• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Hey guys, isn't information manipulation type 2?

Rumours and lore can be information type 2 i think because it can shape thing, that mean its fundamental

And if that get accepted, we can consider order have information manipulation type 2 too. Because order is what that create the world, what that shape the world, thats mean its shape the romours and lore too

And source would be even deeper abstraction then the type 2 information, wonder if it would be layered high godly even if other characters don't have information as their fundamental aspect.
There is a statement in Ronzcrunz vs Anos fight we can use that to give information type 2 Manipulation for sources.

Rumours and lore can be information type 2 i think because it can shape thing, that mean its fundamental
Its type 2 in this case cause rumors and lore are what makes up the fundamental aspect of their being.
And if that get accepted, we can consider order have information manipulation type 2 too. Because order is what that create the world, what that shape the world, thats mean its shape the romours and lore too
Yes

me looking for the chapter where lay made sigshesta change to produce magnetic waves to seal the power mimicry scan ☠️☠️☠️

Last edited:
It should be spirits physical body itself is information type 2.
Having more than one fundamental aspect of your existence doesn't make it layered, in the case of spirits the information just makes up part of their source.

P.S: it seems like all spirits get Possibly HGR as the destruction of their source means nothing to them so far as they can reform their source as long as the rumors and lore they were born from are still passed down.

Having more than one fundamental aspect of your existence doesn't make it layered, in the case of spirits the information just makes up part of their source.

P.S: it seems like all spirits get Possibly HGR as the destruction of their source means nothing to them so far as they can reform their source as long as the rumors and lore they were born from are still passed down.
That's not what I mean. Root is formed before Spirit body is formed. Root is even deeper than the spirit body which is already a information type 2. Need NPI to interact with root where you don't need NPI to interact with normal spirit body. Also all spirits should get HGR. They can't die until the rumour is still ongoing. Misha died and came by a rumour. It's pretty obvious
アヴォス・ディルヘヴィアがそこにいた。
 霊神人剣で一度倒された噂と伝承を持つ彼女は、<根源再生アグロネムト>で蘇ることができたのだろう。
Avos Dilhevia was there.
 With rumors and lore that she had been defeated once by a spirit godman sword, she could have been revived by <Root Regeneration Agronemt>.
Well here lay destroyed the root. But i would say root should be given more of an abstract npi. Atleast one layer deeper. Also root is not information type 2 but it's just gonna get type 2 Manipulation. Root is still a some concepts type of thing. I wonder if it's gonna get CM type 1 anyday

That's not what I mean. Root is formed before Spirit body is formed. Root is even deeper than the spirit body which is already a information type 2. Need NPI to interact with root where you don't need NPI to interact with normal spirit body. Also all spirits should get HGR. They can't die until the rumour is still ongoing. Misha died and came by a rumour. It's pretty obvious

Well here lay destroyed the root. But i would say root should be given more of an abstract npi. Atleast one layer deeper. Also root is not information type 2 but it's just gonna get type 2 Manipulation. Root is still a some concepts type of thing. I wonder if it's gonna get CM type 1 anyday
I'm just waiting for a while before trying to upgrade root to CM1 again as it has already been done once this year.

I guess it can be layered as regenerating from destruction of their true body which is also rumors should count so 1 layer it is

I'm just waiting for a while before trying to upgrade root to CM1 again as it has already been done once this year.

I guess it can be layered as regenerating from destruction of their true body which is also rumors should count so 1 layer it is
精霊というのは仮初めの姿と真体しんたいを持つ。真体――すなわち真の姿を現すことで、より強大な魔力を得られる反面、その心が仮初めの姿のときとはかけ離れてしまうことも珍しくない。

精霊は奇妙な生き物だ。その存在は、数多無数の者の心から生み出されると言われている。伝承や伝説、噂、願望、恐怖、希望……それらが具象・具現化したものが精霊なのだ。

人々の炎への恐怖が極まり炎の精霊を生み出すことがあれば、水への信仰が高まり、水の精霊を生み出すこともある。

八つ首の水竜はアハルトヘルンに注がれた神の涙、この世に水を生み出した始まりの一滴という人々の言い伝えから生まれた。水の大精霊リニヨンの真体である。

A spirit has a temporary initial form and a true form. By revealing their true form, or true body, they gain more powerful magical power, but it is not uncommon for their mind to be far removed from their initial temporary form.

Spirits are strange creatures. It is said that their existence is born from the minds of countless numbers of people. Lore, legend, rumor, desire, fear, and hope ...... are all embodied and embodied in a spirit.

Sometimes people's fear of fire is so extreme that they create spirits of fire, and sometimes their faith in water is so great that they create spirits of water.

The eight-necked water dragon was born from the legend of the people that it was the tear of God poured on Ahartheln, the beginning drop that brought water into the world. It is the true form of Linion, the Great Spirit of Water.
WN Chapter 33
It's better explanation for spirits Body being information type 2.

Go fo sleep now😴 you will see a CRT when you wake up. I am Garden of sinners. Gonna drop it after i finished two more movies 😌.

IMG_1598.jpg

Back