• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
My first MHA vs AGK! match, and it's not what you'd expect.

This is MoS Mine.

Beros' Stats: 545.80 Kilotons of TNT and Mach 22.87

Mine's Stats: 520.99 Kilotons of TNT, far higher with Pumpkin, and Mach 13.21

Starting Distance: 100 meters

Who wins?

Beros: TauanVictor, V999, SuperStar, Eseseso, TheRustyOne, (5)

Mine: Tatsumi504, (1)

Inconclusive: (0)

K4SVDtV.png

Last edited:
I'm going to Beros too, due her speed despite her lack of AP, also She's able to control the path of the objects she fires, allowing her to home in on her targets, make her has advantage

Last edited:
Voting Mine for the following reasons;

For a battle between two opponents who excel at long range battles, Mine's stealth mastery gives her an advantage as she's basically free to hide, scout, find and assassinate Beros from a distance and her esp ensures she can't be taken by surprise. She's going to take the initiative in this fight.

For characters who mainly fight at long range, the speed advantage is inconsequential not to mention it only applies to reaction and attack speed. All of Mine's attacks have good AoE and when sniping release continuous beams the direction of which can be changed by swerving her gun muzzle makes dodging close to impossible.

The AP advantage as well ensures her attacks will overpower her opponents in a simultaneous clash and should a long range battle to decide a winner look hopeless, Mine is also skilled in close combat, pumpkin having an assault rifle function would allow her to fight at any distance.

Vote counted.

I will note that their attacks will likely not clash accidentally, Mine would have to shoot them down as Beros has telekinetic control over them.

However, she has a finite supply of arrows and if she runs out she'll no longer have any method of attacking, which means she'll be helpless. In terms of her ammo we aren't sure, but considering standards for archers and how many she fires off in the movie I'll say somewhere around 30 arrows.

Also, to make this clear they start within line of site with each other in Central Park as per SBA rules.

Could give some examples of Mine's stealth abilities? I'm curious about something.

Could give some examples of Mine's stealth abilities? I'm curious about something.
Unfortunately I can't as it's just a skill assassins are capable of, considering her role of sniping from a distance. There might be some examples but I'm not sure I can find them, but it's useless if they start within sight of each other

Guess I'll give my opinion as well.

While Mine is likely the better normal Sniper, Beros ability to telekinetically control her arrows gives her far more options with her projectiles. While Mine's can only fire straight at where she targeted. While Beros can somewhat dodge Mine's shots, Mines cannot dodge Beros' arrows and will need to strike them down.

Which could leave her open to more arrows. If Beros fired off three arrows that come in three different directions, Mine would need to shoot down all three of them individually before they reached her. With Beros' moderate speed advantage, this will be extremely difficult.

Mine's chance would be to destroy all of Beros' arrows using her own ranged attacks, as her own ammo doesn't run out and becomes stronger the more danger she is in. I don't believe the fight would last long enough for Pumpkin to overheat. Note that Beros speed is only reactions and attack speed.

She cannot avoid multiple shots in quick succession. So if Mine ever gets a chance to fire off a burst at Beros, she'll likely hit her mark.

I'm voting for Beros in this case.

Mine's is going to be struggling more as she'll have to avoid multiple homing shots that can dodge her own attacks and come from multiple directions. While Mine's can produce wide ranged attacks, I doubt she'd be able to deal with more than three arrows coming in multiple directions.

A good shot to the head would end the fight and a shot in her limbs would severely hamper her movement.

Mine's is going to be struggling more as she'll have to avoid multiple homing shots that can dodge her own attacks and come from multiple directions. While Mine's can produce wide ranged attacks, I doubt she'd be able to deal with more than three arrows coming in multiple directions.
While this may be true in the beginning, pumpkin also has an assault rifle mode which would let her shoot down the arrows easily

Back