• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest are okay

The aca4 is a no no
The BDE too is a No no, they literally show nothing to even proof this assumptions, they need to show that they lack spatial characteristics e.g. height, length and width and also time.
Why Acausality type 4 is no?. They literally Exist outside of causality

In any case, before venuzdonoa distances and dimensions are irrelevant, he can break them and destroy them just by its mere presence and appear in them at will. So clear BDE.

Why Acausality type 4 is no?. They literally Exist outside of causality
No they don't really,
1. Was there a direct showing of how the order of causality works or even a mention of the order at all?
2. The fact that they could precog everyone on this list shows that they are not aca4, is that not what the 2-A thread is about? Precognition? Or did you forget?
You can't eat your cake and have it.
3. No showing of them having a different causality system since people within order can still interact with them to begin with.
In any case, before venuzdonoa distances and dimensions are irrelevant, he can break them and destroy them just by its mere presence and appear in them at will. So clear wank.
Edited to be more accurate

Edited to be more accurate
Why wank tho? It's clearly on Venuz' profile
Before this Reason Destroying Sword all reason is meaningless. Magical things like distances and dimensions are irrelevant. In front of this Reason Destroying Sword, all reason turns to nothing, therefore it is useless to think about what it can or cannot do.

The rest are okay

The aca4 and 1 is a no no
The BDE too is a No no, they literally show nothing to even proof this assumptions, they need to show that they lack spatial characteristics e.g. height, length and width and also time.
Leaving the rest for now (BDE and Aca 4 was just trying our luck), why is acausality 1 and its negation a no no?

Everyone (except misfits true form and source) is bound to order, as a result, if you try to change someone's past, the order of time basically deletes those changes because it determines the past as the past.
Merely by wielding Venuzdonoa, Anos became removed from the order of time and by killing and resurrecting igales with it, he took became exempt from the order of time thus, whatever he did that didn't fit in the original time line was not reverted

Everyone (except misfits true form and source) is bound to order, as a result, if you try to change someone's past, the order of time basically deletes those changes because it determines the past as the past.
Merely by wielding Venuzdonoa, Anos became removed from the order of time and by killing and resurrecting igales with it, he took became exempt from the order of time thus, whatever he did that didn't fit in the original time line was not reverted
What about a verse that things are not bound by order?

But you could say its fine actually as I can see the reasoning

If acausality type 4 is rejected then type 4 for Anos' source and Graham's nothingness should also be removed. It's the same line of reasoning that got them type 5. Transduality over order of causality(which was shown to exist) which is duality.

Was there a direct showing of how the order of causality works or even a mention of the order at all?
Yes, its how we got Aca 5. If conventional causality itself didn't exist then they should operate on a different system.
The fact that they could precog everyone on this list shows that they are not aca4, is that not what the 2-A thread is about? Precognition? Or did you forget?
Shouldn't this be a feat for the precog though? It could precog anos and graham as well so this doesn't really work.
No showing of them having a different causality system since people within order can still interact with them to begin with.
I was under the impression that having non interactable feats was a requirement for type 5 not 4, or was I wrong?
Like the post says, its for sasha and misha's goddess forms, which they don't use 24/7, 365days a year. Plus around the time of the "order of the future" business, they had not yet regarding their authority as gods (no goddess forms)

Edit: forgot to mention eques but don't care cause I'm biased against him 🤓

What about a verse that things are not bound by order?

But you could say its fine actually as I can see the reasoning
FR tho. Everyone is bound by order until they aren't. What happens if the entity does not use the maou system. Anyone not from Maou verse is technically outside order

Most of maou Gakuin things sounds like verse specific things tbh.

But I'll read the book myself once I have the time

FR tho. Everyone is bound by order until they aren't. What happens if the entity does not use the maou system. Anyone not from Maou verse is technically outside order

This is not an argument, practically every verse has its own system of how its verse works.

Yeah, that's true but their existence is still bound to order (it being type 1 concepts and all) especially for gods who are literally its embodiment.

