• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Lay abilities

Dimensional Storage, Power Bestowal via Gyze, Air Manipulation, Spacial Manipulation & Fate Manipulation
(he naturally can cut space & sever fate just like he severed fate Of Sasha and Misha when they were about to become the order of the world by Eques)

Evansmana: Greater Fate manipulation, Powernullification(Stated to sever predestined destiny. Can cut off fate of things and null their abilities) Acausality & Transduality negation (Type 2. Able to negate Anos source destructive power), Regeneration negation (High-Godly) & Immortality negation (Type 1 & 9, Cut off Jergas fate and negated his Immortality of being tied to the order of the world, Cut off link between Entanglement God and Admiral Gigi. Admiral Gigi body exist in different plane of reality he was using Entanglement god body as his Avatar), Accelerated Development(Anos states Evansmana power Evolvs during every future), Empathic Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Probability Manipulation, Adaptation (Evansmana is bron from Rumours it can Adapt to users wishes. It created a pathway to Holy king location, adapted to Yzark abilities which frozes future and cut off possibilities of future) Resistance to Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation ( Type 1. Unaffected by Yzark abilities), Danmaku (Can fire numerous light blades), Fusionism Negation( can sever fate of fussed people Making their fusion undone), Purification, Limited Resistance to Power Absorption (Evansmana can be wielded by only few who are selected by Evansmana itself) Healing, Energy Projection, Durability Negation (can ignre durability by severing fate)

help me out with these wording and if anything needs to be ord removed.

For something to be 3D it would need to literally be devoid of time which we know isn't the case here. So still 4D
So how would you consider the higher dimensional space ? If the higher dimensional space contains the space time continuum inside of it how do you consider it?

That's not TD and Aca netation, just interaction. Evansmana was just create to permanently kill Anos. Whigh Yzak abilities has lay resistes to give him Law and Cm type 1?

That's not TD and Aca netation, just interaction.
He clearly nulled Anos destructive power and we know misfit/ aca or TD character exist outside of order so Evansmana should work.
Evansmana was just create to permanently kill Anos.
Whigh Yzak abilities has lay resistes to give him Law and Cm type 1?
All chief god has CM type 1 and law manipulation by scaling to Eques and Evansmana cut through main abilities of Yzark. Anyway Fixxed made a thread for Fire dew being CM type 1 you remember if that's gets accepted then all characters in deeper layers would have that.

He just killed him, nothing more than interaction, show me scan of him being able to negate the destructive power nature.
 狙いは根源。本来ならば、魔王の血が溢れ出すはずが、天道剣の祝福により、それは沈黙している。
 霊神人剣エヴァンスマナを食らったときと同じように。
 The aim is the root. Normally, the demon king's blood would overflow, but it is silenced by the blessing of the Tendou Sword.
 Just as it did when it was hit by the spirit god human sword Evans Mana.
It does works like a some kinda of negation though.

Nah, this is downplay. The infinite possibilities nafta sees are based of the infinite futures that could possibly happen and kandaquizorte/her sanctuary contains all of it.
Anos destroyed that future world real world didn't affected. So no both yhwach and NAFTA thing are different.
Well blaze sky stretches to infinity where gods themselves has realm which are infinite size but they can't see the end of worlds infinity.

There are no 3D world, i mean 3D universe is not make sense
I don't know but I guess it would be higher spatial dimension, you should argue 5D with what you were planning to argue for 4D
Ok. I thought claiming 5D seemed wank but I guess it's ok then.

Also there is this
 視界が、ぐにゃぐにゃに歪んでいた。
 あらゆる像をなすものが、捻れ、曲がり、裏返っている。
 この場は神界の門をくぐった先、次元が激しく乱れているのだ。
 ミーシャ、サーシャの手を強く握り、俺は嵐の海のように荒れ狂う狭間を、突っ切っていく。
 My vision was distorted, squishy.
 Every image was twisted, bent, and turned inside out.

This is the place where we passed through the gate of the divine world, and the dimensions are violently disordered.
 Holding Misha and Sasha's hands tightly, I plunged through the chasm that was raging like a stormy sea.
Visions and everything is different in azure sky of gods. I guess we pretty much can say Azure sky of gods is higher dimensional space. Especially when it's inaccessible to mortal world and only way is to get there by gate to azure sky of gods.

「口数の少ない、優しい神でした。彼女はよく、神界から地上を見ていました」

「神界って、ここから更に遠いところよね? 神界の門をくぐったら、次元も違うんだし。神族ってそんなところから、地上を見られるの?」

不思議そうにサーシャが尋ねる。

「ミリティアは創造神。この世界を創りし秩序なのです。地上も蒼穹も地底も、彼女の庭のようなもの。創造神ミリティアが望みさえすれば、その神眼は、世界にあまねく行き渡るでしょう」

"She was a gentle god of few words. She often watched the earth from the divine realm."

"The Divine Realm is even further away from here, right? Once you pass through the gate of the Divine Realm, you are in a different dimension. Can the Gods see the earth from such a place?"

Sasha asked curiously.

