• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She came back from the totality of her existence being erased on a conceptual level. Pretty sure that's better than anything Venus can dish out.

I know but I thought we only treated it as that when hit by EE

Which is why it says Mid-Low, Mid-Godly against EE

The specification was really only there to make it clear that she doesn't regen on that scale during normal combat. It should still apply if she's killed, or... well, worse than killed.

<Should apply if she's killed

Venus has multiple incap options in that case, though her more obvious one is transmutation

Isn't transmutation branched off of matter manipulation? Because if so, Makoto resists. What are the other incap options?

One of many types of matter manipulation sets, that said Matter isn't divided into subsets so unless she directly resisted transmutation she's not resisting

Fair enough. I think the only actual cases of transmutation in Persona are the VR services and the Rattled ailment, which afaik can't be resisted in-game.

Well, if Makoto doesn't resist Transmutation, Venus eventually throws a blast and Makoto get transmuted

But it's Low 2-C venus aka Evil Senshi with Star seed rip, so Venus could also ed the match with a gesture by ripping Makoto's star seed.

Transmutation is a subset of matter manip which is resisted iirc

Idk if Star Seed ripping could work because Makoto's mid-godly is conceptual

Solacis said:
Fair enough. I think the only actual cases of transmutation in Persona are the VR services and the Rattled ailment, which afaik can't be resisted in-game.
According to this^ it seem that this isn't resisted.

Me too tbh, is Godly regen is applicable to "death" or rather specifically Erasure? the profile isn't really clear.

Back