The acausality 1 and its negation still applies for Venuzdonoa though. Merely by wielding it Anos became exempt from time, also made someone else exempt from time

Yes, its how we got Aca 5. If conventional causality itself didn't exist then they should operate on a different system.
You guys got aca5? Well not the new tho, it will be removed
Shouldn't this be a feat for the precog though? It could precog anos and graham as well so this doesn't really work.
Nope, as this was done by a god within order to begin with.
They were precoged by someone within order.
I was under the impression that having non interactable feats was a requirement for type 5 not 4, or was I wrong?
You are right having non interactable feats on all levels is for type 5, but type 4 is a single system, if you claim someone is outside a certain causality system and then proceeds to be shown to be within that same system, then that's a heavy anti-feat
Like the post says, its for sasha and misha's goddess forms, which they don't use 24/7, 365days a year. Plus around the time of the "order of the future" business, they had not yet regarding their authority as gods (no goddess forms)
I don't get this tbh,
What i got was they existed before order hence they are.outside that order, that is not really proof of aca4.
do you have a showing of those forms not operating on the same system?
Don't really know how it'll work outside the verse but in verse or not, they are still bound to order (same thing applies when they go to other worlds).

Right?
I am not really to worked up on the type 1, even if it is a inverse mechanics it will be on their profile either way

You guys got aca5? Well not the new tho, it will be removed
Don't remind me😔😓😭 there's still hope though.
Nope, as this was done by a god within order to begin with.
They were precoged by someone within order.
Which is problem why?
You are right having non interactable feats on all levels is for type 5, but type 4 is a single system, if you claim someone is outside a certain causality system and then proceeds to be shown to be within that same system, then that's a heavy anti-feat
There's no anti-feat though? Any anti-feat shown is when they're not goddesses
I don't get this tbh,
What i got was they existed before order hence they are.outside that order, that is not really proof of aca4.
do you have a showing of those forms not operating on the same system?
Their previous incarnations (militia, goddess of creation and avernyu, goddess of destruction). Nothing can exist without order and the order of causality exists. The reincarnated sasha and misha aren't goddesses but they regained their status as gods when they regained their authority. They aren't always gods 24/7 but they become the gods of creation and destruction when they use their authority.

Since Conventional causality didn't exist yet they performed things which requires causality, the only logical conclusion would be type 4 (a separate system must apply to them) rather than going the massively NLF route and saying they should get type 5.

Which is problem why?
Cause you should be able to be seen in the future of that same system of causality, and they were precoged by a god under order
There's no anti-feat though? Any anti-feat shown is when they're not goddesses
okay
Their previous incarnations (militia, goddess of creation and avernyu, goddess of destruction). Nothing can exist without order and the order of causality exists. The reincarnated sasha and misha aren't goddesses but they regained their status as gods when they regained their authority. They aren't always gods 24/7 but they become the gods of creation and destruction when they use their authority.

Since Conventional causality didn't exist yet they performed things which requires causality, the only logical conclusion would be type 4 (a separate system must apply to them) rather than going the massively NLF route and saying they should get type 5.
Nah it can just be simply plot point to begin with

Anyway, count me on agree with everything except BDE and dunno about Aca stuffs.

Acausality 4 gives you resistance to precog how is it not resistance?
You need to prove he has aca4 first to begin with and the fact that he could be precoged means he does not
Nope, cus Anos has resistance to resistance negation.
Exactly which means he should not have been able to be precoged
Wait till you see the massive scaling revision I'm planning.
No hax involved, no tier 2 shenanigans but it'll still be controversial as heck🤓
Ah thanks for the head up

No they don't really,
1. Was there a direct showing of how the order of causality works or even a mention of the order at all?
Its already in the Eques profile
2. The fact that they could precog everyone on this list shows that they are not aca4, is that not what the 2-A thread is about? Precognition? Or did you forget?
No who said they can precognite Sasha , Misha and Eques? Drop the scans here.
3. No showing of them having a different causality system since people within order can still interact with them to begin with.
They exist outside of the Causality of Mortal world still gives them type 4.

This is probably one of the worst refute I ever seen.

First of all if a character is protected by fate or plot it's not just verse based.

Yeah Yoigiri and Sinbad Laughs for being protected by plot and fate

This is probably one of the worst refute I ever seen.

First of all if a character is protected by fate or plot it's not just verse based.

Yeah Yoigiri and Sinbad Laughs for being protected by plot and fate
Whatsaboutism?? Nice

As I mentioned before, since most people do not read the books, and don't verify things, I'll read the book myself. And I'll take note of anything that will not translate into anything outside of Maou

Just.... Don't tag me again please. I don't want to participate in this any more than I am,

Whatsaboutism?? Nice

As I mentioned before, since most people do not read the books, and don't verify things, I'll read the book myself. And I'll take note of anything that will not translate into anything outside of Maou

Just.... Don't tag me again please. I don't want to participate in this any more than I am,
Have fun reading 700+ chapters untranslated. <3, so should I count you as neutral here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back