• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou gakuin outerversal upgrade

Venuzdonor is also above all logic, anything that can be reasons is nothing in front of it. Logic in the case should also encompass mathematics so it should actually be boundless

I think we should to create new strongest and super-puper transcendental tier special for zepes, cuz his power is on beyond of understanding ordinary people like us

Well I mean there are some feats that prove that each layer is higher D than the other one.
Plus, Anos stated that dimensions and distances are irrelevant basically means he is above all dimensions aka outerversal.

Well I mean there are some feats that prove that each layer is higher D than the other one.
Plus, Anos stated that dimensions and distances are irrelevant basically means he is above all dimensions aka outerversal.
well arguments got rejected before but if u got stuff to share go on maou gakuin discussion thread they planning multiple CRTs so u can go help and novel isnt ending any time soon iirc so 1-b will always be a possibility in the future

well arguments got rejected before but if u got stuff to share go on maou gakuin discussion thread they planning multiple CRTs so u can go help and novel isnt ending any time soon iirc so 1-b will always be a possibility in the future
that's annoying anyways can you link the thread, there is soo much mgk thread but i promise i will always be there to assist in making Anos 1B which he deserves or possibly 1A.

I agree with this extreme lowball for now
But anos should be infinite layers above infinite layers in boundless

Back