• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs Shirou Kotomine

Anyway

Mami ribbon traps

Shirou uses Twin Crunch to blow them up and either

1. He dies since he point blanked a High 7A blast to his 7B+ Durability while the High 7A ribbons survive

2. He exalts his mana by doing this and thus Mami uses Ribbons again, winning

3. Mami shoots him and he dies cause Dura.

@Schnee

Except Big Crush is not a blast, but a more like a black hole

also it's stronger than the ribbons as it's high 7-A via downscaling to Excalibur's 6-C rating

Just saying, Mami doesn't lead with invisible ribbons.

She'll definitely use them if the regular ones don't work, but it isn't her leading move against opponents she doesn't know

I don't see why absorbing something would blow it up, especially since Big Crunch has absorbed much more powerful energy attacks and an easily absorb whatever explosion is sent his way anyway.

He has absorbed attacks more powerful?

6C is getting downgraded to 1.2 Gigatons, if he absorbed an attack on this level he's still not strong enough to absorb it

Also, ribbons powernulled, so I don't know if his absorbtion will still work

La Pucelle is much higher than most things in the Verse, since it's power is supposed to be incalculable, and Big Curnch still destroyed it.

Yes but it's much higher then a near baseline feat, as is Mami's ribbons

Absorbing it makes sense though so I don't entirely disagree, but I don't think he can absorb the ribbons if they powernull him

I'll get back to this later, but does Mami even start with those ribbons anyway? From my understanding, Shirou tends to start with Big Crunch when he has access to it.

Kaltias said:
Just saying, Mami doesn't lead with invisible ribbons.

She'll definitely use them if the regular ones don't work, but it isn't her leading move against opponents she doesn't know
But she doesn't lead with invisible ribbons, right?

Back