• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin: Anos and Cosmology Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Land of Traces

This is the divine domain of the trace god Rivalschnedd. Traces are records, memories, footprints, the past of all things that exist.
The world and its past, from the present dating back to the beginning of time covering a timeline of 700 million years, is fits into, is stored in the land traces. Traces hence fit the criteria of a standard 4 dimensional universal model making them Universe+/Low 2-C however, the Land of Traces aren't just the traces alone, it's a vessel of infinite size for storing/containing them.
A space capable of containing a Universe+ sized model in addition to spanning an infinite distance should be Multiverse+/2-A in size. The Land of Traces is thus a Multiverse+ sized structure.

The land of traces holds the past in itself in the form of books on bookshelves. Anos on destroying the past inside it completely does so in 5 steps, after this new traces recording the destruction of the past emerge.
  1. This domain holds the past timeline of the mortal universe.
  2. This timeline is destroyed and a new timeline holding the destruction of the previous one emerges
  3. By being the past showing the destruction of the previous one, it also contains the previous one.
  4. They're completely separate as the previous one is the past of the mortal universe and the other is the past of the domain itself.
This goes to show the divine domain is as well capable of containing multiple timelines and not just one.

Note

It's been brought up how the timeline needs to go on infinitely to obtain Low 2-C so concerns over this have been brought up however, the timeline does continue infinitely. The way the order works is the flow and storage of traces (past) of the world from the present backwards to the beginning of time. It doesn't end at 700 million years as were another 700 million years to pass, it will be in the LoT. Basically it depends at what point in time the present has reached.

Scaling Implications

The only profile that will be affected by this is Anos Voldigoad.

The Torch Flares Up

Maou Gakuin characters abide by this principle; A flame shines the brightest/releases it's brightest light when it is about to be extinguished, in other words, the source releases the most power when a person is about to die and releases even more power when in danger of having their source destroyed.
This applies to every source but is even greater when applied to Anos source of destruction. His power will continuously grow until he ultimately overcomes his eventual destruction. Through this method Anos was able to survive being exposed to his own Egil Grone Angdroa which would normally be impossible showing his physical stats was nowhere close to that level.

Anos has two spells capable of destroying divine domains, the universe as a whole and they are;

Egil Grone Angdroa

This spell releases apocalyptic flames which burns what shouldn't burn and destroys what can't be destroyed and while it may take the form of flames it isn't fire but rather destruction which reduces everything to ashes and erases them.
The mere echoes (that is simply trying to activate) of Egil Grone Angdroa releases shockwaves capable of shaking and splitting divine domains such as Naphta's Future World and the Land of Traces and completely destroying them when released.
EGA thus is Multiverse level+

Gilieriam Naviem

This is enhancement magic which momentarily releases the power of destruction Anos keeps suppressed at his source with every step he takes such that he is capable of destroying the universe simply by taking 7 steps.
Gilieriam Naviem thus is Multiverse level+

Conclusion

Thus the following should be reflected in Anos statistics (tier, AP, durability and striking strength);
"Whatever is currently written" up to Multiverse level+ when approaching destruction (The source releases the most power when in danger of being extinguished. This effect is even more powerful when applied to Anos source of destruction as his power will grow endlessly, ultimately overcoming it's destruction. This increase in power enabled Anos survive being exposed to Egil Grone Angdroa which is capable of shaking and splitting the Land of Traces, destroying the Future World). Multiverse+ via Egil Grone Angdroa (A spell which releases apocalyptic flames capable of burning the unburnable, destroying the indestructible, and reducing the whole world to ash. It's activation alone shook and split the Future World and Land of Traces. Completely destroyed the Future World and would've destroyed the Universe if it wasn't suppressed by the goddess of the future and Anos Voldigoad). Multiverse+ via Gilieriam Naviem (Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest; Enhancement magic which releases the power of destruction suppressed and stored in Anos source with every step. Step 1 to 4 destroyed the 700 million year past stored in the land of traces. The fifth step destroyed the past of the destruction from the previous steps stored in the land of traces. The sixth step destroyed the Land of Traces, divine domain of infinite size which contains the 700 million year past of the universe. If Anos was to take the 7th step, power capable of destroying the entire world of Militia a thousand times over will be released and there will still be power left to spare)

Venuzdonoa and Anos MEoCD already scale to all of existence so they're affected by this as well

The part with the spells should only apply to his tier and AP, he doesn't have Gilieriam Naviem in the first key only the last one, all keys get the stat boost from approaching destruction though. All required references are in the scans, whoever edits the profile should take note.

Agree (13:5): @Dereck03, @Catzlaflame, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Elizhaa, @ActuallySpaceMan42
Disagree (1:0):
Neutral (1:0):

Last edited:
This agree train is going out of hand.

If you are talking about the Land of Traces and the World of Nafta, then they are not the only ones.
So there's more than one Low 2-C structure here, right? And the space that encompasses these multiple Low 2-C structures and basically infinite. Am I wrong?

