700 million years have passed only in the Militia World, while time has stopped in this Silver Sea, it would make sense. It's not certain if the Militia World accelerated or if the other small worlds stoppe
Isn't that time difference common in every universe,
the laws of physics will always be the same and constant everywhere. But something happened in space and time that makes it different.
Through different views will produce space and time events differently. All of these things are relative.
So let me ask. Why does the time difference have a relationship to 6D?

the laws of physics will always be the same and constant everywhere. But something happened in space and time that makes it different.
Through different views will produce space and time events differently. All of these things are relative.
This just prove that the silver sea is a Space-time itself
The space of silver sea is 5D since it countain the 5D bubbles (each single layer can countain infinite number of bubbles and there is +99 layers )
Adding the time should make it 6D since it will make uncountably infinite snapshots

Aside from the 5D universes having their own temporal dimension, the silver sea which contains these universe also has its own temporal dimension.
The militia world is 700million+ yrs but is only 14,000yrs in the silver sea

This just prove that the silver sea is a Space-time itself
The space of silver sea is 5D since it countain the 5D bubbles (each single layer can countain infinite number of bubbles and there is +99 layers )
Adding the time should make it 6D

Aside from the 5D universes having their own temporal dimension, the silver sea which contains these universe also has its own temporal dimension.
The militia world is 700million+ yrs but is only 14,000yrs in the silver sea
It's best if you read what I have said before you go to the question. Because above I have explained why the time difference can occur there.

Has two temporal dimensions? What the hell.... The temporal dimension itself is universal and constant, independent of movement and observers. In the context of the theory of relativity

What about my statement above? You ignore it? And replace with "temporal dimension"

Last edited:

It's best if you read what I have said before you go to the question. Because above I have explained why the time difference can occur there.

Has two temporal dimensions? What the hell.... The temporal dimension itself is universal and constant, independent of movement and observers. In the context of the Theory relativity.

What about my statement above? You ignore it? And replace with "temporal dimension"
in my OP thread, I never said two temporal dimensions tho? Only one different timeline and it is 6D

Aku hanya membalas apa yang mereka berdua bicarakan.

Dan

Anda juga masih tidak menjawab apa yang saya coba sampaikan..
5cf4ffc15fb6a43414db311dfef8c1fe.png

no offense but I did not understand anything

in my OP thread, I never said two temporal dimensions tho? Only one different timeline and it is 6D
I just replied to both of their messages.

And

You still haven't answered what I was trying to say^⁠_⁠^

I just replied to both of their messages.

And

You still haven't answered what I was trying to say^⁠_⁠^
You are misunderstanding it. It is not a “time difference”; it is a timeline difference as a whole.

the time difference is not between bubbles, it is effectively a difference in timelines between the bubbles and the silver sea, it also says that 700 million years passed in the militia world while in the silver sea time had stopped.

You are misunderstanding it. It is not a “time difference”; it is a timeline difference as a whole.
Because the continuum of space and time changes, automatically the entirety of time also changes, including time as a whole [timeline]

the time difference is not between bubbles, it is effectively a difference in timelines between the bubbles and the silver sea, it also says that 700 million years passed in the militia world while in the silver sea time had stopped.
You should first read Einstein's theory of relativity. because the statement below is no different from what some people have said above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back