• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you get 2-A tier by having infinite size relative to multiple 4-D object ?

Yeah, **** no.

Infinitely 4D constructs that are larger than a single infinite 4D structure are still 4D, not 5D.

It is like saying that a 1-Dimensional line that is infinitely longer than a single infinite length of the 1D line is 2D.

Completely wrong and hilarious.

oh? It's a Wiki standard?

Time to change the standard again and I have some verse to downgrade.

Adios.
Man I swear that's what I've been saying since, but no one believes me. If you are going to open revision for this, I can help you

Yeah, **** no.

Infinitely 4D constructs that are larger than a single infinite 4D structure are still 4D, not 5D.

It is like saying that a 1-Dimensional line that is infinitely longer than a single infinite length of the 1D line is 2D.

Completely wrong and hilarious.

oh? It's a Wiki standard?

Time to change the standard again and I have some verse to downgrade.

Adios.
then go for it, downgrade the tier system, and also i know what verse you are going to downgrade it anyways your L1A thread isn't done yet

If he opens it, I'll help him. After all, DT, Ultima and Agnaa, who set the standards, support this and accept that it is so, but if you still say "the standards do not mean this"... Yes, a revision should be opened.

Yeah like reading between the lines these people are saying the same thing but they are referring to different things with the small part, infinitely, etc etc.

When something is said to be infinite larger than 4D they refer to it as set in a way they are larger than 4D in comparison to it being a infinite set of Low 2-C structure (2-A)

It even mentioned one to two levels of infinity.

So yes seeing an entire low 2-C structure as infinitesimal qualifies for low 1-C. Being infinitely small to you wouldn't make something an atom etc. It is way lower and way more insignificant to the point that they may as well not exist entirely

Infinite size of 4D space is still 2-A as being infinite in size doesn't make you 1 infinity larger.
You're just infinite in size not larger than it

let say there are infinite number 1D line (infinite in size) parallel to each other and displaced in 2D space. If those 1D line able to fill the volume of 2D space completely and infinitely would that mean it's 2D at bare minimum ?

let say there are infinite number 1D line (infinite in size) parallel to each other and displaced in 2D space. If those 1D line able to fill the volume of 2D space completely and infinitely would that mean it's 2D at bare minimum ?
If there was just 2 of those infinite lines instead of an infinite number of them, it would still be 2D, just finite 2D. With what u have proposed with infinite number of those lines, it would be infinite 2D.

Yeah like reading between the lines these people are saying the same thing but they are referring to different things with the small part, infinitely, etc etc.

When something is said to be infinite larger than 4D they refer to it as set in a way they are larger than 4D in comparison to it being an infinite set of Low 2-C structure (2-A)

It even mentioned one to two levels of infinity.

So yes seeing an entire low 2-C structure as infinitesimal qualifies for low 1-C. Being infinitely small to you wouldn't make something an atom etc. It is way lower and way more insignificant to the point that they may as well not exist entirely

The infinite size of 4D space is still 2-A as being infinite in size doesn't make you 1 infinity larger.
You're just infinite in size not larger than it
You see, seeing an infinite 4D object as an infinitesimal object will just make you even more infinite than infinite 4D. Not 5-D. Saying you become 5-D because of that doesn't make sense in geometry.

Also, Infinite 4D space (or space-time) are Low 2-C. Inifinite 3D space are High 3-A. And Infinite amount of infinite 4-D space are 2-A.

Once again, I will ask the proper questions.

@DontTalkDT

DOES BEING INFINITELY LARGER THAN ONE OR A COUPLE OF 4-DIMENSIONAL UNIVERSE-SIZED CONSTRUCTS (SPACE-TIMES CONTINUUMS) CONSTITUTE 2-A BY DEFAULT?

IF NOT, WHAT EXACTLY DO WE NEED FOR IT TO BE 2-A? DOES IT NEED MORE ADDITIONAL CONTEXT? DOES IT NEED AN INFINITE NUMBER OF 4-DIMENSIONAL UNIVERSE-SIZED CONSTRUCTS (SPACE-TIME CONTINUUMS)?

There is no such thing as infinitely bigger than Low 2-C while still being Low 2-C.
Erm... no. The best example is topology. Imagine that an infinite line sees another infinite line as finite, both lines will still be 1-dimensional

Or in a 10-dimensional infinite universe and a 4-dimensional infinite universe, draw a line from the beginning to the end of the 10-dimensional universe, and likewise draw a small line in the 4-dimensional universe,

Although one line is infinite in 10-D and the other line is finite in 4-D, geometrically there is no difference between them, both are still 1-D and occupy only 1 axis of the universe in which they exist.

Erm... no. The best example is topology. Imagine that an infinite line sees another infinite line as finite, both lines will still be 1-dimensional

Or in a 10-dimensional infinite universe and a 4-dimensional infinite universe, draw a line from the beginning to the end of the 10-dimensional universe, and likewise draw a small line in the 4-dimensional universe,

Although one line is infinite in 10-D and the other line is finite in 4-D, geometrically there is no difference between them, both are still 1-D and occupy only 1 axis of the universe in which they exist.
Wtf, there is no such thing as bigger than Infinite while still being infinite, I'm not gonna read alat.

Guys. Calm down. Please.

I have asked the necessary questions. Let DontTalkDT handle it.

You see, seeing an infinite 4D object as an infinitesimal object will just make you even more infinite than infinite 4D. Not 5-D. Saying you become 5-D because of that doesn't make sense in geometry.