I asked because Ultima said that an infinite space with more than one 4-D structure can still be Low 2-C, because 4-D/Low 2-C structures can have finite volumes.

At the same time, another big guy said that you can have more than one and be an infinite structure, but you would still be Low 2-C if it is not stated that you have the potential to encompass infinitely many of them

I mean, I'm confused (I guess you understand what i mean.) I think I'm neutral for now

So there's more than one Low 2-C structure here, right? And the space that encompasses these multiple Low 2-C structures and basically infinite. Am I wrong?

I asked because Ultima said that an infinite space with more than one 4-D structure can still be Low 2-C, because 4-D/Low 2-C structures can have finite volumes.

At the same time, another big guy said that you can have more than one and be an infinite structure, but you would still be Low 2-C if it is not stated that you have the potential to encompass infinitely many of them

I mean, I'm confused (I guess you understand what i mean.) I think I'm neutral for now
I believe that previously in MG we were able to use tier 2-A rating despite not necessarily having the mention of "Infinite", as the "layers" that despite only mentioning having countless universes could theoretically contain infinite universes, ultima agreed with that, and also this same case before, where theoretically the black sky (or was it the azure sky of gods) could contain up to infinite universes, is a logic that was used and previously accepted in MG.

What with the staffs FRA train

I'm gonna play Devil's Avocate here, with your argument @Tatsumi504 , Land of Trace is only 700 millions years long. According to the standard, in order for a "timeline" to be actual Low 2-C, it must be infinitely long, at least infinitely long into the future, as in some case timeline have a begining

Anyway i agree with Low 2-C Land of Trace, but i think your argument is severely lacking. Neutral on 2-A, cause that gonna be a shitshow

Also destroying the record of reality is Information type 2 destruction, i can't believe you are this useless @Tatsumi504

I believe that previously in MG we were able to use tier 2-A rating despite not necessarily having the mention of "Infinite", as the "layers" that despite only mentioning having countless universes could theoretically contain infinite universes, ultima agreed with that, and also this same case before, where theoretically the black sky (or was it the azure sky of gods) could contain up to infinite universes, is a logic that was used and previously accepted in MG.
Honestly, I don't know, because the logic of "an infinite space with multiverses would be 2-A" was bombed later by Ultima and DT (at one time it was our only hope for 2-A GoW...) and after, KH's 2-A was also bombed.

So I can't say anything for sure, that's why i said "i'm not sure about 2-A". You can ask them if you want. It's up to you, dude.

Ultima is talking about 4D Objects with finite Hypervolume here not structures
As per our Significant size Faq as long as the Object is universal in size it qualifies
so if you have like infinite 4D objects which are all universal in size it will be 2-A
but if you have 10 4D objects with finite volume the size lower than universal
say
5cm in all 4 directions of course it would be possible to contain them in low 2-C structures where in its time which is the assumed 4th axis is already stated to be infinite in size

This is contradictory as multiple Low 2-C structures is anywhere from 2-C to 2-B so it cannot still be Low 2-C.
If I'm right, Ultima is referencing that specific drawing where a 4D object of infinite size is being compared to other Low 2-C's. It isn't 2-A in this case because the objects can have finite and upwards to infinite 4D volumes.

DT's first paragraph seems to be mentioning the same thing I said above but the second already puts this in the clear.
"then you need either actually infinite universes (or equivalent) or something made clear to be size wise equivalent to such (e.g. due to having the capability to hold that number of universes)"
In this case it's made clear that it's referring to size difference as well as being able to contain that many low 2-C structures.

The main difference between the case you sited and this one is the former doesn't embed the Low 2-C in itself but is being compared to them externally while in the case of the LoT, the Low 2-C structure is embedded inside it.

What with the staffs FRA train
Because the thread is actually simple
I'm gonna play Devil's Avocate here, with your argument @Tatsumi504 , Land of Trace is only 700 millions years long. According to the standard, in order for a "timeline" to be actual Low 2-C, it must be infinitely long, at least infinitely long into the future, as in some case timeline have a begining
Downgrade every Low 2-C on the wiki then...jokes aside, it does continue infinitely, it's just the verse mechanics at play. The way the order works is the flow and storage of traces (past) of the world from the present backwards to the beginning of time. It doesn't end at 700 million years as were another 700 million years to pass, it will be in the LoT. Basically it depends at what point in time the present has reached.
Anyway i agree with Low 2-C Land of Trace, but i think your argument is severely lacking. Neutral on 2-A, cause that gonna be a shitshow
Good thing I didn't add the Low 1-C wank then
Also destroying the record of reality is Information type 2 destruction, i can't believe you are this useless @Tatsumi504
I'm tempted to take that info type 2 and get 2-A through Nafta's domain.

