• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine getting stronger is irrelevant as Mami always beats her in strength anyway, smarter is an assumption.

Mine is a more accurate, only thing, that's a stomp

But they both have pisspoor durabilities compared to their attack potencies. If either of them gets hit by each other's attacks, it could mean a victory.

You could also argue that with Mine in the corner like that it would give her the chance to use her Trump Card and defeat Mami

She can't use it in a pinch because it takes time to charge and use, I mean no offense but how long has it been since you read Akame ga kill?

Still though, I do remember correctly that Mine gets stronger in a pinch (even if it's not her Trump Card), so that should help her stand up to Mami. And who says Mine wouldn't get the chance to charge her Trump Card? I mean Mami just kinda stood there as Charlotte bit her head off, who says she wouldn't freeze up in the face of Mine's Trump Card?

That was ludicrous PIS, that shouldn't be counted. Unless she's using her trump card, her blast isn't canceling Mami's shot out. And it takes a good 5 seconds to shoot her trump card.

I'm just saying that there are situations where Mine could take this. I mean I still give it Mami like 6 times out of 10, but I truly don't think it's as big of a stomp as you or others are claiming it to be.

THeres a difference between a stomp and win. If every win was a stomp then this conversation would've been completely pointless.

(Copy pasted)For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favour of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes.

So nah

Elione-chan said:
7-0 aren't added, however I don't care about stomps so Idk
Never heard of that rule... Stomp is huge AP diffrence,huge speed diffrence,or a big amout of hax that the other opponent can't counter so ,this is not a stomp it's just desicive.

WilliamShadow said:
Elione-chan said:
7-0 aren't added, however I don't care about stomps so Idk
Never heard of that rule... Stomp is huge AP diffrence,huge speed diffrence,or a big amout of hax that the other opponent can't counter so ,this is not a stomp it's just desicive.
Except there is a huge speed difference, so it is a stomp.

Except there is a huge speed difference, so it is a stomp.

They're both massively hypersonic in combat speeds though, so there was no point in me equalizing speed.

WilliamShadow said:
How big was the diffrence?
Ohh now I see the problem. This is completely my fault for not looking into it more, but Mine is at least Mach 292, while Mami is scaled from Homura who's at least Mach 619. So I'll equalized speed for fairness (though I doubt it'll change the outcome).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back