• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Dont know man, i still not sure just mention future possibilities can mean another timeline

Unless i think if the future is being realized
I am gonna drop low 1C bubble 🚬🗿 thread next weekend.
I got few arguments. Btw tell me this if we consider azure sky of gods as 4D does that make Eques 5D for encompassing 4D structure inside of him especially when we say Infinite future possibilities of natfa ?

Dont know man, i still not sure just mention future possibilities can mean another timeline

Unless i think if the future is being realized
Future possibilities means different futures. Its the same with yhwach in bleach. He's seeing different futures not timelines

I got few arguments. Btw tell me this if we consider azure sky of gods as 4D does that make Eques 5D for encompassing 4D structure inside of him especially when we say Infinite future possibilities of natfa ?
Eques would be taken as higher into 4D not necessarily 5D

If nafta's santuary is 2A structure then the bubble is low 1C structure. Because there are no a structure that bigger than 2A structure and still remain as 2A

If nafta's santuary is 2A structure then the bubble is low 1C structure. Because there are no a structure that bigger than 2A structure and still remain as 2A
Agreed. What happens to your thread? I have contacted multiple staff in their profile post.

Btw add the explanation i gave in your thread to OP. Staff definitely gonna disagree if they sees other peoples comments instead of main topic for NEP aspect type 5

Future possibilities means different futures. Its the same with yhwach in bleach. He's seeing different futures not timelines
Both are different. NAFTA future only has infinite futures where bleach complete verse has infinite futures.
Eques would be taken as higher into 4D not necessarily 5D
Nah he literally encompasses all things he only gotten form when world evolved anyway i have plans for 4D gods

In WN Chapter 304, Anos resists and dominates both the parasitic dragon and parasitic god's attempts to corrupt him, so I think he can possibly get resistance to both type 1 (parasitic dragon) and type 2 (parasitic god) corruption.

This is what last time null wrote when we asked for anos resisting corruption.
Gather the scan and then just say Anos resist corruption here and done.

So he's seeing the future of different universes?
Yhwach seeing the future of real world.

NAFTA can see future of real world+ her sanctuary itself has future possibilities). Anyway i am not gonna use that as an argument for 5D.

Mortal World 3D

Azure sky of gods 4D ( inaccessible to mortal world, stated to be in another dimension, Gods are stated to he higher existence, gods maintain the fate of mortals, gods sees the world as a play, in selection referee gods are called as trascended beings)

Silver Bubbles 5D ( inaccessible to bubble world inhabitants, Bubble world itself has 4D axis, Passive Existence of entering bubble by silver bubbles inhabitants stated to destroy complete bubble, Eques states He and Anos are divided by Dimensions of forces, also there is a statement for The force exceeds (Transcends) the order, Belzerondo comparison can be just used here for higher reality and comparing was made as dimensional difference, there is a statement from magic bullet world Arc.)

So Conclusion:

Mortal world (3D) < Inaccessible Azure sky of gods 4D < inaccessible Silver bubbles 5D.

I hope wiki buys this 🚬🗿

Yhwach seeing the future of real world.

NAFTA can see future of real world+ her sanctuary itself has future possibilities).
Nah, this is downplay. The infinite possibilities nafta sees are based of the infinite futures that could possibly happen and kandaquizorte/her sanctuary contains all of it.
sanctuary itself has future possibilities). Anyway i am not gonna use that as an argument for 5D.
Not saying you should, do your own thing the way you know best. Just saying this for when NAFTA gets a profile

Back