Also, Infinite 4D space (or space-time) are Low 2-C. Inifinite 3D space are High 3-A. And Infinite amount of infinite 4-D space are 2-A.
We don't just use geometry we also use infinite set theory and others if its applicable
You just described infinite set theory.
And its a known way to portray superiority.
We dont just use geometry for stuff like this.
What u are arguing for only works against HDE whether the line will be 2D or not(which in this case no its not) but still the line that sees infinite as finite will be ontologically superor

Brothers. Shut up. Please.

I have asked the questions. Please. I beg of you. Wait. 😭

If you derail from the question I asked one more time, I will ask thread mods to start deleting comments.

More infinity or bigger infinity is what that make you have higher tier. Bruh just see how gan's tower have it high 1B rating

More infinity or bigger infinity is what that make you have higher tier. Bruh just see how gan's tower have it high 1B rating
he wants to change the wiki's tier 1 system, it's useless for you to explain to him that he still stands firm in his own arguments

Once again, I will ask the proper questions.

@DontTalkDT

DOES BEING INFINITELY LARGER THAN ONE OR A COUPLE OF 4-DIMENSIONAL UNIVERSE-SIZED CONSTRUCTS (SPACE-TIMES CONTINUUMS) CONSTITUTE 2-A BY DEFAULT?

IF NOT, WHAT EXACTLY DO WE NEED FOR IT TO BE 2-A? DOES IT NEED MORE ADDITIONAL CONTEXT? DOES IT NEED AN INFINITE NUMBER OF 4-DIMENSIONAL UNIVERSE-SIZED CONSTRUCTS (SPACE-TIME CONTINUUMS)?
@DontTalkDT It has been over two months brother, please respond.

What specific circumstances are we looking at? And how specific?

Wait, you need direct in-verse confirmation for that? Simply being called "infinitely larger than a space-time continuum or multiple space-time continuums" isn't enough? You need a "Can hold an infinite amount of 4D space" alongside it to get 2-A?
Like, infinite x 4D is just 4D.

But if you have "space big enough to hold infinite 4D spaces" that's obviously multiversal.

What is meant needs to be judged based on context. Kinda hard to make a criteria that covers every possible scenario.

TL; DR, being infinitely larger than a 2-A structure helps gaining Low 1-C much easier, but for that to happen with Low 2-C, 2-C or 2-B, your work is just made insanely harder and you have to include a bunch of shit in-between like transcendence, qualitative superiority, R>F and what have you, but even with 2-A alone, you won't necessarily get Low 1-C right outta the gate without good-enough context.
Infinitely larger in general doesn't get you to Low 1-C whether from Low 2-C or from 2-A. You need qualitative superiority and then it's the case for both.

Proving qualitative superiority is where you might find differences. Being infinitely larger than a 2-A space is certainly better supportive evidence than just being infinitely larger than a Low 2-C space. However, it's not a sufficient criteria.

Also see: Why destroying infinite multiverses (which is basically what being infinitely larger than 2-A may mean) is not Low 1-C.

Like, infinite x 4D is just 4D.

But if you have "space big enough to hold infinite 4D spaces" that's obviously multiversal.

What is meant needs to be judged based on context. Kinda hard to make a criteria that covers every possible scenario.
Which makes me come back to these two questions:

Infinitely larger in general doesn't get you to Low 1-C whether from Low 2-C or from 2-A. You need qualitative superiority and then it's the case for both.

Proving qualitative superiority is where you might find differences. Being infinitely larger than a 2-A space is certainly better supportive evidence than just being infinitely larger than a Low 2-C space. However, it's not a sufficient criteria.

Also see: Why destroying infinite multiverses (which is basically what being infinitely larger than 2-A may mean) is not Low 1-C.
I see.

Which makes me come back to these two questions:

Than one definitely is not.

Multiple is debatable, but in the past the answer was that we do not multiplier upscale multiverses.

If we go by that, then you need either actually infinite universes (or equivalent) or something made clear to be size wise equivalent to such (e.g. due to having the capability to hold that number of universes)

This one I couldn't get because of the "than one", could you elaborate a bit more?

Multiple is debatable, but in the past the answer was that we do not multiplier upscale multiverses.

If we go by that, then you need either actually infinite universes (or equivalent) or something made clear to be size wise equivalent to such (e.g. due to having the capability to hold that number of universes)
I see. So being infinitely larger than a single Low 2-C space-time continuum or multiple of them wouldn't result in a 2-A rating, you would need there to be blatant statements of it being able to contain an infinite number of them or straight up show the structure being capable of holding an infinite number of them. Am I correct?

Rimuru's Imaginary Space contains energy that can create tens of thousands (>10.000~2B) of finite 4D structures.

It is also stated that Imaginary Space is infinite size compared to 4D structures (2B) and cannot be filled with 4D structures (2A). So it was considered Imaginary Space 2A.

Does it meet these requirements ?

Rimuru's Imaginary Space contains energy that can create tens of thousands (>10.000~2B) of finite 4D structures.

It is also stated that Imaginary Space is infinite size compared to 4D structures (2B) and cannot be filled with 4D structures (2A). So it was considered Imaginary Space 2A.

Does it meet these requirements ?
From what DT said, I do not see how this qualifies.

Is it directly stated that the Imaginary Space is infinite compared to these realms? Is it directly stated verbatim that even a 2-B number of universes will never be able to fill this Imaginary Space? Is it then directly stated again to be infinitely larger compared to them?

If none of that is fulfilled, 2-A is kill.

Back