The way the order works is the flow and storage of traces (past) of the world from the present backwards to the beginning of time. It doesn't end at 700 million years as were another 700 million years to pass, it will be in the LoT. Basically it depends at what point in time the present has reached.
I know, this is what i want you to add to your argument, peoples gonna nitpicking

Ultima is talking about 4D Objects with finite Hypervolume here not structures
As per our Significant size Faq as long as the Object is universal in size it qualifies
so if you have like infinite 4D objects which are all universal in size it will be 2-A
but if you have 10 4D objects with finite volume the size lower than universal
say
5cm in all 4 directions of course it would be possible to contain them in low 2-C structures where in its time which is the assumed 4th axis is already stated to be infinite in size
I think you might be confusing volume with size. The size of one of your 4 axes may be infinite, but that doesn't mean that all your axes and volume are infinite.

But that's not basically what I meant, that's not very important there anyway you know.

My point was that the logic of " an infinite space contain a multiverse would be 2-A" was bombed by both of them. That's why KH's and Yan Sen's 2-A's were bombed
This is contradictory as multiple Low 2-C structures is anywhere from 2-C to 2-B so it cannot still be Low 2-C.
If I'm right, Ultima is referencing that specific drawing where a 4D object of infinite size is being compared to other Low 2-C's. It isn't 2-A in this case because the objects can have finite and upwards to infinite 4D volumes.
Well, Ultima talking about volume not size. But that doesn't matter.
DT's first paragraph seems to be mentioning the same thing I said above but the second already puts this in the clear.
"then you need either actually infinite universes (or equivalent) or something made clear to be size wise equivalent to such (e.g. due to having the capability to hold that number of universes)"
In this case it's made clear that it's referring to size difference as well as being able to contain that many low 2-C structures.

The main difference between the case you sited and this one is the former doesn't embed the Low 2-C in itself but is being compared to them externally while in the case of the LoT, the Low 2-C structure is embedded inside it.
Yes, that's right but I am not sure that this "capacity" is exactly what is put here. Because it looks more like a size difference than a volume capacity.

That's why I said 2-B, possibly 2-A would be healthier.

So yeah, I agree with 2-B, possibly 2-A.(y)

I think you might be confusing volume with size. The size of one of your 4 axes may be infinite, but that doesn't mean that all your axes and volume are infinite.
Volume essentially is l*b*h in polygons, the moment any of those parameters possess an infinite axes the volume will be the same, you're being extremely nitpicky.
Well, Ultima talking about volume not size. But that doesn't matter.
Volume, size I'm using them interchangeably, sorry.
Yes, that is true, but I am not sure that this "capacity" is exactly what is put here. Because it looks more like a size difference than a volume capacity.

That's why I said 2-B, possibly 2-A would be healthier.

So yeah, I agree with 2-B, possibly 2-A.(y)
It can't be a possibly as we see it embed 2 Low 2-C structures. At this point it's no longer a matter of 3-dimensional space + time axis, the LoT itself is a bonafide 4-dimensional space. We are then told its space is infinite. To hold an infinite amount of Low 2-C's, the space encompassing it needs to be infinite as well.

Basically if they not have fixed size or their size not being limited to that structure

Traces in here are just sub-structure of land traces. That land even containing it in form of literally a book

So, Traces of Land was Contained Traces of the World which was Equivalent to Shape of the World or L2C Structure, and the Traces of Land has Infinite Sized of Space, which means that Traces of Land (Infinite Size Space) Contained L2C Structure (Traces of the World)?

But, i wanna ask that why Traces of World count as Single Universe Structure? Not Timeline for the Traces of Land? Which means Traces of World and Traces of Land are unity of Space-Time Continuum.

So, Traces of Land was Contained Traces of the World which was Equivalent to Shape of the World or L2C Structure, and the Traces of Land has Infinite Sized of Space, which means that Traces of Land (Infinite Size Space) Contained L2C Structure (Traces of the World)?

But, i wanna ask that why Traces of World count as Single Universe Structure? Not Timeline for the Traces of Land? Which means Traces of World and Traces of Land are unity of Space-Time Continuum.
your question is confusing. could you make it a little clearer

i think he wants proof that there are an infinite number of universes
we just know that there are a lot, but we don't know if there are an infinite number of them

Last edited:
your question is confusing. could you make it a little clearer
I meant, the premise LoT become 2A because It's as Infinite Space could contained ToW (Traces of World) which was count as L2C structure, right?

I wanna ask why ToW was count as Universe? Why not that's just count as timeline for LoT, then LoT and ToW are unity of Space (LoT) Time (ToW) Continuum.

I meant, the premise LoT become 2A because It's as Infinite Space could contained ToW (Traces of World) which was count as L2C structure, right?

I wanna ask why ToW was count as Universe? Why not that's just count as timeline for LoT, then LoT and ToW are unity of Space (LoT) Time (ToW) Continuum.
Still confused but going from what I understood your question to be...

Traces are the mortal universe past. That past is contained in the land of traces, both are separate things. In the first place, how will they be a unity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back