"Militia is the Creator God. She is the order that created this world. The earth, the azure skies, and the depths of the earth are like her garden. If only Militia, the Creator God, willed, her divine eye would spread throughout the world."
「世界には秩序が存在する」

厳かな声が教室中に響き渡る。

「この世界が、この世界であるがゆえの理だ。鳥がなぜ鳥で、魔族がなぜ魔族なのか。天からは恵みの雨が降り、大地を潤し、そして樹木を育てる。魔法陣を描き、魔法術式に魔力を込めれば、明かりが灯る。それらが自然律、魔法律と呼ばれるものであり、この世をこの世たらしめている秩序である」

自信に満ちた声で、朗々と奴は語る。

「そして、その秩序を維持している存在、その秩序が具象化した存在こそが、上位秩序である神族、つまりは神だ」

"There is order in the world."

A solemn voice echoed through the classroom.

"It is the reason why this world is the way it is. Why are birds birds and why are demons demons? From the heavens, blessed rain falls, moistening the earth and nurturing the trees. If you draw a magic circle and put magic power into a magic formula, a light will be lit. These are the natural law, the magic law, the order that makes this world what it is."

He speaks in a confident voice.

"And the existence that maintains that order, the embodiment of that order, is the higher order, the divine race, in other words, God."
If anyone has any good argument tell me. But i am definitely planning on upgrading gods to higher dimensional existence and Silver bubbles to higher dimensional spaces than normal bubbles.

Its just a hidden and isolated dimension. Nothing to do with inaccessibility.
Black Sky
A space filled with darkness and starlight that exists far above the earth, and even above the clouds and the sky. It is a place that is impossible for life on earth to enter, and the "Gates of the Divine Realm" that lead to the Azure Sky of the Gods float there.

LN VOLUME 9; KEYWORD
I got that from here

Proof its a higher infinity?
Well worlds are themselves infinite size creator Gods can see complete world with their divine eyes which also includes azure sky of gods ( land of traces mainly should be considered as its infinite size)

Also they can't see the end of silver sea even though they can sea the complete world they created. It's clearly distinguished by the author.

This seems to me just a way of saying that life on earth cannot survive the vacuum of space. Just as there can be no life outside the bubbles because of the silvery water that inexhaustibly drains their magic.
Well it can also mean normal mortals can't enter the Gods worlds. Anyway that's not all my point. You see they states their vision is turned upside down and dimension is disordered. Kinda implies higher reality though.

Proof its a higher infinity?

銀水聖海は広い。

果てしなく広大だ。

自らの世界にならくまなく行き届いた彼女の神眼めをもってすら、その全貌を予想することさえできない。

その果てしなさは、彼女には平和までの距離に感じられた。

どれだけ平和を求めても、そこには永遠にたどり着けない。そんな風に思えてしまうほどに、この銀海は果てしない。

The silver water sacred sea is wide.

It is endlessly vast.

Even with her God's eye, which is well penetrated throughout her own world, she is unable to predict the whole picture.

Its endlessness felt to her like a distance to peace.

No matter how much we seek peace, we will never get there. This silver sea is so endless that it seems that way.

This should help. I think

You forgot resistance to chaos manipulation (can interact with Anos source, resistance to corrosion (is unaffected by the blood from Anos source), change fusionism negation to just fissionism, change Acausality 5 & TD 2 negation to interaction.
It's gonna take some time for me to translate the scans. Also tell me if any other abilities needs to be added to him.

Well it can also mean normal mortals can't enter the Gods worlds. Anyway that's not all my point. You see they states their vision is turned upside down and dimension is disordered. Kinda implies higher reality though.
Mortal world would be 4D (3D space + 1D time) azure sky would be 4D (4D space) (should also share the same time axis as mortal world and this should be 5D)

The fact that you can enter to it with a gate(anyone can) debunks higher dimension
Gate exist as passege that doesn't debunk anything though. There is no rule lower dimensional characters shouldn't be able to enter to higher dimensional by gate.

Anyway I am not in a mood to argue further about azure sky. I am fine if atleast silver sea is accepted as higher dimensional space.

Mortal world would be 4D (3D space + 1D time) azure sky would be 4D (4D space) (should also share the same time axis as mortal world and this should be 5D)
That's not 5D

You needs a higher Infinite space where you can store infinite 4D structure. Well Silver Sea qualifies for that higher degree of infinity.

Additions for lay;
1). Power mimicry and limited resistance to status effect inducement (Sigshesta can mimic different types of energy and thus gains resistance to effects induced by said energy)
2). Damage boost and Resistance to existence erasure with Sigshesta (can amplify his swords power by using them simultaneously), (is unaffected by beno leven)
3). Limited acausality type 1 (The gods who govern time have an order that determines the past as the past)
Note: the past can still be altered if the change is miniscule but anything that causes a major change will be restored.
4).Durability negation (can shift between tangibility and intangibility and ignores defenses by materializing inside its target)
5). Non physical interaction and limited power nullification with sigshesta (can cut magic circles)
6). Light manipulation and holy manipulation with evansmana (can produce holy light).

This is what I've got for now, planning on adding earth manipulation and plant manipulation with great sacred sword zeele and zereo. Also weapon control ( can call for and control his swords when not in contact with them).

Edit: am I missing anything? Would probably add "greater Statistics amplification" with "sacred love realm <theo asc>" but i think misa needs a profile first before we can add that.

Back