• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight takes place in an abandoned city

Mami: 7 (SomebodyData, Elione-chan, WilliamShadow, Gargoyle 1, Zexgen, Gemmysaur, Scarletmoon56)

Mine: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Two young women who bring the big guns. Speed equalized. Who wins?

-Mami-mami-tomoe-34629450-500-272 Mine-gif4444

Godzilla stomps on both of them.

In all seriousness, Mami via a faster degree of MHS and overall more having more battles.

I'll go with my favorite girl, Mami.

She's faster, likely better at hand-to-hand combat, and she could trap Mine with her ribbons

That's when she's using her trump card. Remember Mine's Trump card is an emotion boost, which channels her feelings into pumpkin generating the blast that killed Budou and Seryu, so unless Mine has it active all the time (which she can't) and compensates for the fact that it takes ages to charge such an attack means this is a stomp. Plus it's low 7B when in maximum danger, will she always be in max danger?

Well considering how Mami is also a glass cannon, it wouldn't matter if she was always at max danger, even no danger would be enough to also one shot Mami.

Gojira1234 said:
Well Budo is Low 7-B too, and guess who beat him? Mine. So I'd say this is a fair fight.
lolwut? Have you read the manga? He was severely weakened after fight Leone, Akame, Tatsumi and Mine for like 20 mins then got killed by Mine who used her trump card. Even if it was a fair one on one she still used her trump card, so that point is moot.

SomebodyData said:
Well considering how Mami is also a glass cannon, it wouldn't matter if she was always at max danger, even no danger would be enough to also one shot Mami.
First she has too hit her.

Once again, just pointing out they're both glass cannons....

EDIT Sorry didn't see that but what do you mean?

Gargoyle 1 said:
lolwut? Have you read the manga? He was severely weakened after fight Leone, Akame, Tatsumi and Mine for like 20 mins then got killed by Mine who used her trump card. Even if it was a fair one on one she still used her trump card, so that point is moot.
Well Mine is allowed to use her trump card in this fight if she has to (Mami could always like step out of the way or smth or she might not idk). Either way they're glass cannons with guns who are basically in similar if not the same tiers so I personally don't see the problem.

Mami is cuter so she wins... (Don't get fooled that anime is not a joke)

Anyway,Mami is faster and better in hand to hand combat so, she has this.

Well Mine is allowed to use her trump card in this fight if she has to (Mami could always like step out of the way or smth or she might not idk). Either way they're glass cannons with guns who are basically in similar if not the same tiers so I personally don't see the problem.

She can only use it once for one blast, and past that no more.

Gargoyle 1 said:
She can only use it once for one blast, and past that no more.
Well she can use other blasts beforehand right? And if those don't work then she has her trump card, which could definitely obliterate Mami if it hits her head on.

Question is, would it destroy her Soul Gem too? Cuz those things are resilient af. If not, then Mami could just regenerate entirely.

I don't remember Pumpkin having an ammo limit. It only stops after the trump card is used. But I take it your vote goes to Mami?

Yes, and it doesn't have one, but it overheats. She tries to shoot Seryu to destroy the suicide bomb, but it overheated, she shoots Budou and it breaks.

Dat AP gap, but then again, laughable durability for both.

There's the fact that Mine is Mach 292 by scaling and Mami is Mach 619+ for being faster than Homura. Then there's familiars.

Yep. Mine gets oneshotted.

Gemmysaur said:
Dat AP gap, but then again, laughable durability for both.

There's the fact that Mine is Mach 292 by scaling and Mami is Mach 619+ for being faster than Homura. Then there's familiars.

Yep. Mine gets oneshotted.
Yeah I should probably have equalized speed. Also Mami doesn't have her witch form in this fight.

This is a stomp. MIne can only use her Small City attack in maximum danger and it's as good as suicide if it doesn't defeat the opponent. The opponent is also faster which makes this even more lopsided.

Drellix said:
This is a stomp. MIne can only use her Small City attack in maximum danger and it's as good as suicide if it doesn't defeat the opponent. The opponent is also faster which makes this even more lopsided.
This

Yeah I probably should've equalized speed, but in the beginning I didn't see a point since Mine had fought foes faster than her.

Well it says she's hypersonic with massively hypersonic reaction speeds, bc of her fighting Esdeath who's massively hypersonic

Reactions AND combat speed. Travel speed doesn't mean anything to Mine as she's mostly stationary.

Exactly. Which to me is why equalizing speed didn't matter. Also Mine's attacks are still stronger than Mami's apparent durability, and vice versa, which is why I personally can't consider this an all out stomp.

Well for one Mine is (albeit arguably) smarter, and doesn't panic under pressure. Mami wouldn't know Mine gets stronger the bigger her threat is, which could completely catch her off guard. Mine can also play a big distance game, having much more range than Mami. In my mind, there're many situations that Mine could even the playing field, even though I personally think Mami wins overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back